PDA

View Full Version : A fan’s point of view!

Patrick76777
09-15-2003, 08:17 AM
We’re 2-0 and we did it in style. I don’t think we broke a sweat in either game. You know things are going good in football when your back-up QB is basically your closer!

Although I’m not ready to start making my Superbowl plans, I am a fan! And I’m going to enjoy every second of this season. Every week we get people on this board who are worried about our running game, or worried about our fake punt or come Monday morning they’re worried about our next game. You know what, Forget that! I wait 7 long months for football season. I’ve watched 3 years of poor to average football from this team. I’ve been waiting a long time for this team to be good again and I’m going to enjoy it. I’m going to enjoy every second of these big wins. I’ll let the players worry about next week!

This is too good to worry about!

LtBillsFan66
09-15-2003, 08:19 AM
I'm enjoying every minute too.

The fake punt was dumb though. Oh well. I loved every minute of the game anyway.

Other than the fake punt, the game was played and coached to near perfection.

Valerie
09-15-2003, 08:23 AM
It was a good game yesterday! :) But I do agree that the fake punt was dumb. My dad didn't come to the bar to watch the game, but he's so excited about the season, he wants me to look into getting tickets for the Redskins game in Buffalo. lol I'd LOVE to see the Bills kick some Skins ass! :D

Judge
09-15-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
We’re 2-0 and we did it in style. I don’t think we broke a sweat in either game. You know things are going good in football when your back-up QB is basically your closer!

Although I’m not ready to start making my Superbowl plans, I am a fan! And I’m going to enjoy every second of this season. Every week we get people on this board who are worried about our running game, or worried about our fake punt or come Monday morning they’re worried about our next game. You know what, Forget that! I wait 7 long months for football season. I’ve watched 3 years of poor to average football from this team. I’ve been waiting a long time for this team to be good again and I’m going to enjoy it. I’m going to enjoy every second of these big wins. I’ll let the players worry about next week!

This is too good to worry about!

DAMN GOOD post, Patrick! Every win in the NFL season is something to savor.

Jan Reimers
09-15-2003, 09:19 AM
I agree, Patrick, although I still have a few concerns. We have had two GREAT weeks, though!

TypicalBill
09-15-2003, 09:22 AM
Bring on the Dolphins!!! :cheers: