PDA

View Full Version : enjoy like a pig

kirikong
09-15-2003, 05:55 AM
and now broken Dumbo and the fish........

:phone:
mummy i came back late next sunday

Earthquake Enyart
09-15-2003, 06:25 AM
We are partying like we are in the Congo.

kirikong
09-15-2003, 06:47 AM
we are very happy in italy, for the next game we are in a chat and we see the live stats on nfl.com

http://www.billsfansitaly.com/images/avatar.gif

Earthquake Enyart
09-15-2003, 07:48 AM
I hear that the Italians are a very happy people. I watch "The Sopranos" all the time.

Dozerdog
09-15-2003, 08:24 AM
Got a link to BFI there, kong? :fattony:

kirikong
09-15-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Got a link to BFI there, kong? :fattony:

BFI (http://www.billsfansitaly.com)

and another important link for italian fans are:

Bebo Nori Message Board (http://www.freeforumzone.com/viewmessaggi.aspx?f=2340&idd=462&p=7)

bebo nori is my coach

my history teams:

http://www.billsfansitaly.com/luca/squadre.gif

RedEyE
09-15-2003, 11:24 AM
Excellento! Welcome to the BZ.

RedEyE
09-15-2003, 11:33 AM
Accolga favorevolmente al BFZ i miei amici italiani. Le vostri osservazioni e pareri sono altamente stimati e benvenuti qui. Thik I che thouruoghly godrete voi stessi. Se avete qualunque domande o problemi, chieda appena. Ci sono parecchi moderatori della cartolina di chiacchierata qui per aiutarli. È grande sapendo che ci sono ventilatori delle fatture della Buffalo dappertutto! Come state vedendo i giochi in Italia? TV Satellite?

Ð
09-15-2003, 11:42 AM
What he said...

And a side order of gnocchi :D

kirikong
09-15-2003, 12:00 PM
tanks, i hope for the next year go to the ralph wilson to see a bills game......

another guy from italy is possible goes to me, but it's the future, now we have a good time to see......

in italy we can see only the sunday night and the moonday night

SN the moonday at 3 pm
MN the tuesday at 11 pm

in italy American Football (here football is the soccer) for more peaple are similar to rugby.......don't have many audience.....the italians team (we play A.F. from 1972) are many problem.....

we don't have stadium for football but we go to play at soccer field........don't have commercial partners......we aren't PRO......we work or study........we play on springs because we don't have audience.....

last game i have see the live stats on nfl.com and i'm in a chat with a buffalo fans for talk about the bills........

ok now i have finished :)

Go Bills and:
:squish:

Dozerdog
09-15-2003, 12:55 PM
Kiri Kong- Is that Italian for King Kong?

TypicalBill
09-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by kirikong
tanks, i hope for the next year go to the ralph wilson to see a bills game......

another guy from italy is possible goes to me, but it's the future, now we have a good time to see......

in italy we can see only the sunday night and the moonday night

SN the moonday at 3 pm
MN the tuesday at 11 pm

in italy American Football (here football is the soccer) for more peaple are similar to rugby.......don't have many audience.....the italians team (we play A.F. from 1972) are many problem.....

we don't have stadium for football but we go to play at soccer field........don't have commercial partners......we aren't PRO......we work or study........we play on springs because we don't have audience.....

last game i have see the live stats on nfl.com and i'm in a chat with a buffalo fans for talk about the bills........

ok now i have finished :)

Go Bills and:
:squish:

excellent! someone i could relate to :welcome: to the zone bud!! i feel your pain!

Earthquake Enyart
09-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
excellent! someone i could relate to :welcome: to the zone bud!! i feel your pain!

That's true. Gowanda is pretty far from Buffalo.

TypicalBill
09-15-2003, 03:21 PM
hey! watch it Mr :mad:

TypicalBill
09-15-2003, 03:27 PM
or else im gonna report you to the one and only Mike324324235 !

:mad:

Earthquake Enyart
09-15-2003, 03:29 PM
:bigmike: :mad:

TypicalBill
09-15-2003, 03:32 PM
:rofl:

kirikong
09-16-2003, 04:05 AM
my friend (and team partner) 8 years ago recall me Kirikong:

kiri from chirico my last name

kong because i'm like a gorilla when i play A.F.

from that day where i play, and for my friend i'm kirikong or kong....

you can call me kong if you want. :)

now i post your message in my forum on BFI for the italian bills fans.

i love it