X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhinPhreak
    • Apr 2003

Congrats on an impressive Victory Bills

Great game guys, You guys are looking tough. When was the alst time the Bills and Fins played a big game this early in the season. This is where one of the teams need to step up and make a statement.

The Fins need this game to get some of their confidence back and to not fall two games behind the Bills.

The Bills need it to make a statment they are for real and two have a 2 game lead over the Fins.

Can't wait till next week, CYA then Good Luck. Lets hope either way for no injuries.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Good post. Congrats on your win today (even though I was rooting for the Jets ) . This upcoming Sunday certainly is going to be exciting!
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Let the games begin

Comment

• snow1989
        • Sep 2003

I second that..good post. It will be an interesting game, and hopefully no injuries
        I've upped my standards...now up yours

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

thanks but don't let that score fool you.we have a lot of work to do with certain areas on our football team.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            thanks but don't let that score fool you.we have a lot of work to do with certain areas on our football team.
            Just like last week...loL:)

Comment

• Halbert
              I'm Not Normal
              • Jul 2002

I'm predicting a Miami win. The Bills look very good, almost impossibly strong. I wonder how long they can keep that going, this is the NFL after all. Probably more importantly, the Fish need the game a lot more than the Bills, which usually is the difference in spots like this. The Bills should play tough but won't match the desperation level of the Dolphins, who despite their opener disaster are still a strong division contender.

Comment

• PhinPhreak
                • Apr 2003

I don't know if my heart is ready for this already

Comment

• Drewpac
                  • Jul 2002

Next week's game is gonna be a bigtime defensive showdown. It's going to come down to whoever wins the turnover battle. Will Bledsoe continue to make good decisions? Will Henry hold on to the ball? Will Ricky hold on to the ball? Can Fiedler make any plays against our pass defense? It should be a great game!

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
                    I'm predicting a Miami win. The Bills look very good, almost impossibly strong. I wonder how long they can keep that going, this is the NFL after all. Probably more importantly, the Fish need the game a lot more than the Bills, which usually is the difference in spots like this. The Bills should play tough but won't match the desperation level of the Dolphins, who despite their opener disaster are still a strong division contender.

Put zonebucks on it? If Miami's favored, no points, if the Bills are favored- I'll waive the points

I got Bills -name your price

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      Sab and TD are insignificant
                      • Sep 2002

why even pay attention to Halbert - he probably won't even respond to your bet offer.

Halbert - if you decide to grow a pair big enough to come back here - I'll take some of that action too.
                      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Halbert
                        I'm Not Normal
                        • Jul 2002

OMG. After predicting both wins so far, I give 0ne prediction that the Bills will lose and I'm getting called out!! What about my guaranteeing a win over the Pats, doesn't that count for anything!? ROFL! Hey, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just calling it like I sees it.

Sure I'll bet some fake bucks. Let's wait until the line comes out, though.

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

OMG. After predicting both wins so far, I give 0ne prediction that the Bills will lose and I'm getting called out!! What about my guaranteeing a win over the Pats, doesn't that count for anything!? ROFL! Hey, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm just calling it like I sees it.

Sure I'll bet some fake bucks. Let's wait until the line comes out, though.
                          pesemist

Don't you know that our players feel those vibes? Shame on you!

But thanks, PhinFreak.. to no injuries!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Halbert
                            I'm Not Normal
                            • Jul 2002

I feel like I called everybody's mama a skanky ho or sumpin ...

Comment

• imbondz
                              Democrats are people too
                              • Jan 2003

I feel like I called everybody's mama a skanky ho or sumpin ...
                              worse. you picked the Dolphins over the Bills
                              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X