PDA

View Full Version : Dolfins -3.5 point favorites

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 12:42 AM
fish are favored by 3.5 points currently. the over under is 40.5

home field advantage counts for 3 points.. so basically if this game was at a neutral site, it would be a pickem..

buffalo is going to kick the **** out of them.

imbondz
09-15-2003, 12:45 AM
definitely take the over

LABillsFan
09-15-2003, 12:47 AM
How did you beat me to this T? I saw a site with the Fins -3? It's not my regular site but they seem to be in line.

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 12:51 AM
www.scoresandodds.com is what i use for my book.

they list the opening line in the middle.. then all the lines to the right of that are the line movements..

click on next sunday at the top and you will see it. it opened at 3 and is up to 3.5 already.

socalfan
09-15-2003, 12:56 AM
They loose to the Texans, beat the aging Jets who are depleted, luck out of getting hit with another hurricane and they are still the favorites?? Go figure.

juice
09-15-2003, 12:57 AM
I might take the under, this being a tough division conference rival. Bledsoe wont find things so easy against Miami's DB's Zack and Junior will be out to prove a point, and taylor will bring the heat. :afro: Bowl bound baby

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by socalfan
They loose to the Texans, beat the aging Jets who are depleted, luck out of getting hit with another hurricane and they are still the favorites?? Go figure.

yup.. and it wasnt even like they whipped a weak jets team..

i am positive we will win.

bernielivsey_1
09-15-2003, 01:14 AM
The Texans scored 21.

The_Philster
09-15-2003, 03:18 AM
maybe they listened to Halbert. :shakeno:
We're gonna :squish: 'em :fish:

helmetguy
09-15-2003, 04:13 AM
It's all reputation, and reputations die hard. Miami is a September team, not a December team, so they get the nod early in the year. Come Sunday night, nods will be heads shakes. Hey, I'll gladly take three points! Since the Bills WILL win, who gives a **** about the spread? Take the points...there's no spread to cover...unless you're dumb enough to think Miami stands a chance in hell!

shelby
09-15-2003, 04:57 AM
i'm not quite as optomistic as y'all....my concerns being our run D, which was not effective in stopping Taylor yesterday, and our running game, which was shut down by the Jax D. Though i will give Gilbride credit for committing to the run....i'm glad to see he didn't give up, and kept the offense balanced.
Drew is fantastic when he has pass protection. And our D is vastly improved over last year. EMo is stellar, and i really like what Bobby Shaw has accomplished so far. ST needs to step up, but we only had 6 penalties for 55 yards yesterday, which is an improvement. If Travis can run effectively, and our D can stuff Ricky Williams, then we have a great shot of pulling off a win.:fish:

Buffatexas
09-15-2003, 06:00 AM
I think the unsung hero of this game is going to be Campbell. He may not catch any TD's but he will be Drew's safety valve along with Henry/Gash. I say Bills by 14

Brian Griese Rulz
09-15-2003, 08:01 AM
Ray Lucas won't be starting and there won't be a Blizzard this year. But the Bills still should beat the Fins.

Besides the Eagles the Fins are the most over-rated team in the league.

Ebenezer
09-15-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
Ray Lucas won't be starting and there won't be a Blizzard this year. But the Bills still should beat the Fins.

Besides the Eagles the Fins are the most over-rated team in the league.

A rational Miami fan??

Brian Griese Rulz
09-15-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

A rational Miami fan??

Nope. A Bills fan hiding under a Fin name.

Dozerdog
09-15-2003, 08:37 AM
Run... don't Walk....... and take the Bills and the over!