PDA

View Full Version : Need some help to get you EXTRA PUMPED for the Bills/Dolphins game?

Michael82
09-16-2003, 01:33 PM
If for some reason, you aren't pumped for the game or need a little more pumping....then check these awesome videos out. They will get you ready for the game and will get you really excited! :D :gobills: :squish:

:fish:

http://www.billszone.com/jjamezz/hilitevids/miamihlvid.wmv

http://www.billszone.com/jjamezz/hilitevids/miami2hlvid.wmv

Jan Reimers
09-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Incredible, JJ!

bilzfan
09-16-2003, 05:13 PM
That video is just too sweet!

:fishfry: :gobills: :squish:

MDFINFAN
09-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Hey add the year before videoes too...LOL.

The_Philster
09-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Hey add the year before videoes too...LOL.

The Zone didn't exist then :tongue:

Michael82
09-16-2003, 09:20 PM
I LOVE watching that snow game! It's awesome!!! :D

ublinkwescore
09-16-2003, 09:28 PM
I didn't need any help getting pumped up for this game.

I've been so pumped up for it since the end of the Jacksonville game that I got all the 9ers and Raiders fans at work pumped up for it.

I tried to get everyone at work to bet me on this game by spotting them 7 points at first (buffalo has to win by 8 for me to collect) - no one took it. Then I offered 10 points (I win if Buffalo wins by 11) still no one took it.

I don't know if any of you are pissed about us being #2 in ESPN's power rankings, but I don't think we've earned the #1 spot until we beat Miami or KC loses to the Texans this week, or we both win this week, and then we beat the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Stadium next week - then we absolutely deserve the #1 ranking even if we're tied with the Chiefs.

ublinkwescore
09-16-2003, 09:30 PM
But the arguement could be made that we deserve the #1 ranking because we beat a team on the road that gave the team (panthers) that beat the Bucs at home a run for their money - where as the Chiefs have only played home games so far and this next week isn't really going to prove anything about the chiefs.

helmetguy
09-16-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I didn't need any help getting pumped up for this game.

I've been so pumped up for it since the end of the Jacksonville game that I got all the 9ers and Raiders fans at work pumped up for it.

I tried to get everyone at work to bet me on this game by spotting them 7 points at first (buffalo has to win by 8 for me to collect) - no one took it. Then I offered 10 points (I win if Buffalo wins by 11) still no one took it.

I don't know if any of you are pissed about us being #2 in ESPN's power rankings, but I don't think we've earned the #1 spot until we beat Miami or KC loses to the Texans this week, or we both win this week, and then we beat the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Stadium next week - then we absolutely deserve the #1 ranking even if we're tied with the Chiefs.

Good point...except we get the Feables at the Ralph.

RedEyE
09-16-2003, 09:41 PM
Gives me chills every time. I love seeing Kelly on the sidelines.

The Bills need to make Ricky Williams their ***** on Sunday.......in front of thousands.

Michael82
09-16-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
Gives me chills every time. I love seeing Kelly on the sidelines.

The Bills need to make Ricky Williams their ***** on Sunday.......in front of thousands.

Hell yeah to the first one! And HELL YEAH to the second one! Ricky Williams will be Takeo Spikes' *****! HE IS READY! Are you? :D

:gobills: :squish: :fish:

helmetguy
09-16-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Hell yeah to the first one! And HELL YEAH to the second one! Ricky Williams will be Takeo Spikes' *****! HE IS READY! Are you? :D

:gobills: :squish: :fish:

Ricky Woman ran for over 200 yards last December...and MIAMI STILL LOST!!!

By halftime, he'll be the Bills' *****...in front of hundreds.

kgun12
09-17-2003, 12:14 AM
This is a long week of waiting for me. My sons team plays their arch rivals Friday night, then the bills plays theirs. I'm so pumped for this weekend I can't stand it and it's only Wednesday!!!

AMMONS316
09-17-2003, 12:35 AM
:chuckle: Great Videos :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Keep them comming:earpoke: :earpoke:

:welcome: Ammons 3:16 :welcome:

Michael82
09-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Here's a bump for any of you newbies that havent already checked these videos out. :D

Ebenezer
09-17-2003, 11:55 AM
Awesome!!

The_Philster
09-17-2003, 03:51 PM
I'll watch 'em sometime this weekend. Except for the big one at the end, I didn't really see them last year with the damn dial-up I had.