PDA

View Full Version : How are Rob and Doug doing for their new Teams?

justasportsfan
07-20-2002, 12:40 PM
Rob Johnson

http://www.buccaneers.com/newsroom/newspage.asp?newsid=2303&backpage=

I think Rob will be the the bucs' top "DOUG" by year end.

Doug Flutie

http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=775

I think Brees won't "ROB" Fluties no. 1 spot til' next year.

standingbuffalo43
07-21-2002, 02:41 AM
who cares???
they both suck

one will start the season as the #1 and end it as the #2...
The other will start the season as the #2 and end it as the #1...

in the end they will both still suck...

kgun12
07-21-2002, 06:29 AM
I agree WHO CARES! Rob will get hurt, and Doug will slip to No.#2 start trouble in the lockerroom and split up them.

SABURZFAN
07-21-2002, 06:47 AM
i'm only worried how bledsoe will do for his team.

WG
07-21-2002, 09:51 AM
Uhhhh, well let's see....

When Doug was here, the only criteria he was rated on was wins, so I guess he sucks now since he's 5-11 so far w/ his new team, not to mention 0-9 his last 9.

And uhhh...., since Rob hasn't taken a snap, what's gonna be next in our evaluation of him in T.B.?

The color of his car, or how long before team meetings he shows up, or what side dishes he orders when he goes out to eat, or what kinds of appointments he has in his house down there?

Just curious...

:D

Cntrygal
07-21-2002, 10:06 AM
I have to agree with ..........WHO CARES!

I will worry (if need be) whenever we meet on the field)

WG
07-21-2002, 10:09 AM
Agreed, who cares...

I'm sure the fashion police will be out again however as soon as Rob hits the field to criticize everything from his shoe laces to the way he breathes to his smile and anything else that he does, wears, says, or is associated with.

:rolleyes:

Cntrygal
07-21-2002, 10:22 AM
:rolleyes: and I'm sure the critics will be out for the "short, old, mullet sporting cfl qb".

Maybe we could merge any hateful comments by both sides into one thread and just put it in the smack/twilight zone.

Butch
07-21-2002, 02:11 PM
Who cares how they are doing. If there are 2 things I don't want to discuss or even read about this season are Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie. Doug is a dinosaur, Rob sucks, and Drew is our QB.

BillsMan80
07-21-2002, 02:34 PM
Who cares...Go tell Rob to get hurt, and tell Flutie to blame someone else for his problems.

Herdwatcher
07-22-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
i'm only worried how bledsoe will do for his team.

Bravo!! That is the big worry.

angneli
07-22-2002, 12:37 PM
With all the attention those two get. I would think they were still on this team.

bduff54
07-22-2002, 01:14 PM
i'll disagree with one point wys. The way he looked on the field was very important, Never once did he look like a leader, he always had a confused look on his face, he never yelled at anyone or got in their face!

justasportsfan
07-22-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Butch
Who cares how they are doing. If there are 2 things I don't want to discuss or even read about this season are Rob Johnson and Doug Flutie. Doug is a dinosaur, Rob sucks, and Drew is our QB.

Thread was started for those who were interested. Sorry for trying to contribute some reading material about some former bills players.

I guess we should stop talking about Kelly, Reed , Thurman, etc. as well. They are no longer bills, so who cares? Right?

I bet some of those who responded "who cares " clicked on the link anyways. :biggrin:

The DF-RJ "controversy" is old but with regards to how their careers are going with their respective teams is something new. It's football related and bills related.

For those who posted "who cares" let's see if you post any opinions on Rob or Doug in future threads. If Rob wins the starting QB for Tampa, I'm sure some of you will have something to say. If Df does something , same.

You care . Admit it!:angel2: