X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Tired of hearing of Miami's winning tradition

Wasn't the last time that the Dolphins where in the Super Bowl 20 years ago ????? Buffalo may have not won a Super bowl but seem like we havent had that long of a drought. Also, will be interesting to see how Miami does when they reach salary cap hell next year
  • Buffatexas
    • Aug 2002

Please dont ask any fish fans about superbowls, Every time i get into a debate at work about Bills vs Fins. I get 1972 thrown in my face....WHEN WILL IT STOP????????

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

it'll stop when we win one.
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
        • Apr 2003

Re: Tired of hearing of Miami's winning tradition

Originally posted by pmacla
        Wasn't the last time that the Dolphins where in the Super Bowl 20 years ago ????? Buffalo may have not won a Super bowl but seem like we havent had that long of a drought. Also, will be interesting to see how Miami does when they reach salary cap hell next year
        Lol...quite honestly, nothing in the NFL that's more than a few WEEKS old means anything. That being said, why in the world is it wrong for Miami fans to be proud of the Phins history? We're the wiiningest franchise in NFL history, and I can GUARRANTEE that Bills fans would be crowing about that fact if THEY could claim that stat.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by imbondz
          Let's make it this year.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

They have 2 Championships, and so do the Bills. (1964, 1965)

We've been to the Championship Games a total of 7 times (2-5 ) They have been 5 times (2-3)

I'd rather have 7 shots at a ring than 5

Comment

• bob the football fan
              • Aug 2003

Re: Re: Tired of hearing of Miami's winning tradition

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Lol...quite honestly, nothing in the NFL that's more than a few WEEKS old means anything. That being said, why in the world is it wrong for Miami fans to be proud of the Phins history? We're the wiiningest franchise in NFL history, and I can GUARRANTEE that Bills fans would be crowing about that fact if THEY could claim that stat.
              Hey Phin Phan: Where did you get off saying, the dullphins are the NFL's Winnningest franchise???

All I know is that there is at least One team, Green Bay who have more years (82) and definately more Championship titles(12) than your beloved dullphins. If you believe that Crap about the Dullphins well you are living in a fantasy land, and i am not talking about Disney world

GO BILLS SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA NEVER FORGET 09-11-01

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                • Apr 2003

Re: Re: Re: Tired of hearing of Miami's winning tradition

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bob the football fan

[/QUOTE

Hey Phin Phan: Where did you get off saying, the dullphins are the NFL's Winnningest franchise???

All I know is that there is at least One team, Green Bay who have more years (82) and definately more Championship titles(12) than your beloved dullphins. If you believe that Crap about the Dullphins well you are living in a fantasy land, and i am not talking about Disney world

I get off saying that because it's true. We have the best win/loss percentage of any NFL team. Go look it up. Heck, even ESPN bestowed that title on the Phins...so if you have an issue with it, take it up with them.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                  • Apr 2003

Re: Re: Re: Tired of hearing of Miami's winning tradition

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bob the football fan

[/QUOTE

I get off saying that because it's true. We have the best win/loss percentage of any NFL team. Go look it up. Heck, even ESPN bestowed that title on the Phins...so if you have an issue with it, take it up with them.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by imbondz

Exactly, just like our December thing from you guys will stop when we win consistently in Dec. Good post.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                      • Aug 2003

The way the NFL is today even last season means nothing. Miami losing twice to Buffalo last year means nothing today. They are two totally different teams now. Miami has consistently over the years won REGULAR season games but hasnt been even to an AFC championship game since 1992. Look closely at your winning tradition come playoff time you have been to 7 afc championship games and congrats on winning 2 Super Bowls in the 70's but the fact is Buffalo has been to 8 afc championships including one in Miami wher they crushed the Dolphins and have won 2 AFL titles which mean we could have won 2 super bowls if they wher played back then anyway, winning matters come playoff time and Miami doesnt have that great of a record come playoff time. So your so-called winning tradition means nothing since none of your players have ever won anything. I believe none of your players have Super Bowl Rings. Buffalo has at least three I can think of off the top of my head. I hope both teams come out injury free Sunday, but please stop the crap of winning traditions regular season wins and playoff flops mean nothing. At least the Bills made it to 4 straight Super Bowls and didn't flop in the early post season. And based on recent history (past 15 years) Buffalo has more of a winning tradition than Miami anyway.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                        • Apr 2003

The way the NFL is today even last season means nothing. Miami losing twice to Buffalo last year means nothing today. They are two totally different teams now. Miami has consistently over the years won REGULAR season games but hasnt been even to an AFC championship game since 1992. Look closely at your winning tradition come playoff time you have been to 7 afc championship games and congrats on winning 2 Super Bowls in the 70's but the fact is Buffalo has been to 8 afc championships including one in Miami wher they crushed the Dolphins and have won 2 AFL titles which mean we could have won 2 super bowls if they wher played back then anyway, winning matters come playoff time and Miami doesnt have that great of a record come playoff time. So your so-called winning tradition means nothing since none of your players have ever won anything. I believe none of your players have Super Bowl Rings. Buffalo has at least three I can think of off the top of my head. I hope both teams come out injury free Sunday, but please stop the crap of winning traditions regular season wins and playoff flops mean nothing. At least the Bills made it to 4 straight Super Bowls and didn't flop in the early post season. And based on recent history (past 15 years) Buffalo has more of a winning tradition than Miami anyway.
                        Please tell me you aren't crowing about Superbowl rings won by players on OTHER teams?

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                          • Aug 2003

no crowing stating facts the Bills have some players who know what it feels to win a Super Bowl. Miami has players that know how it feels to win a regular season game in September. They also know how it feels to wear ugly creamsicle jersey's that make them look rather fruity lol

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Exactly, just like our December thing from you guys will stop when we win consistently in Dec.
                            we say that???

NONSENSE!!!!!!!:snicker2:
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                              • Apr 2003

no crowing stating facts the Bills have some players who know what it feels to win a Super Bowl. Miami has players that know how it feels to win a regular season game in September. They also know how it feels to wear ugly creamsicle jersey's that make them look rather fruity lol
                              Lol...at least we're still original. How many teams are red white and blue now? And if we look fruity, once again, how bad will it be to get beaten by a fruity team?

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X