Miami fans trying to convince themselves that Chambers is better than Moulds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nolimit
    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
    • Aug 2003

Miami fans trying to convince themselves that Chambers is better than Moulds!

Its a shame that our rivals fans have pea sized brains!

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Miami fans trying to convince themselves that Chambers is better than Moulds!

Originally posted by nolimit

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...threadid=23150
    I saw this and felt there was no need to comment on this stupidity.

Comment

• nolimit
      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
      • Aug 2003

honestly it is probably the most ridiculous thread i have ever seen! It really just makes all of them look incredibly dumb!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

I know there are homers on every board but anyone that would take Chambers over Moulds is just plain being foolish.

Thats like me saying I'd take Joe Burns over Ricky Williams

Comment

• MDFINFAN
          • Jun 2003

That's the first time I've seen this, but Chambers is not a prime time Moulds, but he is quietly having a good start to the season. He will have to do this for the rest of the year and of course at least 2 more to get in Moulds class. But he does have the potential and now needs to do it on the field. But we have our homers, like you guys have yours..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by nolimit

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...threadid=23150
            Read the entire thread. It gets even better!
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

and besides, the guy did write this..disclaimer.

Quote:
              As you can see Chambers has an edge this season, further more that makes him the far superior reciever. (ok so im exagerating a little bit)

Please and u guys get into this, he's just comparing the 2 after 2 games....He obviously knows Moulds has proven himself longer than Chambers.....I wonder what Chamber could do with a QB like Drew, well Drews arms, I'd like to keep Jay's mobility.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

if chambers has the better numbers by years end,then i will admit that he's better than moulds.but only for that year.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                  I wonder what Chamber could do with a QB like Drew, well Drews arms, I'd like to keep Jay's mobility.

would you like ice cream with that cake too?
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Chambers is a good receiver but he is not even close to the league of Moulds. I am not sold on Chambers until I see him consistently make good catches over the middle. He is making some nice sideline catches but I do not think he is the same player since the Broncos game last year and fears going across the middle.

Comment

• Ð
                      1-800-SAD-GOAT
                      • Jul 2002

Hey, they have their share of 13 yr old jerkoffs there, but if you dig into the thread there are also folks who recognize who the better receiver has ben historically. The thread starter was also a bit tongue in cheek about the whole stat comparasin thing, so I wouldn't get too excited over this thread.

Comment

• robeezy
                        • Jun 2003

I can't stop laughing!
                        "No body Circles the Wagon, Like the Buffalo Bills!"

Comment

• Aero II
                          RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
                          • Jul 2002

Why Chambers numbers are better right now,

When your team is playing from behind or in a very close game you have to throw the ball. When you blow out both opponets you don't have to throw.

Maybe if the Fishy D was able to shut down the offensive attack that is the Texans and Jets, Chambers #'s would be lower.

Comment

• indianabillsfan
                            • Sep 2003

All Chris Chambers does is catch touchdowns. Wait a minute, that's Chris Carter.

Everybody, even those who are not Buffalo or Miami fans, knows that Moulds is the man. Chambers needs about 3 years of 80 catches and 1200 yards and a couple of Pro Bowls to even be considered with the elite receivers such as Moulds. Does 2 good weeks to start the season qualify Chambers for such consideration? No. Anquan Boldin of the Arizona Cardinals has about 280 yards receiving after two weeks, but I don't think we are going to hear him considered with the likes of Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, Marvin Harrison, or Eric Moulds. As for the potential of Chambers, he may have all the potential in the world but that does not mean that he is going to be able to realize that potential. Ryan Leaf had potential. Every NFL player has potential. That's like saying you're going to play one game at a time. It's so obvious that it should go without saying.

The guy that started that thread probably also believed Ray Lucas was the best backup QB in the NFL last season because he played well in his 2 career starts leading up to Fiedler's injury. We all know what happened after that. It was probably thought that Lucas had starting "potential" but he put that to rest with his performance last year.

What will we be reading next, that Fiedler is superior to Bledsoe?

:fish:

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Nice job bf1.

Comment

Working...
                              X