PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings after Week 2

saviorbledsoe
09-14-2003, 08:23 PM
We should be number 1 now! After Pit, Tenn, and Tampa losing the only team I can see giving us a run at the number 1 spot is KC.

LABillsFan
09-14-2003, 09:16 PM
While KC is 2-0 they played a not so good SD team and a decent Pitts. team both AT HOME. I'd reserve putting them at number one until they prove they can win on the road. Indy is a solid 2-0,
1.)Buffalo - Explosive Offense and very solid D
2.)Indy - Win over Tenn is like the Bills win over NE
3.)KC - Solid all around team yet to prove it on the road

Honorable mention. Seattle

saviorbledsoe
09-14-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
While KC is 2-0 they played a not so good SD team and a decent Pitts. team both AT HOME. I'd reserve putting them at number one until they prove they can win on the road. Indy is a solid 2-0,
1.)Buffalo - Explosive Offense and very solid D
2.)Indy - Win over Tenn is like the Bills win over NE
3.)KC - Solid all around team yet to prove it on the road

Honorable mention. Seattle

I agree. As long as those Bills are at the top and stay there :)

MDFINFAN
09-14-2003, 09:29 PM
To be honest, KC looks great, granted they've played at home, but your win against the patsy was at home too. So their homes games shouldn't keep them from being ranked #1. Jacksonville is not exactly the elite of teams, but you did what you had to do against them, and that's good, but KC is playing great too.

SoCalBillsFan
09-14-2003, 09:39 PM
who cares about power rankings? I hope we aren't number 1. Too early in the season.

saviorbledsoe
09-14-2003, 09:42 PM
I care :) Let me enjoy this while I can. Its been way too long since we have been this good.

mackey789
09-14-2003, 10:37 PM
I totally agree with that

LABillsFan
09-14-2003, 10:45 PM
How many Shut outs Does KC have?

Buffatexas
09-14-2003, 10:55 PM
I would rank them number 1 as of right now. I am somewhat concerned with this weeks matchup against the fish though. This will be a test as we will be facing a decent defense and an offense that has the potential to make big plays. I think Miami knows that it is a must that they win this game at home. I say Bills 24 Miami 10

MDFINFAN
09-14-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
How many Shut outs Does KC have?

Shoot out, were you watching the same game as I was, they totally dominated....but to answer your question as many as the Bills I think if you put it in the light you did.

BillsFever
09-14-2003, 11:16 PM
NO PLEASE DON'T MAKE US #1 WHEN WE PLAY THE FINS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The #1 ranking is bad luck. :madcurse:

Drewpac
09-14-2003, 11:31 PM
We are number 1. KC will get their jock straps handed to them in week eight.

LABillsFan
09-15-2003, 12:22 AM
Shoot out, were you watching the same game as I was, they totally dominated....but to answer your question as many as the Bills I think if you put it in the light you did.

I don't believe the Bills have needed to get into a shoot out. They get their opponents out of the game early.

The_Philster
09-15-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by BillsFever
NO PLEASE DON'T MAKE US #1 WHEN WE PLAY THE FINS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The #1 ranking is bad luck. :madcurse:

At least when clump does the rankings ;)

helmetguy
09-15-2003, 04:35 AM
KC is this year's version of last year's us; with Pussburgh being a close second. Can score to beat hell, but not really good at keeping points off the board. Pussburgh self-destructed today. The latest version of "the next Bradshaw" threw THREE interceptions. When KC's D can shut down a really GOOD offense, I'll be impressed. Same way with the DOLTPHINS. I'd have loved to see seau try to track down Chad Pennington, instead of Interceptaverde! Does that conjure up bad flashbacks of Eddie Robinson to Bills fans other than myself?

robeezy
09-15-2003, 05:51 AM
Don't you guys know that Power Rankings mean zero! So what if we're #1 or 100, nobodies coach gameplans around the power rankings. I'm sure the don't even care. Power rankings don't effect how any one team plays.

saviorbledsoe
09-15-2003, 05:59 AM
We dont care. We know they mean squat. It is for sh1ts and giggles!