X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Keys to the Miami game...

First, of course is we have to contain Rickey Williams. Notice i did not say stop, (b/c that is very hard to do), but if we can limit him as far as yards per carry, and touchdowns, then this will make Miami more apt to try and pass. This to me is a major key, we must make Miami try to throw against our dee. Another thing, we need a solid performance out of our defensive line. If we can disrupt Fiedler on passing plays, we could force him to make mistakes on his reads, leading the Bills to maybe score a defensive td like in the NE game.

As far as offensive, we still have to establish the running game. Travis needs at least 20 carries, and with a pretty weak Miami defensive front, yards should be a little bit easier to come by, as in the first 2 weeks. One a side note, Travis Henry WILL rush for over 100 yards this week!!!!! I really don't think we can rely on our passing attack like we did against jacksonville. Miami has got one the better secondaries in the league, and Sertain, Merrion, Knight, and Madison will surely clog up passing lanes alot better than we have seen so far this season. So if we can attack Miami's line with a potent running attack, which ulitmately sets up our passing attack, then i definetly see our offense scoring at least 2-3 tds, maybe 1-2 fg's.

One thing is for sure, WHEN we win this game, not only are we 3-0, and 2 games ahead of everyone in the afc east, but we are setting up for 3 fairly easy games ( phily, cinci at home, and ny jets at the meadowlands). This is a make or break game, and every player on the bills knows this, which is why we will see the Bills play a great game.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
Working...
X