PDA

View Full Version : Staying Focused

L.A. Playa
09-16-2003, 05:33 PM
I really don't care about anyones power rankings, they are all so subjective and speculative. I am impressed by the fact of the focus of this team. I remeber the glory years after a big win you could expect a letdown because they started beleiving their press clippings. This team seems like a focused bunch of professional men that if they make the Super Bowl will play the greatest game of their careers. Look at the roster and besides talent I see alot of character on this team and that excites me. To me the Bills in the early 1990's had the greates collection of talent on any team in history, what held us back was acting like college kids on spring break during super bowl week and I beleive thoug Marv Levy was a great coach in his own right he got out coached 4 times and did't control his team the week before games. You can say what you want about Gregg Williams but he has control of this team they may not be as talented as those Bills team yet but they ar focused and on one accord and have character. They are scary when you think of them and could be the greatest Bills team in their history. I believed the Fish are gonna be sliced, diced and fried this week!!!!!!!!
37-9 though id take 21-20