PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Fans calling Takeo Names

DrewBledsoeDynasty
09-16-2003, 12:57 PM
I was perusing the dolphins forum "Fin Heaven" when i saw a poster call takeo "Taco Spice".

What a bunch of asses...... its all good though.... we gonna bust them up come Sunday Night. A hurricane won't stop the Bills blistering offensive fury.

I hope they play in a hurricane, so that it will go down as the greatest win in regular season play..... as well as show up those fickle fins.

GO BILLS GO!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Any cool derogatory names for miami players?

Novacane
09-16-2003, 01:04 PM
Who cares what they call him. They'd take him on thier team in a heartbeat and if they say no they are either stupid or liars.

Voltron
Originally posted by DrewBledsoeDynasty

OLD :lol:

WASHED UP :rofl:

RICKEY WOMANS

JAY fEARdler

The list can go on :snicker:

Novacane
Dumbo the Quarterback

Novacane
09-16-2003, 01:05 PM
Ricky Womans......................good one Voltron

Voltron
09-16-2003, 01:07 PM
thanks FtG :up:

Voltron
09-16-2003, 01:09 PM
How about Pat Sertainly can't keep up with Moulds :snicker:

Dolfan984
09-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Surtain will do fine against Moulds...it's Madison I'm worried about.

Tatonka
09-16-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
How about Pat Sertainly can't keep up with Moulds :snicker:

:lol: that *** changed the pronunciation of his name after being in the league for years.. rofl..

taco spice is pretty funny actually.

Voltron
09-16-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Surtain will do fine against Moulds...it's Madison I'm worried about.

I know what you mean but Sertain worked better :snicker: ;)

fabolouspaul
09-16-2003, 01:28 PM
LOL at Ricky Womans

bernielivsey_1
09-16-2003, 02:03 PM
Senior Seau
Zach "marry my sister" Thomas
Jason "MMMM your sister tastes good" Taylor
Brian "ow my toe hurts" Griesball
Dave "JJ is my best friend" Wannystat
Dumbo "my thumb hurts" Fiedlman

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by DrewBledsoeDynasty
I was perusing the dolphins forum "Fin Heaven" when i saw a poster call takeo "Taco Spice".

What a bunch of asses...... its all good though.... we gonna bust them up come Sunday Night. A hurricane won't stop the Bills blistering offensive fury.

I hope they play in a hurricane, so that it will go down as the greatest win in regular season play..... as well as show up those fickle fins.

GO BILLS GO!!!!!!!!!

What hypocrites, you guys have been calling Seau, old man, needs a canes..and every other thing...Got a smilies of Jay as Jumbo, and you have the nerve to come in here and talk about someone making fun of Spikes, give me a break. Speaking of Asses.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Voltron

OLD :lol:

WASHED UP :rofl:

RICKEY WOMANS

JAY fEARdler

The list can go on :snicker:

but yet,a BILLS fan would get banned for using them over in finheaven.

SABURZFAN
09-16-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

What hypocrites, you guys have been calling Seau, old man, needs a canes..and every other thing...Got a smilies of Jay as Jumbo

but it's true.BTW,it's Dumbo.

nolimit
09-16-2003, 03:37 PM

What hypocrites, you guys have been calling Seau, old man, needs a canes..and every other thing...Got a smilies of Jay as Jumbo, and you have the nerve to come in here and talk about someone making fun of Spikes, give me a break. Speaking of Asses.

Ah, hush up! Your in bills territory now bucko!

Tatonka
09-16-2003, 04:24 PM
i still think taco spice is hillarious.

Tatonka
09-16-2003, 04:25 PM
ricky is gonna think he ate some taco spice when his a$$ is burning from being lit up by the great warrior :D

AMMONS316
09-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Dolphins are all hipe.. They will be full of hot air after its all said and done....

Ammons 3:16

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by nolimit

Ah, hush up! Your in bills territory now bucko!

Ahhh refreshing, just wanted to let everyone know, you guys are just like the phin phans.......Thanks.. That's the same thing a phin fan would have said to a bill fan on the fin board.

:clap:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
ricky is gonna think he ate some taco spice when his a$$ is burning from being lit up by the great warrior :D

And Drew is gonna think he's hearing wedding bells when JT unlease on him. But the wedding will be between his face and the dirt at pro player stadium...

:punk:

Now this is football yea baby..

socalfan
09-16-2003, 04:35 PM
And Drew is ......... when JT unlease on him. ...............

I know I sometimes make the mistake of posting before I review what I wrote....did you mean unleashed here??

saviorbledsoe
09-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Bills 45
Phins 10

Suck on that one Sunday in front of the nation!

