• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • griesenextmontana
    • Sep 2002

Good Game, bills...

[IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...6/fd401899.gif[/IMG]

hey, good game guys, but like i said, griese would win it in the 4th...that's why he is like montana...his 4th this year is near perfect at a 154.3....not to mention that he led all qbs in 4th quarter qb ratings in 2000...but good game...
    Last edited by griesenextmontana; 09-22-2002, 06:51 PM.

"I'm thinking more about my assignments and having the belief that we will be able to come back and win the game. People that don't believe they can win the game in those situations aren't going to be successful in winning the game."
    - Brian Griese on trailing in 4th quarter by 14 in K.C.......
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

it was a good game....of course im disappointed...but...a great game...BTW...that was NOT pass interference on Winfield!
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

Good game... but disappointing from where I sat. At least you guys didn't completely walk all over us.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• quizlet2003
        Veteran Zoner
        • Sep 2002

Uhm- 154.3?? according to nfl.com he is 109.3 and Bledsoe did win it. The defense lost it. Do people not know that we outscored them on offense? The defense scored 7. Take away 7 points and its 23-21 on offense.

Comment

Re: Good Game, bills...

Originally posted by griesenextmontana
          [IMG] http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...6/fd401899.gif[/IMG]

hey, good game guys, but like i said, griese would win it in the 4th...that's why he is like montana...his 4th this year is near perfect at a 154.3....not to mention that he led all qbs in 4th quarter qb ratings in 2000...but good game...
          "Griese is like Montana" Ha....that was a good one. Griese couldn't carry Montana's jock strap.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

The Broncos did get a little lucky against us - like some crappy calls from the refs - like PI, and illegal contact downfield. Rod Smith pushed off for his touchdown on Winfield.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
              The Broncos did get a little lucky against us - like some crappy calls from the refs - like PI, and illegal contact downfield. Rod Smith pushed off for his touchdown on Winfield.

HOME COOKIN NFL style.

Comment

• griesenextmontana
                • Sep 2002

referring to his fourth quarter rating....he led the league in 4th rating in 2000 as well....

"I'm thinking more about my assignments and having the belief that we will be able to come back and win the game. People that don't believe they can win the game in those situations aren't going to be successful in winning the game."
                - Brian Griese on trailing in 4th quarter by 14 in K.C.......

Comment

• WCoastFin
                  I have the arms of a new born baby!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                  Silly excuses.....Im used to it though another typical Bills fan....I believe Raider fans are worse though right Griese?
                  We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Silly excuses.....Im used to it though another typical Bills fan....I believe Raider fans are worse though right Griese?
                    If we are so bad then why are you here then goofball
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin

I was sitting right beside 2 finfans at the sports bar when I watched the bills-denver game. Of course they didn't like the fact that I was cheering for the bills.

I then turned and said "the fins looked good today, can't wait to see the bills throw all day against you"

One finfan replied" yeah we look good like we did last year and the year before but we always blow it late in the season". His buddy then went on to say, "yeah we'll probably get blown out in the 1st rd."

Hey, WCOAST " Im used to it though another typical FIN fan. I believe the Dolphin fans are the worst though right Griese?"

Santa and loyal finfans have one thing in common....They don't exist!
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie

If we are so bad then why are you here then goofball
                        Because even the Fish fans want nothing to do with him.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Creemoredrinker
                          Senior Zoner
                          • Sep 2002

Must We Be So Civil to This Donkey Fan?

:dolfelon:

I mean he comes on our site to gently rub it our faces that the Donkeys beat us and we are tripping overselves in politeness.

:punchu:

Screw that! We should abuse the b*stard to encourage him/her never to come back unless he converts to being a fan of the best NFL team in existance -- THE BILLS.

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

Re: Must We Be So Civil to This Donkey Fan?

Originally posted by Creemoredrinker
                            :dolfelon:

I mean he comes on our site to gently rub it our faces that the Donkeys beat us and we are tripping overselves in politeness.

:punchu:

Screw that! We should abuse the b*stard to encourage him/her never to come back unless he converts to being a fan of the best NFL team in existance -- THE BILLS.
                            Nah, just ignore him. He can't tell the difference between excuses and facts.
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                              • Jul 2002

I for one happen to think that Griese's taken an awful lot of undue heat. I don't think he'll ever be close to Montana. But I do think he's one of the top 10 or 12 QBs in the league every year. Possibly better. He posted what, 19 TDs to only 4 INTs just two seasons ago! How much better does it get?

As to the game, w/o the TO, we would have won. Plain and simple. Offensively we were the better team (point wise) against each others' Ds.
                              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X