PDA

View Full Version : Come on JJ!!! I CANT WAIT!

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 12:02 PM
lets see that video!!

:urock: :spam:

RedEyE
09-15-2003, 12:12 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that JJ said he wouldn't be doing weekly videos this year. Just every other week, while making each video longer than they were last season.

The Spaz
Originally posted by Tatonka
lets see that video!!

:urock: :spam:

I hear that!:band: :band: :band:

The Spaz
Originally posted by RedEyE
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that JJ said he wouldn't be doing weekly videos this year. Just every other week, while making each video longer than they were last season.

Wrong!:hammer:

Throne Logic
09-15-2003, 12:13 PM
I thought he said he'd only be doing the wins? Last year, that was roughly every other. :)

This year it's more like every week. . .

RedEyE
09-15-2003, 12:19 PM
I stand corrected. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26776

JJAMEZZ: "Couple of notes - there will be one video per Bills win, they'll be a lot longer than last year, and will be released the Tuesday or Wednesday after that weeks game."

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 12:25 PM
you mean to tell me that you cant finish one of those videos 24 hours after the last game?

damn kids.

:D

:jk:

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2003, 12:40 PM
:lol: I couldn't make one of those videos if I had a month. :hail: JJ

JJamezz
09-15-2003, 12:41 PM
Looks like someone forgot his meds this morning...

And who you calling a kid there snowflake?

:biggrin:

LtBillsFan66
09-15-2003, 03:38 PM
RELAX!

These are masterpieces we are talking about. They take time.

The_Philster
09-15-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
RELAX!

These are masterpieces we are talking about. They take time.

No doubt...and well worth the wait :up:

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by JJamezz
Looks like someone forgot his meds this morning...

And who you calling a kid there snowflake?

:biggrin:

:lol:

that is the first time i have ever been called snowflake..

:chuk:

MDFINFAN
09-15-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

:lol:

that is the first time i have ever been called snowflake..

:chuk:

Ok, snowflake, there, now it's 2x's, U feel better yet?

:rofl:

Dozerdog
09-15-2003, 05:27 PM
T's new nickname- Snowflake-

That's the name of some chick's cat

shelby
09-15-2003, 05:35 PM
JJamezz......"Click Click Boom" by Saliva?

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 05:40 PM
http://www.opusserver.dk/galleri/albums/userpics/10010/snowflake.jpg

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by shelby

he has done that one.

shelby
09-15-2003, 05:42 PM
Thanks T...must have killed that brain cell.
:cynic:

The Spaz
09-15-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by shelby

Already has been played out!

I request "Faint" by Linkin Park though!:clap:

Tatonka
09-15-2003, 05:48 PM
i am sure he has about a million requests.. i put in "Its all about the game" by motorhead.

shelby
09-15-2003, 05:49 PM
:up:

ajsdx
09-15-2003, 05:50 PM
These videos are amazing. More :hail: to JJ. Does anyone have any of those vids from last year that they can send me?

JJamezz
09-15-2003, 06:00 PM
T - I met Lemmy a few years back, and the man is actually uglier in person... if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it possible... LOL

Spaz - you're actually pretty close this week... I've been dying to use some LP - alot of the songs are perfect music-wise, but the lyrics just don't fit... although Faint comes about as close as any of them - the chorus fits at least.. Anyway, I found sort of a compromise - its a 'half' LP song...

ajsdx - check out the main page - www.billszone.com - they're all linked off of there - look in the left hand column.

JJamezz
09-15-2003, 06:06 PM
BTW, I hope you guys aren't set up for a let down here.. that one last week was really special - just an UNBELIEVABLE game, first game of the year, home opener, a great song to work with, incredible plays to pick from... They're not all gonna be have that much emotion behind them...

I just finished this one up, so it'll be posted later tonight - I still have to tweak it a little...

Like I said last week - normally they'll come out on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm just not going to have time tomorrow, so I wanted to get it done.

Devin
09-15-2003, 06:42 PM
the half LP song....It's going down? Executioners featuring LP?

Was thinkin bout that song....

