PDA

View Full Version : Are fin fans not the most……………..

Patrick76777
09-15-2003, 12:56 PM
………….arrogant annoying SOB’s in the world. I go over to that finheaven and wanna barf! You try to make a point or be funny and you’ve got to deal with those idiots! Christ, if the phins were 2-0 the idiots would be talking undefeated!

I don’t know how anybody can think the Pats are the new BIG Rival for the Bills. I Pray that we beat the hell out of the phins. I CAN’T STAND THEM!

TypicalBill
09-15-2003, 12:59 PM
not all of them ... every team has the idiot fans and the cool ones :D

:fishfry:

Dozerdog
09-15-2003, 01:00 PM
But it's the proportion of idiots to cool fans, TB

They have more of 'em

Gunzlingr
09-15-2003, 01:00 PM
Go to Miyagi's board, and see them call our opponents doormats, when they have played the Texans and Jets, and lost to the Texans. That takes the cake.

BillsOverDolphins
09-15-2003, 01:05 PM
I am a resident troll on finheaven and I can honestly say, it is the most blindly homeristic board in the NFL..they put Jet fans to shame.

There's only a handful of them that are capable of intelligent unbiased conversation

saviorbledsoe
09-15-2003, 01:07 PM
I *****ING HATE THE PHINS!

We are going to beat them 45 to 10. You heard it hear first!

Billsbabee
09-15-2003, 01:13 PM
Wasn't it just one week ago today many of them were giving up on their POS team, and so devastated by their loss to the lowly Texans, and they were infighting or is it inbreeding about it?? :snicker:

Now they're having a lovefest over there? :puke:

kgun12
09-15-2003, 01:22 PM
I have some friends that like the fins. Ask them what they thought about signing JR. They deny his age, that he has lost a step, and they thinks he is the next coming! Than I asked them about Lawyer, he was over the hill lost a step, Fiedler will eat him up. I think those colors effect their ability to think right! Than again if you are a guy and were teal and orange are you thinking right?

Patrick76777
09-15-2003, 01:37 PM
THis is good. I hate that team with a passion. IF they never won a game again, I would be thrilled!

Patrick76777
09-15-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
not all of them ... every team has the idiot fans and the cool ones :D

:fishfry:

The Guy that writes the Star Wars books seems OK. The rest, UGGGHHHHH. Even MD.

I tell you, the Pats fans were cool before durning and after that game. THe PHin fans will look for an excuse.

nolimit
09-15-2003, 02:01 PM
Wharf Rat is the biggest freakin loser on that board! The dude thinks he is God himslef because he is a moderator and control what is posted!

AMMONS316
09-15-2003, 02:10 PM
:fishfry: :fishfry: :feedback: :gobills: I live next door to a Phin Fan....:rocket:

I need this when to shut him up...:gag:

Ammons 3:16v

Patrick76777
09-15-2003, 02:29 PM
Did you ever see the pics of those losers? the Mullet ratio is easily 3-1.

Gross.

TypicalBill
09-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Did you ever see the pics of those losers? the Mullet ratio is easily 3-1.

Gross.

:rofl:

Patrick76777
09-15-2003, 02:37 PM
You can't say this stuff over at that S#ithole because they'll throw you out!

IHateTheDullphins
09-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Dull-fans are like a stadium toilet bowl that hasn't been flushed all season long.

Patrick76777
09-15-2003, 02:45 PM
I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IHateTheDullphins
09-15-2003, 02:49 PM
I lasted one post on finhole before those tools booted me off. Must have been something I said.

:evil:

Dolphinatic
09-15-2003, 03:41 PM
The tone at FinHeaven does seem a bit more juvenile than last season for some reason, and it's boring to see homerish attacks on rival fans just for showing up to post anything.

That's why I love it here at BillsZone, because you're all so warmhearted and welcoming and balanced and reasonable.

Ah, it's good to be back. So did you miss me? Huh?

The_Philster
09-15-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Dolphinatic
The tone at FinHeaven does seem a bit more juvenile than last season for some reason, and it's boring to see homerish attacks on rival fans just for showing up to post anything.

