PDA

View Full Version : Pat Williams - We do not like the Dolphins

Billsbabee
09-16-2003, 09:01 AM
"The Patriots are gone and Jacksonville is gone," defensive tackle Pat Williams said. "We're concentrating on the Miami Dolphins - Ricky Williams and Fiedler. It's a strong rivalry. We do not like the Dolphins. I've already told the rookies and all the new guys that we do not like the Dolphins."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20030916/1010752.asp

Novacane
09-16-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Billsbabee
I've already told the rookies and all the new guys that we do not like the Dolphins

Understatement of the year!

Billsbabee
09-16-2003, 09:06 AM
Ummm, isn't it more like....we despise the Fish?! :D

:fish:

TypicalBill
09-16-2003, 09:49 AM
for some reason... Pat really elevates his game when we play Miami

Tatonka
09-16-2003, 12:52 PM
big time players play big in big time games.. or something along those lines...

from the movie "life according to santana moss"

imbondz
09-16-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
big time players play big in big time games..

:rolleyes: Madden said that exact line last night and I almost threw my remote at the t.v. He just needs to go away. His commentary last night was terrible. I think Michaels was even laughing at him at one point, not w/ him.

imbondz
09-16-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Billsbabee
"The Patriots are gone and Jacksonville is gone," defensive tackle Pat Williams said. "We're concentrating on the Miami Dolphins - Ricky Williams and Fiedler. It's a strong rivalry. We do not like the Dolphins. I've already told the rookies and all the new guys that we do not like the Dolphins."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20030916/1010752.asp

this is a great article. Thanks for posting it

"...For now, the Bills are trying to keep the two victories in perspective, which is why the catch phrase after meetings Monday was "staying humble." After all, seven other teams also started the season at 2-0 going into the game Monday night. But it has been a long time since the Bills were beating their opponents in such convincing fashion. Even the combined score of their first two games is misleading.

The Bills actually could have won by more.

Take away Jacksonville's first touchdown after an ill-advised fake punt and the Jags' late score during the mop-up portion, and the Bills have surrendered three points this season. Bledsoe was almost perfect Sunday, his offensive line has been playing well and Buffalo's defense has been suffocating..."

ShineyMcShine
09-16-2003, 02:54 PM

Sometimes I get irritated at Madden2004 & all of the lame, repitious commentary soundbites, then I realize "hey, it really is just like having Madden call your game."

They'd be better off having a virtual Madden, like Max Headroom, then they could give us more variety....:laughter:

Pride
09-16-2003, 03:08 PM
[i]They'd be better off having a virtual Madden, like Max Headroom, then they could give us more variety....:laughter: [/B]

:lol:

Herdwatcher
09-16-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by TypicalBill
for some reason... Pat really elevates his game when we play Miami

That's because he hates the Dolphins. or as I call them,, the Dullfans. lol

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 04:37 PM

:lol:

Get it right Tonk

Man the players are now getting me hyped...

ublinkwescore
09-16-2003, 05:20 PM
Pat Williams is a ninja

:chuk:

colin
09-16-2003, 05:22 PM
A BIG NINJA!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

The_Philster
09-16-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Understatement of the year!

No doubt. Last week, I was still pumped from the Opener through Tuesday. This week, I was already focused on the Fish. People came up and tried talking to me about the Jags game and I wasn't having any of that. :D

InTheBox
09-16-2003, 05:56 PM
I dont think anybody likes the phins.