• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bob the football fan
    • Aug 2003

What Cover Jinx?????

What a finish !!!!!!

Accept for Two "problems" This was another great game.

What's up with the running game??? The offensive line does not seem to get enough of a push to allow the runner to shoot through the hole.

What about the failed fourth down attempt??? If it were uo to me I would have the ball snapped directly to the upback. That close to the first down marker you know that the defense is going to stack the line. The way I see it, it would have had a better chance to make the one yard, and possibly alot more.

Well enough *****in' its onto the fish tank next week. Who knows what that is going to bring....

NEVER FORGET 09-11-01
    Last edited by bob the football fan; 09-14-2003, 03:38 PM.
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

They had 8 men in the box all day long. I can't blame the OL for that. We had to keep giving it to Henry so that the Jags would continue to fill up the box and give Drew the chance to pass. I was less impressed with Henry because he kept going backwards and then trying to go forward. Not a good way to churn out yards. He did get the yards when it counted and the OL Looked great in Pass protection allowing no sacks.
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X