PDA

View Full Version : The eagles????

Mad Bomber
09-14-2003, 05:34 PM
Right now, watching the pats dismantle the eagles, I'm not as worried about our week 4 matchup at the Ralph as I was in the preseason...

Could/should we be 4-0 after that game?

socalfan
09-14-2003, 05:37 PM
McNabb needs to get it together. He is not helping his defense at all. The only positive in this one is that the run for second place in the division won't be boring.

Drewpac
09-14-2003, 05:47 PM
Yeah, the Eagles stink. We had better beat that team in two weeks. I think we'll be 6-1 after our first 7 games.

LABillsFan
09-14-2003, 05:53 PM
If any team needed a bye week it's the Eagles. With an 0-2 start, they would be out of the race in most other divisions but they can still end up in 2nd at least. One thing to note is how Brunnel scrambled today. If he can gain yards so can McNabb. I'll be interested in seeing how the Bills game plan against him.

Mad Bomber
09-14-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Drewpac
Yeah, the Eagles stink. We had better beat that team in two weeks. I think we'll be 6-1 after our first 7 games.

:up:

Yeah, Drew, but who do we lose to?

Devin
09-14-2003, 05:58 PM
KC?

socalfan
09-14-2003, 06:14 PM
Can you believe Holmes with that hip surgery and all?

The Spaz
09-14-2003, 07:58 PM
I tell you what I'm in PA right now and there are a lot of po's Eagles fans around here. The only player they have on that team is McNabb and he won't have a good year becasue he doesn't have any receivers. Besides that there D has been totally depleted.

saviorbledsoe
09-14-2003, 08:21 PM
Ive told you guys before that the Eagles were overrated. They are pathetic. I hardly ever root for them to win and when I do, like today, they blow!

imbondz
09-14-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I tell you what I'm in PA right now and there are a lot of po's Eagles fans around here. The only player they have on that team is McNabb and he won't have a good year becasue he doesn't have any receivers. Besides that there D has been totally depleted.

I don't know, I saw some of McNabbs throws today and he wasn't even close to the receivers. So many balls at their feet or ones they had to make acrobatic moves to catch. He was off for a second game in a row.

Mad Bomber
09-14-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Mad Bomber

:up:

Yeah, Drew, but who do we lose to?

If we're 4-0 after the Eagles game, who do we lose to? The Bungals, Jest or Deadskins?

Mad Bomber
09-14-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Devin
KC?

I agree that the game at KC is gonna be one of our toughest, but that isn't until week 8.

colin
09-14-2003, 08:42 PM
Our game in Miami should be our toughest, McNabb is NOT a great passing QB, but when he runs he is magic.

Of course, he is a scared player now and does not want to run, not forward anyhow.

The iggles are a pretty gutless team, they don't go for anything on O.

helmetguy
09-14-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by imbondz
I don't know, I saw some of McNabbs throws today and he wasn't even close to the receivers. So many balls at their feet or ones they had to make acrobatic moves to catch. He was off for a second game in a row.

Just goes to show you what happens to the "athletic" QB's. Rarely do they live up to the hype. Sure they're entertaining for a year or so, but they're never consistent, and you can't count on 'em when the chips are REALLY down, like in the Two-Minute mode.