X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

We must suck because....

ESPN had about 90 seconds on the game, and all they talked about was how great Denver is, and I think 1 whole Bills highlight was shown. Tom Jackson needs his ass kicked.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • BledsoeRocks
    • Sep 2002

Re: We must suck because....

Originally posted by gunzlingr
    Tom Jackson needs his ass kicked.

Amen! That guy is so bubbly over his Bronco's! He should be thanking his lucky stars we did not get that onside kick because I think Drew would have led us down for a TD.

Comment

• JayWood
      The Professor
      • Jul 2002

I know that Drew would have lead us down for a touchdown had we gotten the on side kick. It is so nice to feel that as a team we are never out of a game anymore, and that no matter how much time is on the clock, give Drew the ball and he will make things happen!!
      When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• BledsoeRocks
        • Sep 2002

Right on JW!

Comment

• bduff54
          • Jul 2002

i agree, with Drew here i feel like we can score on every drive

Comment

• Rebecky
            • Aug 2002

If our defense had kept Denver from marching ALL the way down the field and scoring a TD on that last drive, Drew & Co would have won this game for us.

It really wasn't asking THAT much from the D -- just don't let them march all the way down the field and score. I'm bitterly disappointed.

Comment

• Muck
              • Jul 2002

I thought it was funny how King Bill himself, Chris Berman, said the Bills uni's looked like the Alouettes.

Denver is really good though. One of the top teams in the league. They deserve to be talked about.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                Sab and TD are insignificant
                • Sep 2002

Leave the Boards Muck - or you will soon be posting for no reason - you'll be on ignore real soon.

I bet your name was theblackbear on buffalobills.com's message boards.
                www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  Sab and TD are insignificant
                  • Sep 2002

Denver was lucky, everything went right for them - the refs were on their side (Rod Smith got away with offensive PI, and Winfield got called for PI when in fact it wasn't), and Travis Henry's fumble because he dropped the ball to grab his hurt leg beat us, not the Broncos. We played well enough to win, even with our D performing as it did.
                  www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

You need to remember that a lot of 4PM games on primetime get the shaft hilight wise.

You had a Great Packer/Detroit game on a s well at 4pm and they only show the bare minumum on the later games.

Same happened last week vs Minnesota. A lot of good stuff was left on the cutting room floor.

Had today's or last week' s games been a 1 PM start, thre hilight shows would look a lot different

Comment

• BroncosFreak
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                      Denver was lucky, everything went right for them
                      C'mon Blink, don't play that game. Broncos had their share of things go against them as well. Their starting RB got hurt before he even touched the ball. A injury to their long snapper meant a botched snap on both a FG and a punt led to as much of a 10 point swing. Those thing go the Broncos way, and that onside kick really wouldn't have mattered. However, those things happen, and you play the game.

The Bills played better than I expected, especially on D, but the Broncos won this game and deserve credit.
                      BroncosFreak.com - Denver Broncos fan community

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Congrats BroncosFreak. Your team deserved it today!

Watch out next year though! The Bills will be in the Super Bowl!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BroncosFreak
                          • Sep 2002

Thanks Lordo -- I think the Bills are far from finished at this point. The offense should be able to score every week. If the defense can keep improving, the Bills can stir some things up. (Geez, the Pats started 0-2 last year.) Unfortunately, the Pats and Dolphins look great, and you still have to play each one twice.
                          BroncosFreak.com - Denver Broncos fan community

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

Agreed! Although the Chiefs gave us some hope against the Patsies today!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

plus you know how pumped Drew will have the team against the Patsies, LOG? It will be like what Jim Kelly did with the Dolphins. The team will be going into NE really energized and nuts, plus they'll be coming here with 73,000 screaming fans!

Comment

Working...
                              X