here is what drew said about the run game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

here is what drew said about the run game.

Jacksonville's goal was to stop Buffalo's run, which it did, allowing only 43 yards on the ground. The next part wasn't as easy.

"If teams are going to commit to stopping the run, then we can throw the ball," Bledsoe said. "I have confidence in the guys I'm throwing to."

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: here is what drew said about the run game.

Originally posted by Tatonka
    Jacksonville's goal was to stop Buffalo's run, which it did, allowing only 43 yards on the ground. The next part wasn't as easy.

"If teams are going to commit to stopping the run, then we can throw the ball," Bledsoe said. "I have confidence in the guys I'm throwing to."

http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/sports/6771990.htm
    Well if it came from Drew then I am not worried at all!:)

Comment

The Macon Telegraph is a must read...that and the Yeehaw Junction Bugler.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

LOL... It's an AP story- they were just one of the first to put it on the net

Comment

• MDFINFAN
          • Jun 2003

I'm hoping we stop your run too..but our secondary is still trying to improve, so this may be the perfect time for the bills to play us, unless we improve drastically in this weeks preparation for you guys. Moulds is still the man..Hopefully knowing your team helps us as much as it helps you.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• socalfan
            Old Fogey from Cali
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by NoCtUrNaL
            The Macon Telegraph is a must read...that and the Yeehaw Junction Bugler.
            Noc that was really funny!

But if they just quote Drew they got to get something right! They aren't the NY Times you know!

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
              Moulds is still the man..
              Now there's a mouth full!
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                Now there's a mouth full!
                I'm sick of you always giving credit to Moulds. It was a TEAM effort.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TypicalBill
                    • Sep 2002

Our offense is .... if they put 8 in the box, we burn them deep.. if they get back in coverage, we counter with the run

for a change, we have a defense this year

Dolphins next :madfire:
                    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun

I'm sick of you always giving credit to Moulds. It was a TEAM effort.

LOL! Hey, my boy shook his head at your boy for not throwing it sooner. He waited for my boy to step out of bounds!

j/k, I know that Drew was being chased and was trying to get a clean path to Moulds, but I laughed 'cause I was shaking my head at the same time EMo was! lol.
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                      X