PDA

View Full Version : Postgame: Good luck

BroncosFreak
09-22-2002, 06:35 PM
Hey Bills fans,
Nice game today. The Bill D surprised me at how well they disrupted the Broncos rhythm on offense. Several mistakes by both teams, but it was a good one. Good luck and maybe we'll see you in Denver again in the playoffs!

Pride
09-22-2002, 06:37 PM
Thank you for being civil. It was a good game, Broncs look good, but no matter how "good" Greise looks, I dont think he is a superbowl winning QB. That is the only upgrade I see necessary for an SB win.

ublinkwescore
09-22-2002, 06:43 PM
Alright, I'll admit it, the Broncos are real - but that game really could have gone either way (thanks to Travis Henry's fumble, it went your way). If they had played in Buffalo, we would have won - but it wasn't. Congratulations, and look for us in the playoffs, because we're going.

SoCalBillsFan
09-22-2002, 06:45 PM
Thanks for being a classy poster, good luck to yo uthe rest of the way

Cntrygal
09-22-2002, 09:03 PM
Congrats, and "cya" next time.

TigerJ
09-22-2002, 09:04 PM
I don't think we'll make the playoffs. We still have that killer schedule, and while the Jets have disintigrated, there's nothing to indicate New England or Miami are going to get derailed this year. I seems to me that Denver's OC calls the game as if he doesn't quite trust Griese. If Griese can improve to the point where he can instill more confidence in the coaching staff, or Denver can find a better QB, maybe we'll meet in the playoffs next year. Regardless, good luck for now.

NoCtUrNaL
09-22-2002, 09:04 PM
Wow...a classy winner, how novel.

THATHURMANATOR
09-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Thanks man good game!!! Good luck and GO BILLS!!!!!

BroncosFreak
09-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Thanks for your comments and not following up with the "We game you the game" kind of responses. I'll be an even classier winner if you guys whoop up on the Raiders for us!

Cntrygal
09-22-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by BroncosFreak
Thanks for your comments and not following up with the "We game you the game" kind of responses. I'll be an even classier winner if you guys whoop up on the Raiders for us!

I'll even buy ya a drink if you ever meet and kill the fish for us!
:cheers: