Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

PTI Says Bills Best Team!

Both said they were the best!
  • Drewpac
    • Jul 2002

I couldn't believe my ears. We are definitely the flavor of the month. It's funny how quick the bandwagon fills up.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
      • Sep 2003

I just saw that too, it was a tossup between Bills and Chiefs. The Chiefs scare me!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

We can beat KC. Wait until this D has time to gel even more. By the time we play KC in late October we will be killer on D. Im talking Baltimore00/Chicago85 D here!

Comment

• Brian Griese Rulz
          • Aug 2003

I don't see no Richard Dent playing DE for us. And didn't the Ravens have a good DE too?

Comment

• ajsdx
            • Aug 2003

Yeah, our line is too weak to compete with the greatest Ds of all time. But I think we can take the Chiefs as well, the Titans are the team that scares me the most (assuming a healthy McNair).

Comment

• Throne Logic
              Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
              • Aug 2002

Problem with this D is that the Offense is too good. We're putting in scrubs and letting points go up in the 4th quarter that don't matter to the outcome of the game. Unfortunately, if that keeps happening, we aren't going to be considered among the best ever, regardless of what happens. Fact is, we gave up 17 points. No one's going to care if one TD was on a short field after a momentum changing dumbass call and that the second TD was in garbage time.
              Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
                I don't see no Richard Dent playing DE for us. And didn't the Ravens have a good DE too?
                Unless your username is some kind of sarcasm I am guessing you are a Phin fan. That being said. Our DEs are average but we are and will be making up for it big time in other areas.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                  Unless your username is some kind of sarcasm I am guessing you are a Phin fan. That being said. Our DEs are average but we are and will be making up for it big time in other areas.

It's sarcasm....check his other posts.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Doc
                    • Dec 2002

That last Jags TD in garbage time wasn't even a TD. The WR was bobbling it as he went out-of-bounds and (surprise, surprise!) the zebras missed it.

Comment

Working...
                    X