That's why I love it here at BillsZone, because you're all so warmhearted and welcoming and balanced and reasonable.

yeah...we needed a punching bag to warm us up for Sunday :evil:

MDFINFAN
09-15-2003, 05:34 PM
………….arrogant annoying SOB’s in the world. I go over to that finheaven and wanna barf! You try to make a point or be funny and you’ve got to deal with those idiots! Christ, if the phins were 2-0 the idiots would be talking undefeated!

I don’t know how anybody can think the Pats are the new BIG Rival for the Bills. I Pray that we beat the hell out of the phins. I CAN’T STAND THEM!

Now Patrick, do you think I can talk a lot of junk on this board and not get ripped apart..come on now..stop crying...both boards are loyal team fan based..you can't make too many good points on either board without some homers ripping you..you and I know that. So to come running back here complaining when this board does the same as that board is a bit, hypocritical. Don't you think..???

ublinkwescore
09-15-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Now Patrick, do you think I can talk a lot of junk on this board and not get ripped apart..come on now..stop crying...both boards are loyal team fan based..you can't make too many good points on either board without some homers ripping you..you and I know that. So to come running back here complaining when this board does the same as that board is a bit, hypocritical. Don't you think..???

At least you can post on here, and talk some trash about the Bills without getting booted off.

ublinkwescore
09-15-2003, 07:04 PM
So have you been booted yet MD?

No.

And you probably won't be either.

What pisses me off is that all those homers over there will talk trash in a regular thread (non smack thread) and then when a Bills fan retaliates, the Bills fan gets booted while the homer gets to stay on simply because he's a fin fan - that's just gay.

ublinkwescore
09-15-2003, 07:48 PM
You know your team's fans got problems when they're naming their screen names after one of the most deadly and despised drugs on the face of the planet.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1777

redeye5
09-15-2003, 08:25 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/645000/images/_648042_dolphin300.jpg
http://www.uso.org/related/logos/HPpartner1.gif
http://www.vgm.com/dclink/images/breaking-news.jpg
(AP)The Miami Dolphins, on their way home after thier post game press conference (pictured above), prelimanary reports say that most of the team apparently got lost on their way back home. Early reports say that the team was such in a state of shock after the Bills 37-17 victory that they decided to beach themselves and end it all after realizing that a loss to the Texans in week one and now a loss to the Buffalo Bills was too much to take.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pa3ab4bc225626da486c70a45faa339eb/fb178226.gif
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/features/scoreboard/med/2003/09/nfl_1062989953.jpg:fishfry:

MDFINFAN
09-15-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore

No.

What pisses me off is that all those homers over there will talk trash in a regular thread (non smack thread) and then when a Bills fan retaliates, the Bills fan gets booted while the homer gets to stay on simply because he's a fin fan - that's just gay.

Well Ublink, I don't smack much, I'm usually bored by it, so I don't engage in it much....I do a little friendly ribbing when given the opportunity...I usually like to debate a point, it's much more interesting, then I get to see if the person knows something about football or just homering their way though, and I make acceptions for that too. When I don't know something I usually go look it up. I'd rather add something tangible to the board than just smack. Smack is easy and don't require too much thought. The fins board is tough on the main forum, but they do have a smack room where they let you go off.. We as fin fans have talked about the banning of non fin fans, but leaving the fans who engage in smack themselves. I think they've made a conservative effort to try and watch how they do that now..CW or Ihatethedullins on this board, gets to smack some and also keep the thread in perspective now, he use to get banned in a heart beat, but now the fin fans enjoy him, because he mixes his smack with good points (sometimes-LOL) he gets homerous sometimes as well. But he also gets some respect now.

Dolfan984
09-16-2003, 12:37 AM
I think it works both ways.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23050

I usually try and be as unbiased as I can, and I've gotten slammed a couple times here. Both sides fans think the same things, and I think we both hate each others teams just as much. :P

Anyways, don't claim that there is blind homerism just there. There is some here too, it's just the nature of a lot of fans.

BuffaloRanger
09-16-2003, 12:51 AM
Gentlemen,

Why bother talking to Fin fans? There is absolutley no point in trying to reason with them or any other teams fan (but especially them). The only thing that will settle it is the score on the field. But even that won't make a difference, the Bills beat them twice last year, but that still didn't shut them up.

Trying to explain to a Fins fan why the Bills are better is like trying to explain to a Muslim why Christianity is better, or a republican why a democrat is better. It can't be done and is a waste of time.

That said, my hatred for ALL fins fans is only half a notch below my hatred for North Koreans.

Dolfan984
09-16-2003, 12:57 AM
Um, when we swept you guys, you still talked. It's called a rivalry! We're supposed to talk!

Who cares about last year! We play next Sunday, and we can talk all we want about it! So can you! It's called a rivalry. We're all football fans, we're all human, we just hate each others teams.

socalfan
09-16-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Um, when we swept you guys, you still talked. It's called a rivalry! We're supposed to talk..............., we're all human, we just hate each others teams.

You guys are fish not humans.....and I even hate your avatars, they are completely gay. Cute girley colors, what gives? You all wear pink shirts and white pants too??

Patrick76777
09-16-2003, 07:45 AM
Wrong MD, very Wrong. If this was that board, your post would have been followed by 15 posts of.

"Dirty Smelly Fish"
"chokers"
"30 years since a superbowl"
"Dumbo QB"
and about a million other things. The posters on this board don't get into that crap.

I HATE THE DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
09-16-2003, 07:49 AM
At least you can post on here, and talk some trash about the Bills without getting booted off.

Well Ublink, I don't smack much

Come on now MD.................you don't have to talk smack to get banned at Finhell! I got attacked and then banned from the main board because my username. "BillsCrushFins" was "smack". Thats Bull$#*T!

Novacane
09-16-2003, 07:52 AM
I agree with you Patrick! Those who say the Patsies are now are #1 rival just don't get it! I hate Brady and Bellicheck but it does not come close to the hate I have for the lesbian Ricky and Dumbo and the rest of the Phins. I have been hating the Phins with a passion since I was 9 years old. That is not going to change just because we got a couple star players from New England.

Patrick76777
09-16-2003, 08:02 AM
Ding, ding, ding.

We have another winner. forget the Pats.

We should all hate the Dolphins!

IHateTheDullphins
09-16-2003, 08:43 AM
I agree, I hate the patsies, but not enough to make my name IHateThePatsies!

Dolfan984
09-16-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by socalfan

You guys are fish not humans.....and I even hate your avatars, they are completely gay. Cute girley colors, what gives? You all wear pink shirts and white pants too??

Another intellegent post out of the woodwork. Next? Maybe some intellegence? Wys? LOG? :P

BTW, I'm beating you LOG and taking a vice on the division this week. :D

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 01:25 PM

Another intellegent post out of the woodwork. Next? Maybe some intellegence? Wys? LOG? :P

intellegent = intelligent?? :huh: Not a very good word to mispell when you are trying make a point on intelligence:rolleyes:

justasportsfan
09-16-2003, 01:31 PM
BF1 got banned for using the piss mokey smiley that was there for everyone to use anyways. :snicker:

Clump and I don't seem to have a problem. Clump is the most loved bills fan at FH. :laughter:

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:37 PM
I go over to that finheaven and wanna barf!

as do most people.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins
I am a resident troll on finheaven and I can honestly say, it is the most blindly homeristic board in the NFL.

Marino1983 is the biggest homer of them all.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by kgun12
I have some friends that like the fins. Ask them what they thought about signing JR. They deny his age, that he has lost a step, and they thinks he is the next coming!

Lie and Deny

they're good at it.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by nolimit
Wharf Rat is the biggest freakin loser on that board! The dude thinks he is God himslef because he is a moderator and control what is posted!

you shouldn't talk bad about Warfart but i'm not going to disagree with you.:biggrin:

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:46 PM
You can't say this stuff over at that S#ithole because they'll throw you out!

i'm STILL wondering why i've been banned.they sent me an email stating to go over and post for the upcoming football season.i emailed andrew tatum back and STILL haven't gotten a response.if that isn't homerism at its best,i don't know what is.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
I lasted one post on finhole before those tools booted me off. Must have been something I said.

:evil:

but yet,they let Moron1983 continue to be there.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Dolphinatic
I love it here at BillsZone, because you're all so warmhearted and welcoming and balanced and reasonable.

NO!!!

GO AWAY!!!!!!

