This is the beginning of something good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

This is the beginning of something good!

Guys, you realize that we were expected to get killed by Denver, right? The spread was Buffalo +9. We lost by 5 points against a TOUGH Denver defense in DENVER! We have a Quarterback who is looking to tear defenses apart, he is reborn and looks better than he ever has! We have a Defense that is growing and developing. We had 4 sacks on Griese!!! Other than those couple long passes to Rod Smith....we shut him down! We shut down Shannon Sharpe!!! We held the run pretty nicely in the first half. Travis Henry looked pretty good in some of those runs against a VERY tough DL. The other thing is...we scored more points than BOTH the 49ers and the Rams. This is a team that is getting better each week. I think the best thing is something that the announcer said... "This Buffalo team is finally a respectable team."

It's about damn time! This Buffalo Bills team has now EARNED the respect of all their opponents this year! Go Buffalo!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Nicely put and I like your optimism, Mikey...but I still hate losing
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• BillsMan80
      Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
      • Jul 2002

I hate losing too, but I think this team is about ready to rid all of these losses. In fact, I think we win the next 3 against Chicago and Oakland at home, and then Houston on the road.
      The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
      THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
        • Jul 2002

i could see us winning 3 of em...at least 2!
        Its all about the quest.

Comment

• JayWood
          The Professor
          • Jul 2002

I agree, win or lose I think that the league has to take notice of our play now. Bring on Chicago, we have to get our first win at the Ralph for 2002 on Sunday!!
          When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• BledsoeRocks
            • Sep 2002

Amen Mike! I have not been excited this much about this team in a long time.

I definately think we will beat the Bears next week and kick the Texans ass on the road. The oakland game will be a shootout.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Thanks Guys! What kills me is the fact that people still say we suck after all of this. We have been in EVERY single game until the end. I never felt like we were out of this game and my heart was racing for the third week in a row. I really dont know if I can handle any more of these games. It's wild and nuts!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

All I know is that I am soo pumped up now and can't wait to be part of the 12th man on Sunday and help Buffalo pull off a 2nd win! WOOOO! GO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

Re: This is the beginning of something good!

YaY...we're going to lose allot of close games...woo hoo.

Comment

• BillsMan80
                    • Jul 2002

No, actually we are going win games now. At least 2 of the next 3 will be wins. Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by BillsMan80
                      No, actually we are going win games now. At least 2 of the next 3 will be wins. Guaranteed.

50% of the teams in the league are going to win 2 of the next 3.

Comment

• BillsMan80
                        • Jul 2002

Did I ever say anything about the rest of the league? NO...pay attention to what I fricken said. We will win 2 of the next three...our losing days are over...This team has turned the corner from rebuilder to contender.

Comment

• BillsMan80
                          • Jul 2002

Not Super Bowl yet, but Playoff Contender.

Comment

Originally posted by NoCtUrNaL

50% of the teams in the league are going to win 2 of the next 3.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

we could very well establish ourselves as a superbowl contender before this season is over - we just can't let any more home games get away from us, and pull a couple out on the road.
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X