X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

FinsHell

Man, even if you try to make a civil post over at finsHeaven, they beat the crap out of you. There are some ok posters over there, but there is a lot of anger (and stupidity) over there.

Anybody else experienced that?

Thoughts?
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

You just came to this conclusion? I knew this for years. wharfrat is the biggest pussy in message board history!

I just sent them a nice friendly note to unban me. Lets see how it goes.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

Hey, I'm just a friendly Bills fan trying to get some feedback from our upcoming opponent. What a bunch of DICKS!!!!!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

Patrick (SpongeBob)....I think you have a good point about their fans...

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
            Hey, I'm just a friendly Bills fan trying to get some feedback from our upcoming opponent. What a bunch of DICKS!!!!!
            Me too. I love how they cry about all the Bills fans on the site.

BTW, I re-signed up as bacala. I just can't access it from home. They banned my home IP address - the queers.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

About their fans. Brian Cox and Sean Salisbury called them the worst fans a few days ago. I agree. Lame crybabies. I thought Jets fans were bad, but Fin fans win first prize.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

You wannna get banned? Say one bad thing against the stinkin'fish. At least you can say bad things against the Bills here and you won't get banned!

WYS! Where have you gone???

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

I got banned for using a smilie that they used to have over there. It was a pissing monkey.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
                    I got banned for using a smilie that they used to have over there. It was a pissing monkey.
                    It's still over there
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
                      Touch the helmet for luck
                      • Sep 2002

I STILL can' get banned! But, I know what you guys mean. Check this exchange out:

Quote:
                      Originally posted by helmetguy

So, you're saying that, because Chambers has one more TD than Moulds, that gives Miami the edge in the passing game? Um, correct me if I'm wrong (but not very likely) but isn't Miami 1-1 after two games against second tier teams? If Vinny Interceptaverde can light up your "vaunted" pro-bowl laden secondary for nearly 400 yards, what do you think will happen to it with a Prow-Bowl QB throwing to a Pro-Bowl WR? Never forget-There are lies, damned lies, and statistics. If you want to support an arguement with stats, at least use stats that have some relevence!

i think he is basically saying that Bills fans are morons.

Quote:
                      Originally posted by finfan54

i think he is basically saying that Bills fans are morons.

Ah yes! ANOTHER relevent comment! You're as astute as you are articulate!
                      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                        • Jun 2003

Re: FinsHell

Originally posted by Mad Bomber
                        Man, even if you try to make a civil post over at finsHeaven, they beat the crap out of you. There are some ok posters over there, but there is a lot of anger (and stupidity) over there.

Anybody else experienced that?

Thoughts?
                        Like that don't happen here, go look at the guy who saids Moulds score every time he catches the ball....Pleaseeeee. Just because someone doesn't agree with your comments yall run back here and cry....

Whiners, if you can't handle the homers over there, then don't go. I notice you guys never talk about the guys over there to have a good debate with you on the facts and are pretty knowledgable.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• helmetguy
                          Touch the helmet for luck
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                          Like that don't happen here, go look at the guy who saids Moulds score every time he catches the ball....Pleaseeeee. Just because someone doesn't agree with your comments yall run back here and cry....

Whiners, if you can't handle the homers over there, then don't go. I notice you guys never talk about the guys over there to have a good debate with you on the facts and are pretty knowledgable.
                          I tried knowledgeable and you saw the response! None of your "knowledgeable" posters even attempted a debate of that comparison! Now, you were saying...?
                          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy

I tried knowledgeable and you saw the response! None of your "knowledgeable" posters even attempted a debate of that comparison! Now, you were saying...?
                            Sometimes the knowledgable ones don't enter some threads, there's time when I see a thread it gets into a thrash talking situation and I generally leave it alone, because people are no longer talking football, it becomes a one up ya, so why tried some times, and knowledgable threads are in the eyes of the beholder..not always knowledgeable to everyone, you have to allow people their difference of opinion, even if you think it's dumb. Believe me, I see a lot of it here also. I just stop responding at some point when I can tell it's just a homer who don't know anything and just knows how to talk smack only..those you just leave listening to themselves...

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                              • Jul 2002

You're ok MD....it just ticks me off when you go to FinsHell and try to talk about the upcoming game and get hammered because you're a (stupid) Bills fan. At least here (for the most part) we can talk intelligently about the upcoming game without resorting to mindless name-calling.

Comment

Working...
                              X