PDA

View Full Version : Does CBS have a doubleheader today?

Jeff1220
09-22-2002, 11:41 AM
If they do, I'd guess Buffalo v. Denver will be on. If not, Fox sure won't be showing it.

NoCtUrNaL
09-22-2002, 11:46 AM
On CBS today, we get the Jets/Miami game at 1 and then the Bills at 4 and on Fox today we get New Orleans/Chicago at 1 and Washington/San Fran at 4.

Jack In Syracuse
09-22-2002, 12:16 PM
Syracuse has Infomerrcials till 3pm, then some "Escape From Alcatraz" triathlon, then the game at 4. Fox has the doubleheader, Philly-Dallas, then Seahwaks-Giants.

BambinoSux
09-22-2002, 02:50 PM
We only get the Pats game in Boston. I don't know if anyone saw the Pats pre-game show (the local one, on before the one with Marino and Sanders and them). The guy said a lot of people were actually calling the station and complaining about not getting the game. :D

BroncosFreak
09-22-2002, 03:05 PM
We get ripped off down here in Phoenix. Cards home games are never sold out, so they are never on. However, we don't get a replacement game -- anytime the Cards have a home game, we only get to see two games here instead of three.

I understand that they rules say that they don't show another game when the local team is on, but since the Cards aren't broadcast, we only get the game on Fox and not the game on CBS.

Jeff1220
09-22-2002, 03:33 PM
Doesn't look like the game is on here. The alcatraz trialalon is on next. :mad:

CBS:chair: Me