But let us not forget about Jay...............

Gunzlingr
09-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Junior Say-old
Jay Feebler
Jay Feidler-Elf

BTW, Fiedler is Dumbo, Jamie Nails is Jumbo, and Taco Spice is hillarious!

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by socalfan

I know I sometimes make the mistake of posting before I review what I wrote....did you mean unleashed here??

Thanks Socalfan, I was excited when I wrote it, but obviously you got the meaning.

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Bills 45
Phins 10

Suck on that one Sunday in front of the nation!

But let us not forget about Jay...............

Look at his sig, Patrick, before you cry about a fin fan calling Spikes Taco.

colin
09-16-2003, 04:53 PM
MDfin, I've asked you before, Engish is not your first language is it?

Ð
09-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Has anyone got any Bean Dip to go with that Taco Spice ?

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by colin
MDfin, I've asked you before, Engish is not your first language is it?

No, but two-mar- toe is, as long as you guys understand, I will make mistakes, especially when I don't reveiw before submitting..

Nature of the breast...but I'm learning...:snicker:

saviorbledsoe
09-16-2003, 05:15 PM

Look at his sig, Patrick, before you cry about a fin fan calling Spikes Taco.

Yep I hate the Dolphins and their fans. Im not ashamed of it.

RedEyE
09-16-2003, 05:29 PM

And Drew is gonna think he's hearing wedding bells when JT unlease on him.

Like JT did to David Carr? :snicker:

Voltron
09-16-2003, 05:29 PM

And Drew is gonna think he's hearing wedding bells when JT unlease on him. But the wedding will be between his face and the dirt at pro player stadium...

:punk:

Now this is football yea baby..

You mean like last year when JT sacked him??!!

OH YEAH HE NEVER TOUCHED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

;)

Tatonka
09-16-2003, 05:51 PM
yeah.. that D line is really stacking up the sacks against those real tough lines they have faced so far.. rofl..

The_Philster
09-16-2003, 05:52 PM
What hypocrites, you guys have been calling Seau, old man, needs a canes..and every other thing

That's because he's played that in a lot of the highlights shown. I was saw a highlight of their first preseason game before we hooked up with you guys at Sliders (Jaded, Pride, and myself stopped at the ESPN Zone before hitting the aquarium) and they kept showing the clip of Seau getting toasted by Pittman. I think he was a great player in his day but it's clear he's lost a step.

Buffatexas
09-16-2003, 06:53 PM
Taco Spice..that is kind of funny, let's hope that Jamie Nails doesn't hear that or else we may be missing a linebacker...I would prefer to have Taco Spice over Spongezach Squarehead anyday

CWOUSARET
09-16-2003, 07:48 PM
Hey MDFINFAN . . . the only asses I know are all DULL-FISH fans!

helmetguy
09-16-2003, 09:27 PM
And Drew is gonna think he's hearing wedding bells when JT unlease on him.

Are you kidding??? I watched JT get "jacked up" (to use a Tom Jacksondescriptive) by a 190 DB a couple of years ago at the Ralph. Knocked suare on his Aquamarine clad ass! Ask Philster about that one! It was TOOO FUNNY!!!!!!

TigerJ
09-16-2003, 10:53 PM
MDFinfan: "What hypocrites, you guys have been calling Seau, old man, needs a canes..."

The difference is we don't want Seau because he really is an old man in football terms. Tell me you wouldn't love to have Takeo Spikes.

How about Jason Trailer and James Madhe'sdone?

AMMONS316
09-16-2003, 11:05 PM
:biggrin: We will see how well the Dolphins play with a big SPIKE in there Hearts:pow: :pow: :machgun: :machgun: :badboy: :badboy:

:biggrin: Ammons 3:16 :biggrin:

BADTHINGSMAN
09-16-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Only ass rippin good time, is after we eat dozerdogs chili:fartdie:

The_Philster
09-17-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Are you kidding??? I watched JT get "jacked up" (to use a Tom Jacksondescriptive) by a 190 DB a couple of years ago at the Ralph. Knocked suare on his Aquamarine clad ass! Ask Philster about that one! It was TOOO FUNNY!!!!!!

Oh yeah...that was sweet. :D Coming downfield on special teams and Keion Carpenter labeled him. Taylor didn't even see what hit him. :evil:

kgun12
09-17-2003, 04:30 AM
There just mad we got Takeo, Adams, Posey, and Molley and all they got was the old man with a kids name Junior! They came call him all thenames thet want, but will see how many times Takeo's name gets call Sunday!