:jk:

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:57 PM

i agree with ublink.not to mention,when i was STILL able to post over there,somebody changed my signature on me.if i'm correct,only a moderator has the power to do something like that.i wonder who it could have been?i would think that our moderators over here aren't childish enough to pull a stunt like that.that's more than i can say for ONE certain moderator over in Finheaven.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 01:58 PM

No.

Moron1983 is a perfect example.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 02:08 PM
Anyways, don't claim that there is blind homerism just there. There is some here too, it's just the nature of a lot of fans.

yeah...but our moderators don't ban FISH fans just for the sake that they can do it.they're more tolerant here.

why does BF1 get banned for using the pi$$ing monkey?i was still there when that happened.i got reprimanded for it too.but yet,when a FISH fan used it,it was ok.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 02:12 PM
Um, when we swept you guys, you still talked. It's called a rivalry! We're supposed to talk!

Who cares about last year! We play next Sunday, and we can talk all we want about it! So can you! It's called a rivalry. We're all football fans, we're all human, we just hate each others teams.

EXACTLY!!!!so why did these homers ban BILLS fans?they can dish it out but they couldn't take it.

it just not BILLS fans either.when griese went to the FISH,BRONCOS fans were getting banned too.some of them got banned for reasons that i'm still wondering about.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Come on now MD.................you don't have to talk smack to get banned at Finhell! I got attacked and then banned from the main board because my username. "BillsCrushFins" was "smack". Thats Bull$#*T!

i remember that too.that was total BS.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
BF1 got banned for using the piss mokey smiley that was there for everyone to use anyways. :snicker:

Clump and I don't seem to have a problem. Clump is the most loved bills fan at FH. :laughter:

if they have the pi$$ing monkey,why are BILLS fans getting banned for it?

those were some good times when we got Moron1983 riled up with his stupid comments wasn't it justa?

IHateTheDullphins
09-16-2003, 02:21 PM
I Hate the Dullphins, yes that's true
I Hate the Dullphins, more than you
I do not like them, in my chair
I do not want them, breathing my air
I do not like them, not one bit
For all I care, they can all eat *****!!

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 02:27 PM

I totally have to disagree with yuh there nolimit. You just don't know him well enough. Wharfie is GOOD people and a well liked and well respected poster and moderator over there and over here. Wth all due respect you're giving him a bad rap.

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 02:51 PM

Just cuz u like him doesnt mean I have to! I'll give him whatever rap i want because the way he sets a double standard is ridiculous!

Moderators on these boards embrace other teams fans! finheaven doesnt!

Hmmm...someone forgot to take their Midol today, didn't they?? Relax Jr, I'm sure if he booted your a$$ it was for a good reason, you seem to be pretty hostile...I hear they have a sale going on in the self-help section over at Waldenbooks, you might want to scoot over there before all of the good books are taken.:eek::rolleyes:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 03:30 PM
Wrong MD, very Wrong. If this was that board, your post would have been followed by 15 posts of.

"Dirty Smelly Fish"
"chokers"
"30 years since a superbowl"
"Dumbo QB"
and about a million other things. The posters on this board don't get into that crap.

I HATE THE DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What board have you been looking on, we get that from you guys all the times, look through the threads on this board..every name you have there is here and more. Look at the comments right after my last post...Like a team wants to hear about another team being better..what was he talking about..but how do you talk to someone like that..he's a homer, and they're very territorial...Go to our boards when you guys smack us, it's the same thing..plus the same comments you have there is on our boards from you. Plus if RIGHT NOW, I tried to say the phins are better than you, could you imagine the comments I would get....It's on every team's board, I give prop's when prop's are due...But a lot of fans everywhere wear rose color glasses when it comes to their team. It's just not a phin's thing...go to the pats, the jets, and this board...they all do the same talk..Period.

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
I Hate the Dullphins, yes that's true
I Hate the Dullphins, more than you
I do not like them, in my chair
I do not want them, breathing my air
I do not like them, not one bit
For all I care, they can all eat *****!!

Well at least you have the basic's of green eggs and ham, I'd say your florida school training will get you far..LOL

The Suess Master...New name for IHATETheDullpins, alias Circle Wagons on the phins board, alias something else on the Jets board. At least you know how to hide your self..

