PDA

View Full Version : Moulds spit in Surtains face last year?

Novacane
09-16-2003, 10:43 AM
I don't remember anything about this but over at finhell they are claiming Surtain is still pissed about it and that it is motivation for him to shut down Moulds this week!

Anyone else remember this or are those pansies making it up?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23064

Patrick76777
09-16-2003, 10:45 AM
I remember it. Moulds claimed that he was talking smack and that he spits when he talks.

Surtain pussed out and pushed Moulds and we got 15 yards out of the deal.

And I think we won that game if I'm not mistaken!

Ð
09-16-2003, 10:45 AM
Gotta love it. The best athlete in the league with a lineman's intensity.

clumping platelets
09-16-2003, 10:47 AM
I have no clue whether he did or not. There are no links that give validity to the claim by Surtain. Moulds was never fined or disciplined in any way :?:

Novacane
09-16-2003, 10:50 AM
He should have told his "Say it, don't spray it!" :priest:

ryven
09-16-2003, 11:10 AM
The fins secondary has been like swiss cheese so far and just wait untill they start playing zone they will be ripped a new one. I'll tell you they made a mistake by trying to play zone there not use to it and there getting beat alot over the miiddle when they do play it.

snow1989
09-16-2003, 11:11 AM
Never heard anything about it....to me its most likely 'smack' to get things going, try to start a distraction, etc....don't think its going to be a major issue myself

Throne Logic
09-16-2003, 11:18 AM
He can use anything he wants as motivation. If they play like they have the first two games, Moulds is going to finish with 150 yards on 10 catches.

TypicalBill
09-16-2003, 11:20 AM
as long as the pass protection continues to play superbly, we'll be fine, cuz when given time, Drew absolutely picks DB's apart!

Novacane
09-16-2003, 11:21 AM
Really! If Vinny can toast them for 350+ yards, Drew, Moulds, Reed and shaw must be licking thier chops to get at that overated Defense!

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
I don't remember anything about this but over at finhell they are claiming Surtain is still pissed about it and that it is motivation for him to shut down Moulds this week!

Anyone else remember this or are those pansies making it up?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23064

Originally posted by clumping platelets
I have no clue whether he did or not. There are no links that give validity to the claim by Surtain. Moulds was never fined or disciplined in any way :?:

just a bunch of homers making it up.

HenryRules
09-16-2003, 02:51 PM
I remember it ... first story on a google search shows it too:

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/4646510.htm

As Patrick said, Moulds said it was an accident ... that's admitting that at least something of the sort happened.

mchurchfie
09-16-2003, 02:58 PM
I don't ever remember Surtain or the any of the rest of the secondary, for that matter, getting close enough to Moulds for him to reach them with a hacker....unless he has one hell of a shot.:D

ShineyMcShine
09-16-2003, 03:04 PM
I remember it. I thought it WAS kinda iffy at the time. SurTAN seems like a quality CB and I felt he was right to be pissed. I think he was more mad at the refs tho 'cause they only saw the shove & flagged him.

:psyche:

LtBillsFan66
09-16-2003, 03:10 PM
If I had the chance, I would spit in the face of the jerks over at that teal site.

Gunzlingr
09-16-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
If I had the chance, I would spit in the face of the jerks over at that teal site.

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire! I have still seen polls picking the Dullphans to win it all. :cynic:

NC-BILLS44
09-16-2003, 03:41 PM
Moulds owns the dolphin secondary.

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets

It was in all the papers last year, and a number of web sites, I'm not sure those articles or still on those papers site, but if it is , I share it with you. and btw, Pat got a penalty for retailiation on the play, yes Clump even the bills play dirty sometimes.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

they'd probably turn around and use the pi$$ing monkey on you and not get banned for it.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire!

me neither.unless i was pi$$ing gasoline.:biggrin:

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

It was in all the papers last year, and a number of web sites, I'm not sure those articles or still on those papers site, but if it is , I share it with you. and btw, Pat got a penalty for retailiation on the play, yes Clump even the bills play dirty sometimes.

:violin:

Historian
09-16-2003, 04:16 PM
I hope it was a honker...a nice teal green one!

The_Philster
09-16-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
I remember it. Moulds claimed that he was talking smack and that he spits when he talks.

Surtain pussed out and pushed Moulds and we got 15 yards out of the deal.

And I think we won that game if I'm not mistaken!

Of course...we won BOTH of them :D

ublinkwescore
09-16-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

me neither.unless i was pi$$ing gasoline.:biggrin:

I'd piss on their charred ashes.