Going to my first Bills home game in 10 days!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EDS
    • Jan 2003

Going to my first Bills home game in 10 days!!!!

Just got some tickets to the Philly game and am really looking forward to experienceing the energy at the Ralph first hand. I can't wait!
  • Drewpac
    • Jul 2002

Congrats EDS!!! I'm sure you're gonna have the time of your life watching the Bills thrash the Eagles. There's nothing that compares to the energy and excitement of being at the Ralph to watch a game. I live in Los Angeles now but I still fly back to Buffalo to catch a couple of games each year.

Comment

• Judge
      • Aug 2002

Where are you sitting?
      Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jun 2003

I'm with ya EDS!...this will be my first home game as well....I got tickets to the Skins, Jets, and Fins games as well...the Philly one I'll be in the upper deck though...I hope the fans are just as crazy up there
        Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
          New and Improved!!
          • Aug 2003

The fans are nutts!! it's the greatest!!!
          Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Wow...10 days is a long time not to see a Bills game in person. You're gonna love it!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• EDS
              • Jan 2003

Like I said, I am excited. My seats aren't great - endzone section 102 (correct me if I am wrong though). I have been to numerous Bills away games so it will be nice to finally be in the majority! It will be my girlfriends first football game ever so we will see how that goes.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                Wow...10 days is a long time not to see a Bills game in person.
                No kidding....3 weeks between home games?
                Originally posted by EDS
                Like I said, I am excited. My seats aren't great - endzone section 102 (correct me if I am wrong though). I have been to numerous Bills away games so it will be nice to finally be in the majority! It will be my girlfriends first football game ever so we will see how that goes.
                yeah...that's the scoreboard endzone. You'll have to meet up with a few of us before the game.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                  Veteran Zoner
                  • Jul 2003

Sorry to hear that, EDS.

I'll pray for you.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
                    Sorry to hear that, EDS.

I'll pray for you.
                    DolphinDevil28 Phil
                    It could be worse...at least he doesn't have to go to a game where the home team wears such gay colors as orange and teal
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                      Veteran Zoner
                      • Jul 2003

At least we don't have to watch our team wear CFL-looking rip off jerseys of the Titans.

You do realize the jills have the worst uniforms in the league, right?

Comment

• shelby
                        The Vanilla *****
                        • Jul 2002

Have fun y'all....it is an experience like no other.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

You do realize the jills have the worst uniforms in the league, right?

Look at my sig...those uniforms look pretty damn good .
                          At least we don't have to watch our team wear CFL-looking rip off jerseys of the Titans.
                          You can't come back with anything better than that? Oh wait, you're a Fish fan...that's the best you can do

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

EDS! I'm sure you'll have fun!

DD28, my sig says it all!
                            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Have a great time, EDS. Bills home games are about the most fun an old guy like me can have anymore.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X