PDA

View Full Version : Are you concerned about the lack of a Running Game?

Bufftp
09-15-2003, 06:13 PM
Are you concerned about a lack of a running game yet?

Comments.

saviorbledsoe
09-15-2003, 06:16 PM
No.

Bufftp
09-15-2003, 06:18 PM
but its creeping into the back of your mind?

The_Philster
09-15-2003, 06:18 PM
yes...if we can't get it going consistently, we'll see a lot of complaining because we won't be winning. You can't throw consistently when the winds are whipping through the Ralph

ublinkwescore
09-15-2003, 06:19 PM
No - I think the lack of a running game is the result of teams trying to stop the run while neglecting the pass. If they overneglect the pass, we'll beat them every time. As soon as they start paying more attention to the pass, it will open up the running game. I hope we continue to run the ball 25+ times a game - even when it isn't appearing to work (because it is by making the D stay true) sooner or later Henry will break one.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Henry will have a break-out party against the Fish before a national audience.

saviorbledsoe
09-15-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
No - I think the lack of a running game is the result of teams trying to stop the run while neglecting the pass. If they overneglect the pass, we'll beat them every time. As soon as they start paying more attention to the pass, it will open up the running game. I hope we continue to run the ball 25+ times a game - even when it isn't appearing to work (because it is by making the D stay true) sooner or later Henry will break one.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Henry will have a break-out party against the Fish before a national audience.

Thank you....I didnt feel like writing all that myself :) Travis will have at least 1400 this year yet.

shelby
09-15-2003, 06:27 PM
i'm hoping we can run against the Fins.
:fish:

ublinkwescore
09-15-2003, 06:29 PM
I'm not even worried about the Fins - if this team is truly focused on beating the Fins, we'll absolutely humiliate them on national TV by at least 14 points.