PDA

View Full Version : F* THE DOLPHINS

STAMPY
09-17-2003, 11:44 PM
EDITED BY MODERATORs

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 11:48 PM
We love you too...Stop reading so many papers and internet sites..boy it's gotten you in a fowl mood..But there's a lot of team fans saying *** Buffalo too, you know..

Dozerdog
09-17-2003, 11:48 PM
C'mon stampy! I hate the Dolphins more than anybody-

My list

Al Queda
Dolphins
Taliban
Nazi's

But PLEASE don't try to beat the filter with vulgarities!
Otherwise, we will just go ahead and delete this stuff.

STAMPY
09-17-2003, 11:50 PM
get a real quarterback and you can actually be a threat... sorry dumbo can't lead you passed a contender... i guess the texans was proof hmmmmm

Dozerdog
09-17-2003, 11:51 PM
OK-

Next person who tries to throw out F Bombs and thinks an asterick or some other thinly veiled way to get around the filter will get a yellow card-

This is a MB, not a cesspool.

STAMPY
09-17-2003, 11:53 PM
sorry i lost my cool... i just can't stand them scumbags... they get under my skin... i feel like i just can't say what i feel like doing its criminal

Dozerdog
09-17-2003, 11:57 PM
Buy your own software, server, whatever- and you can do what you want.

Type in the swearwords and spell them right- the filter will get them.

Use the :angry: smilies.

Or donate to us $25, and you can swear all you want in the No Tos forum.

This is our home, and we have hundreds of guests a day. I'm sure you wouldn' t want me to come to thanksgiving or some other gathering at your place and scream obscenities.

MDFINFAN
09-17-2003, 11:58 PM
Are you getting paid by the bills team or something, it's just a sport that we all enjoy, has any miami dolphin player said something to you? I mean personally, what about fans of other teams who hate the bills, do you think you're alone when it comes to hating another team. Did the phins kill your parents, kidnap your first born, burn down your house...get a grip, I mean life..lol.

Tatonka
09-17-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I'm sure you wouldn' t want me to come to thanksgiving or some other gathering at your place and scream obscenities.

now that would be absolutely funny as H E Double Hockey sticks.

kardshark19
09-18-2003, 12:01 AM
Very good point DDog! Never heard it twisted around like that before.

Way to :chief: these forums.

:clap:

Dozerdog
09-18-2003, 12:01 AM
Heck yeah!!!!:lol:

STAMPY
09-18-2003, 12:07 AM
dozerdog... i said sorry it won't happen again... i lost my cool... i messed up regardless... NAh MdFinFan i got a life... i'm a 22 year old college student... a huge bills fan from kelly, thomas, reed era who was breeded to hate his rival team... thats the way it is you tell me to get a life? your the dude who averages 9 posts a day here a prolly 9 more at the patriots site... and prolly another 9 at the phins site... so pleez save the get a life stuff

Dozerdog
09-18-2003, 12:14 AM
I appreciate it Stampy- now rub some dirt on that boo-boo and GET BACK ON THE FIELD SON! We are going to kick some fish behind this week!

northernbillfan
09-18-2003, 02:45 AM
I appreciate it Stampy- now rub some dirt on that boo-boo and GET BACK ON THE FIELD SON! We are going to kick some fish behind this week!

I didn't know fish had a behind :scratch:

Halbert
09-18-2003, 07:58 AM
I'm sure you wouldn' t want me to come to thanksgiving or some other gathering at your place and scream obscenities.
Of course not. We do that at Christmas.