X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Great start with potential to get better

With as great start to the season, the scary thing is the potential to get better. The defense is only going to get stronger as they play more with easch other. Antonio Brown will break some returns. The running game will get better, Josh Reed will get better. Gregg Williams is improving each week. And waiting in the wings is our potential secret weapon Willis Mc Gahee. I like Travis Henry and think he is a good NFL running back but I really believe that McGahee is gonna be a great NFL back. This is scary but judging from play after two weeks we could sweep all our afc games though realisticly we will probably lose 0ne or two and go 3-1 against nfc though we could sweep those too. I originally thought 13-3 could be possible but would take 11-5, but now I think 14-2 could be possible. With our schedule, considering we should win our home games regardless of the opponent we could start 11-0 wow though I dont expect this I wouldnt be suprised I beleive this is a Super Bowl year and we will have home field advantage in AFC playoffs
Working...
X