:calm:

Š
09-16-2003, 03:35 PM
The sporting team from my area is better than the sporting team from your area. :D

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 04:01 PM

As a matter of fact I have not been booted from the site! And just because he is your boyfriend doesnt mean everyone has to like him! I wasnt trying to be "hostile" I just dont like people telling me who I should like! I am an individual who can form my own opinions about people and if you dont like it, thats your prerogative!

Originally posted by mchurchfie

I totally have to disagree with yuh there nolimit. You just don't know him well enough. Wharfie is GOOD people and a well liked and well respected poster and moderator over there and over here. Wth all due respect you're giving him a bad rap.

Maybe you should get another phone book to sit on because apparently you can't see the whole screen. Where in my post do you see anything saying that you should like him...I just disagreed with your assessment of him. Its apparent that you struggle with methods of communication beyond the parochial but please try and keep up. Now get back down to the little people's table while us grownups continue our discussion Nancy:eek::shakeno:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Š
The sporting team from my area is better than the sporting team from your area. :D

Is that College or Pro? :shutit:

shelby
09-16-2003, 04:41 PM
i personally agree with Church. i like Wharfie.:up:

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 04:48 PM

what makes you so much more intelligent and mature than me

:huh: I don't know, never thought about it, just lucky I guess.:rolleyes:

How you can sit there and type out words in such a condescending manner towards me, when you dont know a damn thing about me! Your pompous, self-righteous attitude is enough to make me sick!

Did you know you can express the same exact sentiment with only three key presses "W" "H" and "A"...hold down on the third key for a couple of secs though...WHAAAAAAAAAA!!:D:church:

ublinkwescore
09-16-2003, 04:59 PM
I don't remember Wharfrat well enough to form a fair opinion of him/her, but I do recognize the screen name.

Damn - forced to neutrality in a potential arguement against church.

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 05:01 PM

Damn - forced to neutrality in a potential arguement against church.

Go ahead, make my day:D:church:

Dolfan984
09-16-2003, 05:05 PM
Oh no! I got blasted for misspelling a word. That's weak. Whenever anyone points that out, it's always the same. It's weak.

BZ has just as many homers as FH, it's just most FHers don't come here and start blasting your team, we usually try and talk football. You say you embrace other teams fans? I dunno about that. Of course, I like most of the mods here, real good solid bunch of guys running this joint.

Banamaniac
09-16-2003, 05:06 PM
Wahhhhhhh.....

Someone's gotta stick up for us morons ;)

Thanks for gettin' my back Church & Shelb :D

ublinkwescore
09-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Making excuses must be the same as talking football to South Florida residents then.

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 05:17 PM
Oh no! I got blasted for misspelling a word. That's weak. Whenever anyone points that out, it's always the same. It's weak.

I agree, spelling smack is weak and overused....buuuuuut....when you use the word "intelligent" twice in a post and spell it "intellegent" that amuses me very much and just screams for some attention......know what ah mean Vern??:idunno::D

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 05:22 PM
Maturity...whats that.:huh:

nicely put! I guess I won this bout of maturity! Also, please give Wharf Rat a big kiss for me before u two go to bed tonight!

This subject is now closed!

Thank you and I will...and you don't forget to put your sister's Barbie dolls away before she gets home lest you want her to kick your a$$....AGAIN!!:D::nana::church:

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Banamaniac
Wahhhhhhh.....

Thanks for gettin' my back Church & Shelb :D

Yer welcome.... the next one will cost yuh though....any avatar of my choice for one week.:D:church:

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 05:44 PM

All I asked was for you to be a little more respectful, and you couldn't even do that!

As a matter of fact I have not been booted from the site! And just because he is your boyfriend doesnt mean everyone has to like him!

Oh, I'm sorry Sir...I can't imagine why I was acting\reacting that way...my badz:idunno: Piece of advice...The next time the boomerang comes around your way...DUCK!!...It won't sting as bad.:nana:

Peace and Prosperity, mchurchfie:church:

The_Philster
09-16-2003, 05:47 PM
Church talks more smack on opposing boards than just about any Zoner...and he's never gotten banned.
As for Wharfie, I don't understand what people are *****ing about. For one thing, he's a mod and supposed to lay down the law over there. For another, he's always seemed like a pretty good guy to those of us who have actually talked to him.

