X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Armored Saint
    • Jul 2003

Congrats on the win, Bills fans!

If the first two games are any indication, you guys are the most improved team in the NFL this year. Your defense is coming together pretty quickly (then again, when you have Sam Adams, Takeo Spikes and Lawyer Milloy, any defense would snap into shape). I know it's early, but you guys look to become the favorite in the AFC.

Best of luck,

Armored
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can also make you commit atrocities."

-- Voltaire
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Congrats on the win, Bills fans!

Originally posted by Armored Saint
    If the first two games are any indication, you guys are the most improved team in the NFL this year. Your defense is coming together pretty quickly (then again, when you have Sam Adams, Takeo Spikes and Lawyer Milloy, any defense would snap into shape). I know it's early, but you guys look to become the favorite in the AFC.

Best of luck,

Armored
    Thanls man. Many wishes to the Saints as well except if we meet in the Super Bowl!:ko:

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

The Saints suck
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Armored Saint
        • Jul 2003

Re: Re: Congrats on the win, Bills fans!

Originally posted by The Spaz

Thanks man. Many wishes to the Saints as well except if we meet in the Super Bowl!:ko:
        Thanks, Spaz. :shades:

My sentiments exactly.

casdhf -- :fartdie: :snicker2:
        "Those who can make you believe absurdities can also make you commit atrocities."

-- Voltaire

Comment

Working...
        X