PDA

View Full Version : Does a Prime Time night game at Miami help us?

imbondz
09-16-2003, 11:30 AM
This will be the first week where (especially) TKO, Milloy, Adams, Winfield, ... get to be showcased on a nationally televised game. I guarantee they will want to show the world how good they can be. I seriously think this is better than a 1pm game at Miami for us. It gives our D even more motivation to prove themselves nationally. Guaranteed TKO is thinking about proving himself after getting no recognition in Cincy.

what do you think?

I'd like to know Bledsoes MNF stats and Sunday night stats.

Ð
09-16-2003, 11:31 AM
Yep, it'll also be cooler at gametime

imbondz
09-16-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Ð
Yep, it'll also be cooler at gametime

yep. that too.

bernielivsey_1
09-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Cooler
The first timers will be pumped
Pressure
The Fins are not as good as they think.
Stop Ricky and Dumbo from running.

BillsNick
09-16-2003, 11:43 AM
No doubt- you know we've got prime time players, and prime time players are at their best, during prime time games! There is actually going to be a bunch of Bills fans at the game as well. Our biggest obsticle is RW. We stop him, it's ours for the taking. You know JF won't be tossing any "huge" gains on our passing D. Our offense has to bust out of the gates again so we can take the fans out of the game.

LABillsFan
09-16-2003, 12:00 PM
Prime time or not, the Bills are already front page news. Miami's home record in Prime Time is very good where as the Bills are just aweful, so I give the edge to The Fins in that respect. But at -3, I think the line favors the Bills. A Prime Time home game should get you about 4 points at least.

ShineyMcShine
09-16-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by BillsNick
No doubt- you know we've got prime time players, and prime time players are at their best, during prime time games! There is actually going to be a bunch of Bills fans at the game as well. Our biggest obsticle is RW. We stop him, it's ours for the taking. You know JF won't be tossing any "huge" gains on our passing D. Our offense has to bust out of the gates again so we can take the fans out of the game.

The Fins are usually way up for these night home games but I think we'll win in the 4th via Int Return for a TD. I'll bet a role player steps up and seals the win.

I think our stars already get enough pub, but you know ESPN will just hype Ricky all night.....

Judge
09-16-2003, 12:46 PM
Have you ever noticed how the play-by-play guy on Sunday night games overhypes everything? On any play he calls an average event "amazing" or spectacular, etc.

He's ridiculous.

Judge
09-16-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by ShineyMcShine

you know ESPN will just hype Ricky all night.....

Not if the Bills jump out to a big lead. Then they'll focus all attention on whatever guy is producing the most for the Bills, over asnd over again.

Tatonka
09-16-2003, 12:50 PM
this game could single handedly put several players in the pro bowl too.. imho..

the nation is catching on to the hype of the bills.. they want to SEE what all the hype is about..

if they see our boys play well, like TKO, Sam, the corners... pat williams.. they will be in the probowl.. mark my words..

watch and see what players play lights out, and then look at the PB roster

Demon
09-16-2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by imbondz
This will be the first week where (especially) TKO, Milloy, Adams, Winfield, ... get to be showcased on a nationally televised game. I guarantee they will want to show the world how good they can be. I seriously think this is better than a 1pm game at Miami for us. It gives our D even more motivation to prove themselves nationally. Guaranteed TKO is thinking about proving himself after getting no recognition in Cincy.

what do you think?

I'd like to know Bledsoes MNF stats and Sunday night stats.

True, but you gotta look at both sides of the pillow. This is the first time this season Miami can prove to the NFL that their loss to Houston was just a fluke and that their 6 (?) pro-bowlers are defense arn't a fluke either. And what better way to show it off by beating the current #1 team in the power rankings??