PDA

View Full Version : Moulds Fired up over Comments

EM Bills Fan 80
09-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Link: http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6649259

And Moulds had a theory on why Marion -- not Surtain -- made the statements.

"Well he doesn't have to cover me. He's a safety. A safety can say whatever he wants to," Moulds said. "You don't hear the corners saying too much of anything because they know they have to play against me every down.

"A safety just sits back there and basically just rolls from one side to the other."

Moulds has had a great deal of success against the Dolphins, with 47 catches for 869 yards and nine touchdowns in 14 games. His numbers are even better -- 20 catches for 489 yards and four TDs -- in his last four outings against Miami.

It's not a coincidence, he said.

"They play man-to-man," Moulds said. "If you're going to play man-to-man and don't double team, you give yourself a bad chance of getting embarrassed. That's what's going to happen if they play man-to-man."

Marion:sukrpnch: Moulds

Billsouth
09-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Moulds is going to tear their asses up!!!!

my prediction is that Wanstadt does not finish the season as the coach of the minows!!!

saviorbledsoe
09-17-2003, 07:36 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO I LOVE IT!!!!

Doc
09-17-2003, 08:05 PM
Surtain was on NFL Live tonight and said that he and Moulds didn't hang out at the Pro Bowl or in Mississippi in the off-season. Basically he called Moulds a liar.

The Spaz
09-17-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Doc
Surtain was on NFL Live tonight and said that he and Moulds didn't hang out at the Pro Bowl or in Mississippi in the off-season. Basically he called Moulds a liar.

And!:idea:

saviorbledsoe
09-17-2003, 08:33 PM
What else did ***** Stain say?

This is turning out to be one of the best pre game smack talkins in a long time!

Doc
09-17-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

And!:idea:

I don't believe that Moulds intentionally spit on Surtain, but I don't get the part about saying he hung out with Surtain at the Pro Bowl and in Mississippi. Someone here is lying and I hope it's not Eric.

fabolouspaul
09-17-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
What else did ***** Stain say?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saviorbledsoe
09-17-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by fabolouspaul

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont forget about his buddy Brock Marion.... I mean C0ck Marinate.

mybills
09-17-2003, 09:05 PM
He's just jealous that Moulds is getting all of the attention! :maggie:

The_Philster
09-17-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by mybills
He's just jealous that Moulds is getting all of the attention! :maggie:

He'll be getting plenty more after the TDs he scores on them :D

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Billsouth

my prediction is that Wanstadt does not finish the season as the coach of the minows!!!

In your dreams, Moulds have only caught long passes on miami and not many per game, which makes his stats look good. Moulds is a monster by any WR standard and can talk junk...but he might get hit a little harder for his comments...he might want to catch only sideline passes this week and get out of bounds.

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Billsouth

In your dreams, Moulds have only caught long passes on miami and not many per game, which makes his stats look good. Moulds is a monster by any WR standard and can talk junk...but he might get hit a little harder for his comments...he might want to catch only sideline passes this week and get out of bounds.

Still classless to split at someone and deny it. Pat said something about it last year and also got a penalty for going after Moulds for it.

InTheBox
09-17-2003, 09:37 PM
I doubt he will even get hit that much every time he catches the ball he scores a touchdown.

P.S.
Miami SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fishfry: :fish:

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by InTheBox
I doubt he will even get hit that much every time he catches the ball he scores a touchdown.

P.S.
Miami SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fishfry: :fish:

You have the right name and you need to stay there, every time he catches he scores....what a homer...LOL..

The Spaz
09-17-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Still classless to split at someone and deny it. Pat said something about it last year and also got a penalty for going after Moulds for it.

Exactly the Billls are playing the Dolphins in case you haven't caught on. You don't need to know how many catches, just know that he is a Dolphin killer plain and simple.:shout:

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Exactly the Billls are playing the Dolphins in case you haven't caught on. You don't need to know how many catches, just know that he is a Dolphin killer plain and simple.:shout:

What are you talking about? Any way he is a dolphin killer, particularly Madison biggest nightmare. But you comments have nothing to do with what I was talking about....What am I saying, I'm not to reason with a bills fan, and a homer at that..oh well..it's a part of the turf..

InTheBox
09-17-2003, 09:57 PM
What are you talking about phishfan. Eric moulds has his best games when we play miami and he does have some big touchdown catches also.

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 10:02 PM

What are you talking about? Any way he is a dolphin killer, particularly Madison biggest nightmare. But your comments have nothing to do with what I was talking about....What am I saying, I'm not to reason with a bills fan, and a homer at that..oh well..it's a part of the turf..

lordofgun
09-17-2003, 11:15 PM

No, I don't think so. :D

Tatonka
09-17-2003, 11:21 PM
:rofl:

MD, did you just say, moulds only catches long passes for TDs against the fins, and that is the only reason his stats look good?

hahahahahhaha.. do you see the absurdity to that comment?

:lolcry:

lordofgun
09-17-2003, 11:24 PM
Take away all Moulds' short catches and he really sucks. :up:

Tatonka
09-17-2003, 11:26 PM
notice that the picture on that article is saying that it is moulds but it is actually henry.. his number 20 is scrunched up and looks like an 80.. but you can tell if you look at him.

lordofgun
09-17-2003, 11:29 PM
Good catch...definitely not Moulds.

EM Bills Fan 80
09-18-2003, 12:49 PM
99 Playoffs:

9 Catches, 2 TD's, NFL Post Season record 240 Yards!

saviorbledsoe
09-18-2003, 01:30 PM
Even though Moulds didnt intentionally spit on him last year....if I was him I would spit on those punks! Little b1tches!

Patrick76777
09-18-2003, 01:39 PM
I can't even wait. Moulds is fired up. I seriously think we're going to win by over 3 TD's.