• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

...And STILL no INT's

For all the hype our secondary and young corners got this offseason (at least by us), it is underachieved IMO. NOt that they are bad, be we still have not picked off a pass. More than that, it seems like often coverage is very loose and we give up a lot of 10-15 yard passes. And again today there was a long TD pass where the secondary just broke down. Have winfield/ clements not been playing up to potential? Is our secondary going to get better?

Again, I still see potential, and I don't think we are bad in the secondary, but there is room for significant improvement IMO
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

honestly...it seems to me they are so good...QBs won't even look Nate and Antoine's way.
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• BledsoeRocks
      • Sep 2002

We do need some INT's!

Comment

• WCoastFin
        I have the arms of a new born baby!
        • Jul 2002

R.Smith manhandled Winfield and McCaffrey manhandled Clements....there was simply nothing you can do.
        We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
          R.Smith manhandled Winfield and McCaffrey manhandled Clements....there was simply nothing you can do.
          I can tell someone doesn't know anything
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Wys Guy
            Drew and Sam stole all my hair
            • Jul 2002

Smith definitely got the better of Winfield today. That much was clear. At least to the tune of 7 points.

I'll tell ya who's got to go. You know who it is. He usually makes at least one PI penalty and blows multiple coverages throughout the game!

Watson! I really have no idea what he's doing on this team! If I had one preemptory cut it would be used on him. The guy sucks!
            Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

did you see his face? like he was so astonished that after raping a receiver as the ball was in the air, they called him for PI..

my patience has grown thin with him for sure..

but it does perplex me as to why, when we have clements and wini.. that watson is taking PI calls on mccaffery or smith? shouldnt our best corners be on them at ALL times?
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• German
                It doesn't make me any less of a man.
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                did you see his face? like he was so astonished that after raping a receiver as the ball was in the air, they called him for PI..

my patience has grown thin with him for sure..

but it does perplex me as to why, when we have clements and wini.. that watson is taking PI calls on mccaffery or smith? shouldnt our best corners be on them at ALL times?

Tatonka,

I don't want to be a smarta.s.s. here but I think the experts call that system a zone coverage.

Comment

Working...
                X