PDA

View Full Version : FinsHell

Mad Bomber
09-17-2003, 07:26 PM
Man, even if you try to make a civil post over at finsHeaven, they beat the crap out of you. There are some ok posters over there, but there is a lot of anger (and stupidity) over there.

Anybody else experienced that?

Thoughts?

Ð
09-17-2003, 07:30 PM
:rofl:

LtBillsFan66
09-17-2003, 07:42 PM
You just came to this conclusion? I knew this for years. wharfrat is the biggest pussy in message board history!

I just sent them a nice friendly note to unban me. Lets see how it goes.

Mad Bomber
09-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Hey, I'm just a friendly Bills fan trying to get some feedback from our upcoming opponent. What a bunch of DICKS!!!!!

Mad Bomber
09-17-2003, 07:47 PM
Patrick (SpongeBob)....I think you have a good point about their fans...

LtBillsFan66
09-17-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Mad Bomber
Hey, I'm just a friendly Bills fan trying to get some feedback from our upcoming opponent. What a bunch of DICKS!!!!!

Me too. I love how they cry about all the Bills fans on the site.

BTW, I re-signed up as bacala. I just can't access it from home. They banned my home IP address - the queers.

LtBillsFan66
09-17-2003, 07:52 PM
About their fans. Brian Cox and Sean Salisbury called them the worst fans a few days ago. I agree. Lame crybabies. I thought Jets fans were bad, but Fin fans win first prize.

Mad Bomber
09-17-2003, 08:07 PM
You wannna get banned? Say one bad thing against the stinkin'fish. At least you can say bad things against the Bills here and you won't get banned!

WYS! Where have you gone???

LtBillsFan66
09-17-2003, 08:09 PM
I got banned for using a smilie that they used to have over there. It was a pissing monkey.

The_Philster
09-17-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I got banned for using a smilie that they used to have over there. It was a pissing monkey.

It's still over there :chuckle:

helmetguy
09-17-2003, 09:41 PM
I STILL can' get banned! But, I know what you guys mean. Check this exchange out:

Quote:
Originally posted by helmetguy

So, you're saying that, because Chambers has one more TD than Moulds, that gives Miami the edge in the passing game? Um, correct me if I'm wrong (but not very likely) but isn't Miami 1-1 after two games against second tier teams? If Vinny Interceptaverde can light up your "vaunted" pro-bowl laden secondary for nearly 400 yards, what do you think will happen to it with a Prow-Bowl QB throwing to a Pro-Bowl WR? Never forget-There are lies, damned lies, and statistics. If you want to support an arguement with stats, at least use stats that have some relevence!

i think he is basically saying that Bills fans are morons.

Quote:
Originally posted by finfan54

i think he is basically saying that Bills fans are morons.

Ah yes! ANOTHER relevent comment! You're as astute as you are articulate!

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Man, even if you try to make a civil post over at finsHeaven, they beat the crap out of you. There are some ok posters over there, but there is a lot of anger (and stupidity) over there.

Anybody else experienced that?

Thoughts?

Like that don't happen here, go look at the guy who saids Moulds score every time he catches the ball....Pleaseeeee. Just because someone doesn't agree with your comments yall run back here and cry....

Whiners, if you can't handle the homers over there, then don't go. I notice you guys never talk about the guys over there to have a good debate with you on the facts and are pretty knowledgable.

helmetguy
09-17-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Like that don't happen here, go look at the guy who saids Moulds score every time he catches the ball....Pleaseeeee. Just because someone doesn't agree with your comments yall run back here and cry....

Whiners, if you can't handle the homers over there, then don't go. I notice you guys never talk about the guys over there to have a good debate with you on the facts and are pretty knowledgable.

I tried knowledgeable and you saw the response! None of your "knowledgeable" posters even attempted a debate of that comparison! Now, you were saying...?

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy

I tried knowledgeable and you saw the response! None of your "knowledgeable" posters even attempted a debate of that comparison! Now, you were saying...?

Sometimes the knowledgable ones don't enter some threads, there's time when I see a thread it gets into a thrash talking situation and I generally leave it alone, because people are no longer talking football, it becomes a one up ya, so why tried some times, and knowledgable threads are in the eyes of the beholder..not always knowledgeable to everyone, you have to allow people their difference of opinion, even if you think it's dumb. Believe me, I see a lot of it here also. I just stop responding at some point when I can tell it's just a homer who don't know anything and just knows how to talk smack only..those you just leave listening to themselves...

Mad Bomber
09-17-2003, 10:23 PM
You're ok MD....it just ticks me off when you go to FinsHell and try to talk about the upcoming game and get hammered because you're a (stupid) Bills fan. At least here (for the most part) we can talk intelligently about the upcoming game without resorting to mindless name-calling.

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 10:33 PM
You're ok MD....it just ticks me off when you go to FinsHell and try to talk about the upcoming game and get hammered because you're a (stupid) Bills fan. At least here (for the most part) we can talk intelligently about the upcoming game without resorting to mindless name-calling.

that's not exactly true MB, go look though some of the threads, we get our share of name calling too. Believe me, it's not easy to discuss football here, when you're on another Teams fan board, you have to walk a careful line when trying to talk football, all it takes is one homer to smack and the thread goes to hell...I did notice on the phin board one poster responsed to you with some rational response.

in this..he was digging you:

Quote:
Hey, I'm a Bills fan, just trying to get a conversation going about our upcoming game. Can't we just talk without people making nasty statements about our opponent's ancestors?

I happen to think that this is gonna be a PREMIER game for ESPN; and I'm looking forward to the Bills beating the living daylights out of the dolphins!

RESPONSE

where else would you rather be than right here, right now!

He was feeling you.

Mad Bomber
09-17-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
He was feeling you.

I just didn't like WHERE he was trying to feel me!:D

Tatonka
09-17-2003, 11:13 PM
just dont go over there.. i got tired of it.. they do have some nice guys.. like MD.. i brought him here.. cuz i got tired of going there. :D

Mad Bomber
09-17-2003, 11:32 PM
One poster started a thread about how bad the Bills were because we beat a couple of DOORMATS. Can you believe that s**t?

Yeah, right...the Pats are doormats...let's see if the fins dominate them!

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
just dont go over there.. i got tired of it.. they do have some nice guys.. like MD.. i brought him here.. cuz i got tired of going there. :D

Good one tonk, but you should be getting tired of here too, in that case, if you go to both boards like I do, it's almost one big happy family, just 2 different teams points of view, saying the exact same thing.

SABURZFAN
09-18-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

at least you know what you got banned for.they don't have the kahunas to answer my email for an answer to why i can't post over there anymore.i've come to the conclusion that i'm too extreme for Finheaven.