PDA

View Full Version : What's that smell?

Mr. Miyagi
09-15-2003, 12:50 PM
"#1 after playing two doormat opponents. Enjoy the unimportant ranking while it lasts, because the Phins are gonna knock the Jills arses back to the 80's.

RW is gonna run over, around, and through your defense.
Taylor and Ogunleye are going to introduce Bled-so-much to the multiple Pro Player surfaces.
Eric is gonna get "Moulded" by the big hits that Sammy Knight lays on him."

http://pub88.ezboard.com/ffootballblitzfrm41.showMessage?topicID=3253.topic

Oh.....it's Phish. :laughter:

Gunzlingr
09-15-2003, 01:07 PM
They play Houston and the Jets, and they call our opponents doormats! Typical dullphan mentality!

Billsbabee
09-15-2003, 01:16 PM
:lol!: :squish:

IHateTheDullphins
09-15-2003, 02:58 PM
I am actually suprised that the Dull-fins are 1-1. I thought they would be 0-2 because they are THE worst team I've ever seen. Jay Feidler is a turd of a QB, *****y Williams looks like the frickin predator. Junior Say Oww sucks, and jeezus. Just look at those fancy new jersey colors they have. This league would be much better off Semi-Pro Player Stadium sunk into the ground.

northernbillfan
09-15-2003, 03:04 PM
:fish:

Philagape
09-15-2003, 03:10 PM
Ricky Williams, meet Takeo Spikes.

MDFINFAN
09-15-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
I am actually suprised that the Dull-fins are 1-1. I thought they would be 0-2 because they are THE worst team I've ever seen. Jay Feidler is a turd of a QB, *****y Williams looks like the frickin predator. Junior Say Oww sucks, and jeezus. Just look at those fancy new jersey colors they have. This league would be much better off Semi-Pro Player Stadium sunk into the ground.

Have you been watching the bills....This sounds a lot like your team CW. Don't get cocky just yet, even if you beat us this week, I would still hold your horse for a little while longer...And PLeassssse don't another bill fan talk about jerseys...not with what you guys are wearing...:nana:

bob the football fan
09-15-2003, 09:31 PM
Two things about our jersey's.......

1- They don't make us look like a pumpkin....
and more importiantly....

2- Red White & Blue are REAL Colors

GOD BLESS AMERICA/ NEVER FORGET 09-11-01

saviorbledsoe
09-15-2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins

Dude, I love your style :)

You forgot that Ricky Williams is a fruit.

saviorbledsoe
09-15-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Have you been watching the bills....This sounds a lot like your team CW. Don't get cocky just yet, even if you beat us this week, I would still hold your horse for a little while longer...And PLeassssse don't another bill fan talk about jerseys...not with what you guys are wearing...:nana:

How would that be the Bills you stupid numbnutted bastard?????

Drew is a top notch QB...not a turd.
Travis Henry doesnt look like the gay version of the Predator.
and at least our unis have some masculine colors. Your team looks like the fruitiest bunch this side of the Village People.

Did you like get kicked off the Phins board??? Nobody gives a crap about your rotten stinky fish point of view.

Dolfan984
09-16-2003, 12:50 AM
What's up with the trashtalking of our colors. Just because you think the Bills wear better colors means you're gunna mop the floor with us? Remember, this is in Miami, in September.

Making fun of one of the best RBs in the NFL because he looks like the predator? You wish you had Ricky. (I wish we had Bledsoe :P )

Philagape, I love that picture. Even with the anti-fins post I had to chuckle at that one. :D

This game is going to be a tough one, and I wouldn't just count this as a win for you guys. If you lose, you'll just be that more dissapointed. I know the Bills could win, you have a HELL of a team...but our team aint so bad either.

socalfan
09-16-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
What's up with the trashtalking of our colors. Just because you think the Bills wear better colors means you're gunna mop the floor with us? Remember, this is in Miami, in September.

Making fun of one of the best RBs in the NFL because he looks like the predator? You wish you had Ricky. (I wish we had Bledsoe :P )

Philagape, I love that picture. Even with the anti-fins post I had to chuckle at that one. :D

This game is going to be a tough one, and I wouldn't just count this as a win for you guys. If you lose, you'll just be that more dissapointed. I know the Bills could win, you have a HELL of a team...but our team aint so bad either.

Are you kidding me?? Isn't this the season that the big winds blow down your cardboard shack houses?? What's up with claiming billion in loses, paper expensive down there, or is just a form of welfare now? And your colors really do suck, Ms Ricky Williams struts down the walkway at the major Miami fashion show pics tell us all we need to know about you guys.

saviorbledsoe
09-16-2003, 05:29 AM
I wish we had Ricky like I wish I had AIDS. He's fruitier than a spring salad bar at a tropical hotels continental breakfast. We have Travis Henry and Willis Mcgahee. And no one ever said we were going to win because of our colors. I said we are going to win because we are the better team. We will dominate you phins. You will be our beeatches on prime time television. Ricky will probably like that.