• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

who thinks new orleans didn't lose much in ridding ricky womans

i think macallister is a great back and fits there system better than williams did and minus the ego and prolly a lot cheaper
  • Brian Griese Rulz
    • Aug 2003

Both are good backs.

Didn't Ricky sign a stupid contract with New Orleans?

Comment

• CWOUSARET
      • Aug 2003

As much of a DULL-FISH hater that I am - Ricky can play.
      "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
        Both are good backs.

Yeah...I think it was mostly a minimum salary contract with tons of incentives.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster

Yeah...I think it was mostly a minimum salary contract with tons of incentives.
          Well he's starting to cash in on those incentives, I hope he gets a big bonus this Sunday night..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Well he's starting to cash in on those incentives, I hope he gets a big bonus this Sunday night..
            Maybe he can reach more incentives so the Fins can lose another 1st rd draft pick!:)

Comment

• cordog
              eat, drink, and be merry
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
              Both are good backs.

Yeah he had Master P as his agent. How brilliant was that? dumbass

Comment

• gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cordog
                Yeah he had Master P as his agent. How brilliant was that? dumbass
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Ricky's a great back, and it's been pretty much downhill for NO since he left, but Ditka definitely gave up too much in the draft to get him. Come to think of it, THAT's probably why NO is on the decline.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                    • Apr 2003

Ego? What kind of whacko would accuse Ricky of having a big ego?

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• TedMock
                      • Jul 2002

I hate the Phins but RW is a good back and I don't believe he has an ego. I think both Ricky and N.O. are better off without eachother. Deuce is a much better back for their system and Ricky for Miami's. It's worked out for both in that aspect.

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Ricky's good and he can break the all time rush record for all I care. We're winning this game.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• ShineyMcShine
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                          Ricky's a great back, and it's been pretty much downhill for NO since he left, but Ditka definitely gave up too much in the draft to get him. Come to think of it, THAT's probably why NO is on the decline.
                          I was living in NO at the time & thought it was a good trade. Still do. The 'Aints always blew their picks on losers and did it as much for publicity and ticket sales as anything. If you draft 6-7 guys and 4 (on avg) aren't going to make the team, you've lost maybe 3 quality players....if you're the Saints those 3 are overrated anyway and will be released or sucking hard in couple of years, so you might as well swing for the fences....It was brilliant puclic relations and if it was a decent team/Organization it would have been managed in a way to allow him success.

I hate Miami but he's a great back. Saying otherwise is silly. That was a great trade they pulled off. If not for Lucas last year they'd have been in the playoffs. Thank god for Lucas.

We'd be lucky to have him and his small hands. The Saints simply mis-managed him (like they do everything else)

N.O. is actually on the rise, if you take the long POV. They sucked for 30 years, were mediocre for a while, and now are kinda on the bubble. They swept the Bucs last year, have a dangerous offense, and it's only lack of speed/injuries on Def. - and some questionable coaching IMO - that's keeping them out of the Conference Finals.

They just have a bad organization, from ownership on down. PLayers can't wait to get away from there. If they had a Parcells-like guy come in and ride herd they'd be scary good.

Comment

Working...
                          X