PDA

View Full Version : I Guarantee...

STAMPY
09-17-2003, 11:58 PM
Travis Henry outruns Ricky Williams yards per carry on sunday... he'll prolly outrun him cause miami will give him 40 carries since Fiedler plays like a girl... but i called it Henry will have the better game

lordofgun
09-17-2003, 11:59 PM
No way Ricky gets even 30 carries...maybe not 20. The fins will be behind early and they'll be airing it out.

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 12:02 AM
This guy feels about Jay, what Wys feels about Drew, how interesting. and Jay's not even on his team, he should be happy in the opponent...what has Jay done to you...oh I remember, he hasn't lose to your team yet...well he may this Sunday..and as for Ricky, he's Ricky, he may get 50 yards or he may get 150, who knows, that what makes the game so exciting, especially these two teams.

STAMPY
09-18-2003, 12:09 AM
hahaha.... so if jay was playing last year he'd have saved your team from the ass thrashing it got... riiiiite

LABillsFan
09-18-2003, 12:21 AM
RW is going to have to run faster than he ever has to get past this old dog.

Jan Reimers
09-18-2003, 07:53 AM
Williams will be Spiked silly.

PhinPhan1227
09-18-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
Travis Henry outruns Ricky Williams yards per carry on sunday... he'll prolly outrun him cause miami will give him 40 carries since Fiedler plays like a girl... but i called it Henry will have the better game

Fiedler plays like a girl? Have you ever actually watched him play? Or have you developed the circus freak skill of talking out of your rectum?

DrewBledsoeDynasty
09-18-2003, 08:18 AM
yeah thats right... keep talking crap about how knowledgable you are about a team that hasn't won anything since the Bob Griese days.

It must feel pretty gratifying to come in here and correct peoples grammar like a little ***** and pull a superiority act with all the posters.

I saw your little retort about calling me sparky and correcting my grammar (which i wasn't paying attention to because i have a life) as well as saying your stadium is always soldout.

Well i thought you were more intelligent to figure out that just because you sell a game out doesn't mean everybody who buys a ticket comes to the game. Thats what i meant......

And when we play you the second time.... don't bring any of that '72 alumni with you to try and break the bills winning streak, cause we all know thats all that team will ever be remembered for. Cause the Bills will go all the way............. and Cszonka not gonna stop us SON.

bob the football fan
09-18-2003, 08:24 AM
BOY, The smack is flying both way today isn't it.....

Go Bills, Squish the Fish.....

PhinPhan1227
09-18-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by DrewBledsoeDynasty
yeah thats right... keep talking crap about how knowledgable you are about a team that hasn't won anything since the Bob Griese days.

It must feel pretty gratifying to come in here and correct peoples grammar like a little ***** and pull a superiority act with all the posters.

I saw your little retort about calling me sparky and correcting my grammar (which i wasn't paying attention to because i have a life) as well as saying your stadium is always soldout.

Well i thought you were more intelligent to figure out that just because you sell a game out doesn't mean everybody who buys a ticket comes to the game. Thats what i meant......

And when we play you the second time.... don't bring any of that '72 alumni with you to try and break the bills winning streak, cause we all know thats all that team will ever be remembered for. Cause the Bills will go all the way............. and Cszonka not gonna stop us SON.

Wow...somebody's panties are in a twist. Now, about sell-outs versus attendance...if you meant attendance, maybe you should...um...SAY attendance? A sell-out is a sell-out. If somebody is dumb enough not to show, that's their problem, not mine. Maybe you should learn about something called corporations...they frequently buy season tickets, and also frequently don't use those tickets. Again, maybe next time you try to make a point, you could use the appropriate verbiage rather than counting on people being able to decipher your meanderings? You fired the shot and I knocked it down. Next time try aiming better. And hey...if the Bills can go undefeated, more power to them. If they ARE undefeated when Miami plays them in New York, I highly doubt it'll be us that breaks that streak. Either way, I'll be here to comment, so try not to butcher the language too badly in your retort Sparky....cheers.

STAMPY
09-18-2003, 08:32 AM
I bet any of you fish freaks in here zonebucks that drew has a superior game as expecting considering he's ten times better than jay "i throw like a girl" fiedler. come on fish ****. based on qb rating. i dare ya

PhinPhan1227
09-18-2003, 08:37 AM
I bet any of you fish freaks in here zonebucks that drew has a superior game as expecting considering he's ten times better than jay "i throw like a girl" fiedler. come on fish ****. based on qb rating. i dare ya

If I gave a rats rear about JAys QB rating I'd take you up on that. But so long as Miami gets the W I couldn't care less if Jay has a 10.5 QB rating and Ricky only has 2 yds. So long as the Phins score one more point than the Bills, individual Phin stats matter less than Bahgdad Bob's opinion's on the progress of the war.

DrewBledsoeDynasty
09-18-2003, 11:31 AM
hey phinphan..... maybe one of your feeble rants will someday make the cover of SI. Or maybe you'll just be another florida hick scratching his ass in front of a computer screen.

I could care less about how my posts look, structurally or otherwise. This isn't a high school english class is it? Or should i say ain't.... thats probably how they say it in florida eh SON?

And all this trash about me firing shots and you knocking them down.... whatever boy..... you couldn't stop the buffalo train from smacking your sorry ass dolphins into oblivion, not even a god damn hurricane would stop us.

You want to talk the trash... just know that trash talking is not my objective on this site.... so I'm calling you out.....

but i'm sure that all the speaking that needs to be done will be done on the field on Sunday.

BILLS FOREVER!!!!!!!

p.s. cheers doesn't make sense when put in that context. usually it is said when on good terms with the other party. Your just a smalltime floridian who got banned from FIN HEAVEN because nobody could take your incessant rantings. smarten up smallie mcghee.

PhinPhan1227
09-18-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by DrewBledsoeDynasty
hey phinphan..... maybe one of your feeble rants will someday make the cover of SI. Or maybe you'll just be another florida hick scratching his ass in front of a computer screen.

I could care less about how my posts look, structurally or otherwise. This isn't a high school english class is it? Or should i say ain't.... thats probably how they say it in florida eh SON?

And all this trash about me firing shots and you knocking them down.... whatever boy..... you couldn't stop the buffalo train from smacking your sorry ass dolphins into oblivion, not even a god damn hurricane would stop us.

You want to talk the trash... just know that trash talking is not my objective on this site.... so I'm calling you out.....

but i'm sure that all the speaking that needs to be done will be done on the field on Sunday.

BILLS FOREVER!!!!!!!

p.s. cheers doesn't make sense when put in that context. usually it is said when on good terms with the other party. Your just a smalltime floridian who got banned from FIN HEAVEN because nobody could take your incessant rantings. smarten up smallie mcghee.

Actually, I'm in perfectly good standing at Finheaven, as I am on any BBS you care to name. Once again, facts just aren't your strong suit apparently. As for being a hick, I grew up in Ft Lauderdale. If you had ever been here you'd know that it's a very cosmopolitan area. Hardly what anyone would describe as "hickish". Oh, and it's "God damnED" train, not "god damn". If you're going to swear, at least get it right. As for "cheers", I use it in the context that nothing said or posted here is ever personal. Anyone who would get hot and bothered by anything said on a BBS should REALLY do a little self examination(not THAT kind of self examination!!), and try to take things a little less seriously. As for trash talk, I don't innitiate it, and I try not to engage in it. If I or the Phins are unfairly attacked, I'll respond, but I don't troll, and I don't innitiate conflicts. Once again, ask anyone on any of the boards that I frequent and they'll verify this for you. Once again...cheers!

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 11:58 AM
hahaha.... so if jay was playing last year he'd have saved your team from the ass thrashing it got... riiiiite

You never know, he didn't play and that's a question for the ages, obviously he wasn't meant to be there and we were meant to lose to you...

That's life, pure and simply, but even without him, we should have won, we just wasn't the team to do it.

The_Philster
09-18-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by bob the football fan
BOY, The smack is flying both way today isn't it.....

Go Bills, Squish the Fish.....

And think howe peaceful it will be in here come Monday after we :squish: :snicker:
:fish:

AMMONS316
09-19-2003, 12:44 AM
Will be a good match up to watch... Travis will beat out Ricky but not by much:ko: :ko: :ko: :ko: :ko: :ko:

:bling: Ammons 3:16 :bling: