PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Posey

justasportsfan
09-15-2003, 10:12 AM
IS he a diamond in the rough(sp) or what? I'm likin' him so far. O sacks yet, but he's all over the field stout aginst the run and not far from the qb.

Yeah, this is turning out to be the best lb group in the league. I still see better things happening w/ this group.

RedEyE
09-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
IS he a diamond in the rough(sp) or what? I'm likin' him so far. O sacks yet, but he's all over the field stout aginst the run and not far from the qb.

Yeah, this is turning out to be the best lb group in the league. I still see better things happening w/ this group.

:D

Yep. And that Jeff Posey guy isn't too bad either. :up:

justasportsfan
09-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Fixed it :D

TypicalBill
09-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE

Yep. And that Jeff Posey guy isn't too bad either. :up:

i thought Leff outplayed Jeff if you ask me :up:

RedEyE
09-15-2003, 10:20 AM
Seriuosly though, you're right on the money. Fletcher, Spikes, and Posey all compliment each other extremly well. And to think they just started playing together. They can only get better.

colin
09-15-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
i thought Leff outplayed Jeff if you ask me :up:

LEFF RULES!!!!!!11111111111111111

Brian Griese Rulz
09-15-2003, 10:21 AM
You guys just like him because if you change a couple letters in his last name, P*s*y, you come up with what Philster gets from the Buffalo Jills.

lol

justasportsfan
09-15-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
You guys just like him because if you change a couple letters in his last name, P*s*y, you come up with what Philster gets from the Buffalo Jills.

lol

Changing his name won't make him look like a Jill. That still wouldn't turn me on. He's a dude no matter how you switch the letters around.

All Philster gets from the Jills is an image that last longer. That's it :snicker:

Gunzlingr
09-15-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz

lol

Changing letters around only works for the Miami players, but most of them swing that way anyway so it would be a waste of tme. :snicker: