• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Fins go after Takeo

poor Takeo, with a name like "Spikes" on his jersey, Miami thinks he's a pair of size 51 high heel shoes that'll look great with their evening gowns.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Being Miami, they would think of the feminine kind of spike. When I think of "spike," I think of big nails, the kind you use in rough heavy construction, and railroad spikes that hold heavy rails to the ties. When I think of Takeo Spikes, I think of nails being driven into the figurative hearts of the Dolphins and their fans.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Aero II
      RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
      When I think of Takeo Spikes, I think of nails being driven into the figurative hearts of the Dolphins and their fans.
      I like that thought!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Aero II
        I like that thought!
        Me too...cuase that's basically what he'll be doing when he hauls Ricky down by the dreads in the backfield play after play.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X