PDA

View Full Version : Henry 3TD=21pts

juice
09-14-2003, 11:27 PM
It's a little early to panic over the Bills running game, the offense is at about 100% in the red zone. That is the only stat that matters, not ypg. Henry will not have 125 ypg, the offense isn't built for him to get but around 88 ypg. Forget about the 2000 yard season and OJ's record and settle for the 1400 yards, a pro bowl, and hope Henry stays on pace to score around 35-40 TD's this season. Ques: of the weeks top rushing offenses KC, Mia,Bal, Who are the QB's and did they have a rating of 140? Jacksonville chose to stop the run and they did, and they lost, while not putting up as many points as Henry. :madcloud: Bowl bound baby!!!

Drewpac
09-14-2003, 11:44 PM
Finally, a voice of reason. If I hadn't watched the game and came on the message board I would think that we lost. Enjoy these victories folks. How many blowouts have we had in the past few years? We have two in two weeks and suddenly everyone on the board is unsatisfied.

juice
09-15-2003, 12:46 AM
Screen passes out of the backfield and passes to the tight ends into the flats are ways to defeat the 8 in the box style of defense. I'm sure the Dolphins with their superior corners will try to utilize some of the same coverages, tight end play will be keynext week. :afro: Bowl bound baby