X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hintexas
    • Mar 2003

Sean Saulsbury on the Bills

On Espn News the host asked Sean, "Who in the AFC can beat the Bills?" (Before he could say I meant the AFC East) Sean said, No one can right now Indianapolis and Kansas City can play with them but no one can beat them in the AFC."
  • Travis Hunter
    • Jul 2002

This is all too surreal. Are we that good already? I think we can get better! It's only two games. It's a marathon race, doesn't mean anything yet except that we're currently leading.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Ð
      1-800-SAD-GOAT
      • Jul 2002

Sean thinks we are the best Battlebot in the league right now

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

Well right now, other than KC, you guys are playing great, until someone beats you in the AFC, what he says make sense.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Halbert
          I'm Not Normal
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Travis Hunter
          This is all too surreal. Are we that good already? I think we can get better! It's only two games. It's a marathon race, doesn't mean anything yet except that we're currently leading.
          Yeah, it's a long season and we're sure to see some bumps in the road. But in two straight games the Bills have looked dominant. They are simply making plays on both sides of the ball on a steady basis. The only thing stopping them is themselves so far.

At the risk of sounding melodramatic, I think the Milloy signing put us over the top. We already had all the pieces on offense - and now that Reed is making plays there really isn't a weakness tjere (don't give me the rushing yards crap, we're still moving the ball almost at will). With Milloy running the defensive backfield we have strong play among all three defensive units. A bit surprising is the solid play of the special teams, especially the return game.

The Bills are clicking on all cylinders. A bit surprising in its totality, but considering the stars on all three units there's reason to be confident it will continue.

I still think we lose next week, but we'll come back and take the Eagles and be 3-1 at the quarter.

Comment

• Buffatexas
            • Aug 2002

We hold Ricky to reasonable yardage, shut down the recievers and win the clock, we win this game. Gotta to rattle Fiedler early

Comment

• Ed
              Dude
              • Sep 2002

I think KC is looking pretty awesome and they've beat a couple good teams pretty soundly. I'm not in any hurry to play them, but when we do that game should be huge.

We meet them in Arrowhead at the half way point on a nationally televised Sunday night game. To me that is definitely looking like the toughest game on our schedule as of right now, but that could all change.

Even though the Titans got throttled today I'm sure they'll bounce back making that game in Tenn. in Dec. look pretty tough too.

Comment

• robeezy
                • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Buffatexas
                We hold Ricky to reasonable yardage, shut down the recievers and win the clock, we win this game. Gotta to rattle Fiedler early
                RW had 200+ last year and we still won. The key is to keep them one dimensional.
                "No body Circles the Wagon, Like the Buffalo Bills!"

Comment

• Buffatexas
                  • Aug 2002

That's true, but we were facing Ray Lucas not Jay Fiedler

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Ed
                    I think KC is looking pretty awesome and they've beat a couple good teams pretty soundly. I'm not in any hurry to play them, but when we do that game should be huge.

We meet them in Arrowhead at the half way point on a nationally televised Sunday night game. To me that is definitely looking like the toughest game on our schedule as of right now, but that could all change.

Even though the Titans got throttled today I'm sure they'll bounce back making that game in Tenn. in Dec. look pretty tough too.
                    Titans are a joke......they are already banged up after week 2. Even though they play in a scrub division I dont see much from them this year again.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                      Sab and TD are insignificant
                      • Sep 2002

I'm with SaviorBledsoe. The Titans will have suffered some key injuries by the time that game comes around, and every one knows that they don't have any depth behind that.

and about that Jamal Lewis bit - everyone seems to forget that cleveland's LB corps are all new to cleveland - ALL THREE OF THEM. It's not that impressive. I guarantee you he couldn't do that against any other team in the league on any given day.
                      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
                        A bit surprising is the solid play of the special teams, especially the return game.
                        Thank Milloy for that too. He pushed Wire out of a starter's spot onto ST's

Comment

• R. Rich
                          • Apr 2003

That's right, and you know how good he is at improvising and getting away from pressure. That means Newman and Robinson had better gear up for...........oh, wait a minute! They're not there anymore; he's gotta' deal with Posey and TKO now! What I'm getting at is that with the speed we have out there now, I'm not nearly as concerned about Fiedler doing a Chad Pennington impersonation and beating the OLBs to keep drives alive and possibly score. That means it'll be largely up to the secondary to keep their WRs in check and the defensive front will have to do better against Williams.

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
                            • Aug 2003

Ricky had the 200 yards in the second game in Buffalo during a snow storm. Ray played the first game in Miami.

Comment

Working...
                            X