<------- Music Guru ;)

My I reccommend Sevendust - Black? Listen to it Given the intro and kickin and certainly the lyrics....youll understand.

JJamezz
09-15-2003, 07:49 PM
You're good man!

:up:

BAM
09-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Sevendust is the *****. Any song by them would make a good highlight reel! Also any songs by The Blank Theory, Dust for Life, Godsmack and especially that song by Ra-Do You Call My Name, would make nice background music :)

The Spaz
09-15-2003, 08:11 PM
T - I met Lemmy a few years back, and the man is actually uglier in person... if I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it possible... LOL

Spaz - you're actually pretty close this week... I've been dying to use some LP - alot of the songs are perfect music-wise, but the lyrics just don't fit... although Faint comes about as close as any of them - the chorus fits at least.. Anyway, I found sort of a compromise - its a 'half' LP song...

ajsdx - check out the main page - www.billszone.com - they're all linked off of there - look in the left hand column.

JJ you absolutely rule! I love sevendust or LP "executioners" so either one is going to kickass. I can't wait for it man.

PS: You f:angry: ng :urock:

saviorbledsoe
09-15-2003, 09:08 PM
Couple things JJ.....

1. I think you should do a video of the Bills comeback game vs Oilers. Maybe have "All I need is a Miracle" by Mike and the Mechanics as the song. I remember Sports Center using that when playing highlights of that game the next year.

2. Where did you get that rock remix of Mama Said Knock You Out from the 2002 Video? Damn that was an awesome video and song. I want to download or buy the song.

Keep up the good work man.....you would make Steve Sabol proud!

Devin
09-15-2003, 10:45 PM
Bills Vs Oilers = Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi!!!! oh wow that would be awesome!

Sevendust Black JJ next Victory (you know against the PHINS) that would rock....but I bow to your expertise as the Pats 1 was the first I had seen and it was awesome!

BTW saw my 6th 7Dust show at the HOB of New Orleans 2 weeks ago...if ya get the chance its the best show you can see!

Nice work JJ lookin forward to the next!

JJamezz
09-15-2003, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the suggestions - those are some I hadn't thought about - I like the Ra suggestion Brad, thats a great song.

I was going to do one for the comeback game this past winter for the 10th anniversary.. I really like the idea of using a song from that era too.

Did you watch the ones from last season Devin? Check out the front page or gallery for links.

SB - That's a VERY rare version of MSKYO... LOL... Basically, I just wrote a guitar part, recorded it and just mixed it on top. If you want a copy, just let me know.

Sabre Ally
09-15-2003, 10:59 PM

SB - That's a VERY rare version of MSKYO... LOL... Basically, I just wrote a guitar part, recorded it and just mixed it on top. If you want a copy, just let me know.

Ooh, ooh, me! I want one. Please. :D

Devin
09-15-2003, 11:18 PM
JJ was doing that as we speak lol, I DL'ed all of them. Very nice work.

I play guitar and worked ina radio station so I have a host of lesser known bands/musicians that totally rock man. Your music picks are right up my alley.

I have a great heavy one, that the lyrics and music would rock with a good hard hitting game. Primer 55 - Set it Off.

Anyway sure you get tons of requests this work is awesome man, lookin forward to more in the future.

The_Philster
09-16-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Devin
Bills Vs Oilers = Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi!!!! oh wow that would be awesome!

That WOULD be fitting :punk:

Cntrygal
09-16-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
T's new nickname- Snowflake-

That's the name of some chick's cat

When I was a kid, my cat's name was Snowflake.

justasportsfan
09-16-2003, 07:33 AM
How about "The Rainbow Connection". My bad, that's miami's fight song. :shakeno:

The_Philster
09-16-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
How about "The Rainbow Connection". My bad, that's miami's fight song. :shakeno:

:rofl:

BAM
09-16-2003, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the suggestions - those are some I hadn't thought about - I like the Ra suggestion Brad, thats a great song.

Yep. That's one of my favorite songs! Another great song would be Sevendust's new song ENEMY. Fits a football theme well... especially the FINS (IF we win, i mean, WHEN we win.)

GO BILLS!