PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe QB Rating for today 144.2

socalfan
09-14-2003, 03:01 PM
Yep, he is anything but average. Last year the Bills couldn't win them all based on his arm, but with the defense the Bills have this year, when they can't run they'll be able to throw to win; and if they can't throw then they will run to win. The playoffs are looking good.

honey
09-14-2003, 03:02 PM
I heard 144.2. :huh:

socalfan
09-14-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by honey
I heard 144.2. :huh:

Sorry, i keyed in the wrong number of completions it is 144.2

AG75
09-14-2003, 03:06 PM
Drew was just amazing!!! :) How some people(who shall remain nameless) can dog on him is beyond me.

honey
09-14-2003, 03:07 PM
It's still :fabulous:!!!

socalfan
09-14-2003, 03:10 PM
It was an outstanding win, going in for a home game against a hungry team. I bet now we hear how the Jags really weren't any competition.

honey
09-14-2003, 03:11 PM
I think I just heard that this is the FIRST Jag loss at home. Am I wrong? Did I hear that wrong? :huh:

TypicalBill
09-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by honey
I think I just heard that this is the FIRST Jag loss at home. Am I wrong? Did I hear that wrong? :huh:

first home loss this season :up: .... cuz this was their first home game this season.

venis2k1
09-14-2003, 03:38 PM
It was the WORST jags loss at home in their franchise history.

venis2k1
09-14-2003, 03:38 PM
or at least thats what they said before they got that late TD.

Halbert
09-14-2003, 03:45 PM
Drew is way overrated. Just wait until we play somebody good. If he does well next week that won't count either because Miami wasn't a playoff team.

Wait here and I'll go compile some statistics. brb ...

imbondz
09-14-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
Drew is way overrated. Just wait until we play somebody good. If he does well next week that won't count either because Miami wasn't a playoff team.

Wait here and I'll go compile some statistics. brb ...

whatever. You gotta be joking.

Halbert
09-14-2003, 04:01 PM
You would think ...

justasportsfan
09-14-2003, 04:03 PM
Drew was awsome today due to the OL giving all day to throw. However, we won't beat a lot of good teams if we can't establish the run first and a team w/ better pass rush.

socalfan
09-14-2003, 04:04 PM
Yeah, he is giving us the W take on it.....Halbert is one of those guys that loves Drew even when Drew is only average.

imbondz
09-14-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
You would think ...

:snicker: My bad.

STAMPY
09-14-2003, 04:07 PM
Why are there so many DREW BASHERS here... he's the best QB we had since Kelly? he's helped resurrect this team... All i here is *****ing from a few fellas... Go watch the rob Johnson tapes i guess

RedEyE
09-14-2003, 04:09 PM
This offense is equally as freightening as our defense. The Bills have outscored their opponents 69 -17 in the first 2 games. I know that has a lot to do with how the D is playing, but the O is equally holding up their end of the bargain. Great control of the clock today, again. Henry will get have his running games - give it time. He'll be especially needed when the weather turns cold.

RedEyE
09-14-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
Why are there so many DREW BASHERS here... he's the best QB we had since Kelly? he's helped resurrect this team... All i here is *****ing from a few fellas... Go watch the rob Johnson tapes i guess

Halbert was just being facetious.

socalfan
09-14-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
This offense is equally as freightening as our defense. The Bills have outscored their opponents 69 -17 in the first 2 games. .......

I wasn't sure about the offense during preseason and training camp....but they are sure making a believer out of me....I thought maybe they lost too many weapons. Miami will be the real test, Vinny turned in a remarkable 300+ yd game and still lost. Miami stopped the run and all that throwing wasn't enough. I think it will be a big day for our defense next week.

justasportsfan
09-14-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
Henry will get have his running games - give it time. He'll be especially needed when the weather turns cold.

We will need him against the fins too. In the heat our D can get beat by the running game. We need to keep our D fresh by controlling the clock against the fins.

Vinny threw for over 300 yds. against the fins today and I know Drew can do that as well, however I wasn't impressed w/ our run D at all today.

socalfan
09-14-2003, 05:43 PM
I sure would have liked to have seen Henry be more productive, because the Bills surely don't want to revert to their play last year.

shelby
09-14-2003, 08:24 PM
At least Gilbride stuck with the run, even though it wasn't working well. That gives me a sense of hope.
When Drew has pass protection like he had today, he is a work of art and a thing of beauty. EMo is a dangerous WR, and i think Shaw can do some damage as well.
Miami will be a far tougher game for us. We need to work on our run D....if we had difficulty stopping Fred Taylor you can bet that Wicky Williams will give us a hard time as well.
STs didn't look quite so good today either....sigh. Can't have it all i suppose.

saviorbledsoe
09-14-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by AG75
Drew was just amazing!!! :) How some people(who shall remain nameless) can dog on him is beyond me.

Amen to that..... How any fans on this board can think ANY negative thoughts after the beginning to this season is way beyond me. We were 8-8, 3-13, and 8-8 the last 3 years and now (after 2 weeks) we are easily the best team (thus far) in the league! Some people are just negative nancys....not happy unless there is drama.

socalfan
09-14-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by shelby
At least Gilbride stuck with the run, even though it wasn't working well. .......When Drew has pass protection like he had today, he is a work of art .........Miami will be a far tougher game for us. We need to work on our run D....if we had difficulty stopping Fred Taylor you can bet that Wicky Williams will give us a hard time as well.
STs didn't look quite so good today either....sigh. Can't have it all i suppose.

During camp several national reporters said they saw something special happening here. I know it is only two games. And I know that Drew gives us exactly what we need when we need it....So, I'm starting to think that it is all up to the coaching staff to game plan for the Bill's success....I don't think this time around the limitation is in the players.

bernielivsey_1
09-14-2003, 10:05 PM
KC will be a marquee game with the Titans game as well. :peace: :teeth:

socalfan
09-14-2003, 10:46 PM
The in division games should all be tough too...Miami surely doesn't want to be embarrassed like the Pats were. Once you're on top, you are everyone's target.

Buffatexas
09-14-2003, 11:41 PM
say what you will about the heat but lets look at one fact here...a lot of these guys played their college ball in the south...heat takes a toll but not as much as the bitter cold does. Our D should hold up fine. The fish will make us wear our blues and just like today against the Jags, ricky will get about 75-80 yds and maybe a td and that will be it, barring a special teams breakdown on our part and/or stupid penalties, there is no reason why we cant win this thing