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 06:04 PM

Lets not even begin! You started all of this with these snide remarks above with "Midol" and referring to myself as Jr, so dont lay this one on me!

I wasn't being snide...I was dead serious....you were being very moody....just thought the hotflashes were kicking in is all:idunno::eek:

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 06:31 PM
Where'd yuh go nolimit??!!:huh: What'd you do pack up all of your posts and go home??:idunno: Don't go, I'm not finished yet.:snicker::D Oh well, cya...ya'll come back now:church:

nolimit
09-16-2003, 06:47 PM
i took out my posts for a reason! I let my worse half get the better of me and I refuse to let it happen again! I come here for Bills talk,not to bicker about trivial things. and as far is this thread goes, i am done.

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 07:06 PM
i took out my posts for a reason! I let my worse half get the better of me and I refuse to let it happen again! I come here for Bills talk,not to bicker about trivial things. and as far is this thread goes, i am done.

Sorry bout that...I bring the out worst in everyone...its my job, its what I do.:idunno: :D Its all good.:up: PEACE!!

The_Philster
09-16-2003, 07:08 PM
Sorry bout that...I bring the out worst in everyone...its my job, its what I do.:idunno:D Its all good.:up: PEACE!!

You're just keeping in practice for the smack you're dishing out against the Fish fans on Finheaven. :D Some good stuff so far :church:

Tatonka
09-16-2003, 07:14 PM

BTW, I'm beating you LOG and taking a vice on the division this week. :D

you will have to get past me first.. *coughmostpointsscoredandundefeatedcough*

CWOUSARET
09-16-2003, 07:28 PM
How I hate the DULL-FISH . . .
Let me tell you all . . .
Every week my football wish . . .
Is for those DULL-FISH to fall . . .

Then a wish for my Buffalo Bills . . .
True men in RED WHITE & BLUE . . .
The colors that never run and still . . .
Stand tall for me and for you . . .

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

Tatonka
09-16-2003, 07:29 PM
i like the mods at FH.. i have had conversations with several of them, including AJ and Wharf.

but i never get rude or agressive.

i did almost get banned once.. but AJ just sent me a nice email and told me to stop agreeing with everyone :D

i just felt compelled, right after the signing of JR, to read all the posts.. and i saw comments like "19-0 for the fish" and "#1 defense of a time".. a

nd all i could say was.. " your right.. there is no way that you could lose a game. if you did it would just show how weak willed your players truely are.. because you have current pro bowlers or soon to be probowlers at every position, so there is no way that you lose a game. i think maybe they should cancel the season, and just give you guys the trophy.. seriously... you guys are great."

i did that for about 2 days, and people started threatening my life.

so i finally told the mods that i would stop agreeing with the fish fans and we have been one big happy family since. :D

:chuk:

nolimit
09-16-2003, 07:38 PM

Sorry bout that...I bring the out worst in everyone...its my job, its what I do.:idunno: :D Its all good.:up: PEACE!!

what we were fighting about was stupid, and when it got personal I realized it had gone to far! This is "squish the fish" week, where all bills fans should be united!

So Mchurchfie, lets enjoy the rest of the week, and a Bills victory!

The Labatt Blue is on me, since I am 21 and not 15!:D

:cheers: :drinker: :party: :beer:

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 07:51 PM

what we were fighting about was stupid, and when it got personal I realized it had gone to far! This is "squish the fish" week, where all bills fans should be united!

So Mchurchfie, lets enjoy the rest of the week, and a Bills victory!

The Labatt Blue is on me, since I am 21 and not 15!:D

:cheers: :drinker: :party: :beer:

Works for me Bro:D:beer: By the way, it was never a fight...just busting the balls a little;)....Go BILLS!!!:up::church:

BuffaloRanger
09-16-2003, 07:53 PM
The only thing I like to hear from a Fins fan is their reaction to getting a beer thrown on them at the Ralph!

BillsOverDolphins
09-16-2003, 08:11 PM

Well at least you have the basic's of green eggs and ham, I'd say your florida school training will get you far..LOL

The Suess Master...New name for IHATETheDullpins, alias Circle Wagons on the phins board, alias something else on the Jets board. At least you know how to hide your self..

:calm:
I'm Spartacus!

no really, CW is me:boom: