• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

"In fact, the Dolphins rank No. 32 against the pass league-wide."

hahahahahahahahahaha....

all the fish fans where like "our secondary is gonna be the best in the league.. unbeatable"

"16-0"

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • BuffaloBillsDan
    • Sep 2003

It is true and we should be able to exploit the secondary - Molds knows them well. But I think Travis does his best running when opposite the best runners -- he will do well in this one. Look for Travis to have a great game.

Comment

• HAMMER
      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
      • Jul 2003

I have been posting on the Dolphins forum at the Miami Herald website since draft day. It is amazing what those clowns were saying to me. Telling me our defense will still suck after all our progress in the second half of last year and then our FA pickups. They all thought their team was going to the SB. Too soon to talk excessive trash but that "vaunted" defense of theirs looks like *****.

Comment

• helmetguy
        Touch the helmet for luck
        • Sep 2002

And they sent THREE DB's to the Pro Bowl last season! Prolly got ther on past reputation, huh?
        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

This is GREAT! Moulds, Reed and Shaw are going to kick their ass all day!

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
            • Apr 2003

No question...if we don't readjust to the Zone coverage that was put in place in week 1, we're screwed. But we made progress in week 2, so we'll see what happens.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• Voltron
              • Jul 2002

Vinnie and the Jets threw 360 yards on your "improved" D!!! If that is improved I would hate to see what Drew would have done to you guys in week one!
              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
              - Mark Twain

Comment

• TypicalBill
                • Sep 2002

The difference between what Vinnie did and what Drew is capable of doing is simple.... Vinny throws downfield and then when it matters most, turns over the ball... Drew doesn't need 350+ yards .. cuz he's much more efficient and his passes downfield are perfect for receiver and he hits them in stride which means his long passes always have a chance of turning into TD's.
                For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                  The difference between what Vinnie did and what Drew is capable of doing is simple.... Vinny throws downfield and then when it matters most, turns over the ball... Drew doesn't need 350+ yards .. cuz he's much more efficient and his passes downfield are perfect for receiver and he hits them in stride which means his long passes always have a chance of turning into TD's.
                  Wow...that's darned impressive!! I never realized that Drew has never thrown an Interception in his career. Just out of curiosity, why hasn't the NFL made an exception to the rule and voted Drew into the HOF while he's still a player? I mean, anyone who's "perfect" should deserve that at least!!

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
                    Vinnie and the Jets threw 360 yards on your "improved" D!!! If that is improved I would hate to see what Drew would have done to you guys in week one!
                    They tried to improve it with more zone play, but it turned out to be "fixing what wasn't broken". They've adjusted back, and hopefully will have results more in line with 2002.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• TypicalBill
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
                      Wow...that's darned impressive!! I never realized that Drew has never thrown an Interception in his career. Just out of curiosity, why hasn't the NFL made an exception to the rule and voted Drew into the HOF while he's still a player? I mean, anyone who's "perfect" should deserve that at least!!

actually, they did send him to the Pro bowl, which is how you end up in the HOF when you finish

look for another pro bowl berth this year too beginning with the 2 TD / no-int showing against your pro bowl defensive backs

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by TypicalBill

actually, they did send him to the Pro bowl, which is how you end up in the HOF when you finish

look for another pro bowl berth this year too beginning with the 2 TD / no-int showing against your pro bowl defensive backs
                        Heck, Tom Brady went to the Probowl. With a player as "perfect" as Drew, they should be annointing him this very year...

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• TypicalBill
                          • Sep 2002

Heck, Tom Brady went to the Probowl. With a player as "perfect" as Drew, they should be annointing him this very year...

i cant control that to tell you the truth, id love to tell you that he'll get in but i dont know :apu:.. but i can tell you this for sure... he's got a 100% better chance of getting in than your QB

Comment

• TedMock
                            • Jul 2002

Did somebody say anything like that at all? I read what you quoted and it sure didn't say that he's "perfect". I could see how it may be taken out of context though. HOF as an active player.....well, that's just brilliant. Hey, we're all on that bandwagon, right? BTW, why so defensive when it comes to Vinny?

Comment

• Aero II
                              RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
                              • Jul 2002

The Int's are caused by the Wind. Just ask that reporter from the Harrold.

Comment

Working...
                              X