Homers go with Miami Costa's Collinsworth go with Bills

The Inside the NFL gang split thier picks on the Bills,

Carter
    => Miami
    Marino

Collinsworth
    => Bills
    Costa's

though all acknowledged the dominant Bills D, and the need for Miami to step it up. I like collinsworth, the Dolphins aint gonna get a pressure on Bledsoe, right now the Bills O-Line is the Best Pass Blocking O-Line in the NFL.
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• MDFINFAN
    • Jun 2003

For now, you might be right, you OL is pass blocking too well. I think that opinion of hbo is about what I've read and heard of everyone, split on this game. 2 good teams going at it early in the season, unfortunate, it just it, it's early in the season and we still don't know how this division will play out.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

md.. the decision is definately split.. there are the idiots who believe miami has a chance.. and the knowledgable football fans that know the reality of the situation.. that on monday the bills will be 3-0
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
        For now, you might be right, you OL is pass blocking too well. I think that opinion of hbo is about what I've read and heard of everyone, split on this game. 2 good teams going at it early in the season, unfortunate, it just it, it's early in the season and we still don't know how this division will play out.

Too well? What the heck does that mean?

I know exactly how the division will play out. The Bills on top and the fish out of the playoffs. Deep down, fin fans know it too.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

Mario has to pick the Phins, just like if Jim Kelly was asked he would have to say Buffallo
          Retired Air Traffic Controller
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

marino also had the worst record last year.. collinsworth and costas had the best records last year.. not surprising.. they picked the bills.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• MDFINFAN
              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              marino also had the worst record last year.. collinsworth and costas had the best records last year.. not surprising.. they picked the bills.
              That's why I'm glad it's a new year.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Sep 2003

agreed... marino had to pick phins also carter has to pick them too as they picked him up last season in his failed return to nfl... the 4 plays he lasted lol

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Marino never fared too well against the Bills in his playing days. Why should it be any different now?
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    md.. the decision is definately split.. there are the idiots who believe miami has a chance.. and the knowledgable football fans that know the reality of the situation.. that on monday the bills will be 3-0

A chance? The Cowboys beat the Giants, and the Texans beat the Phins. I'd say that the Phins have "a chance"...sheesh!

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

they do have a chance.. in a dilusional fin fans mind.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                        • Jul 2002

The Cris Carter comeback. That was funny as hell.

Only in Miami!

Hey guys, I hear Art Monk is looking to get some game time in!
                        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

A chance? The Cowboys beat the Giants, and the Texans beat the Phins. I'd say that the Phins have "a chance"...sheesh!
                          No! The bills have a chance. Aren't the fins favored to win the division?

Mosts finfans were saying they will definitely beat the bills at home before the season started , sb, winning the AFCE yada, yada, yada. Why are they all of a sudden making it seem like the bills are the giants and the fins are the Cowboys in MNF's game.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• StanMarino13
                            • Jul 2003

My opinion is that our teams will split with each home team winning. That was my belief before and it still is. U guys are coming in hot, but its the nfl that changes quickly.

Comment

• casdhf
                              • Jul 2002

Who was the guy that wrote an article saying the Dolphins would go undefeated?
                              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                              X