• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Cry me a freaking river...

Fearsome as a player. Loathsome as a person.

The Dolphins defensive backs will bring those opinions to their coverage of Eric Moulds, Pro Bowl receiver and noted nemesis, when they play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday night at Pro Player Stadium.

Last season, cornerback Patrick Surtain said Moulds spit in his face, and that led to a costly personal foul against Surtain in the Dolphins' 38-21 loss.

''I lost all respect for him,'' Dolphins safety Brock Marion said of Moulds. ''What more can I say? If I spit on you, aren't you going to lose all respect for me? He's still a good player, but that's not called for in this game.''

Sorry, I'm not buying it. Moulds has never had character issues before and until someone can prove something, the crybaby dolfins DBs can get over it or get burned.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Moulds:

''He'll [Marion] see me on Sunday. I'll be getting on the plane, I'll be on the bus to the stadium, I'll have No. 80 on. He knows how to find me.''

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Love that quote! He owns the phins. and now that Miami has a terrible and slow Secondary, he'll put up 200 yards!
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Jeez, these guys really are crybabies:

Moulds always seems to be a hot point of Dolphins-Bills games. In the game at Buffalo last season, Moulds scored a back-breaking 57-yard touchdown off a pass that was tipped by cornerback Sam Madison.

Madison was in good position for an interception before the wind took the ball at the final moment. Moulds and former Buffalo receiver Peerless Price mocked Madison.

---------------------

Awww....the poor crybaby dolphins DBs got mocked.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I have a number for the Miami DBs

1-800-cry-baby

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun

Moulds always seems to be a hot point of Dolphins-Bills games. In the game at Buffalo last season, Moulds scored a back-breaking 57-yard touchdown off a pass that was tipped by cornerback Sam Madison.

Madison was in good position for an interception before the wind took the ball at the final moment. Moulds and former Buffalo receiver Peerless Price mocked Madison.

---------------------

Awww....the poor crybaby dolphins DBs got mocked.

Um...you DO know that the article was written by a JOURNALIST, not by the Phins or any of their players..right? Please tell me you're aware of that fact?

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Did you see the quotes in that article? Bunch of wusses.

-----------------

And I'll tell you exactly why he's claiming Moulds spit on him. It's because that's the only acceptable way he could justify taking a swing at Moulds and costing the fins momentum in that game. He had to make something up and there's nothing worse than spitting in someone's face.

I think it's funny that Surtain, the one it supposedly happened to sat down and had a beer with Eric in the offseason, but Marion is the one bringing it up. That's because Surtain knows it didn't happen.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Now they're blaming the wind? Just when I thought I had heard every excuse imaginable from those crybabies. What next, "The dog ate my playbook?"
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

What a bunch of ***** Sonofa*****ing D-head Losers.

DID I MENTION THAT I HATE THE DOLPHINS!!!!
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                    • Apr 2003

Did you see the quotes in that article? Bunch of wusses.

-----------------

And I'll tell you exactly why he's claiming Moulds spit on him. It's because that's the only acceptable way he could justify taking a swing at Moulds and costing the fins momentum in that game. He had to make something up and there's nothing worse than spitting in someone's face.

I think it's funny that Surtain, the one it supposedly happened to sat down and had a beer with Eric in the offseason, but Marion is the one bringing it up. That's because Surtain knows it didn't happen.
                    What do you expect them to say? "Well yeah, the guy spit on me...but I figured he just salivates a lot". What would YOU say to a reporter about a guy who spit on you? Bottom line is that Surtain said that he'd deal with it on the field, and that's exactly what I want him to say and do. Here's a concept, why not stick to football issues and ignore stupid crap like this?

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

did the journalist make up all the quotes of marion pissing and moaning like a girlscout?

moulds is gonna eat them alive......... again
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

Now they're blaming the wind? Just when I thought I had heard every excuse imaginable from those crybabies. What next, "The dog ate my playbook?"
                        Once again...for the reading impaired...that would be the WRITER'S comments...not the players. I weep for the education system in New York.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Once again...for the reading impaired...that would be the WRITER'S comments...not the players. I weep for the education system in New York.
                          half-wit. You don't think that guy favors the Phins even slightly? Do you think these writers are like machines.
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            did the journalist make up all the quotes of marion pissing and moaning like a girlscout?

moulds is gonna eat them alive......... again
                            Well Tatonka, you're probably used to being spit on a lot more than Brock Marion or Pat Surtain. As such, you're probably better able to handle it.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                              New and Improved!!
                              • Aug 2003

The article is contagious, look what it's doing to the Dull Fans! lol what a bunch of tools, all of them. "Oh did you know a JOURNALIST wrote that?" lol...... that's great stuff, what a tool! lol

Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

Working...
                              X