X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StanMarino13
    • Jul 2003

Should Be A Great Game

Well this is what football is all about. Two division rivals playing for sole possession of first place(division tie breakers would go to miami with a win). Should be a rough game hopefully theres no injuries on either team, and the refs call a fair game for both teams as well.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

it'll be a tough game.anybody who thinks that this will be a cakewalk for either team is out of there minds.i just hope that we go to miami and
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      anybody who thinks that this will be a cakewalk for either team is out of there minds.

i goofed.it's their,not there.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

You guys wouldn't get the division tie breaker with a win against us on sunday - if you guys win, you'd still have to beat us at home in december - and if we won that, it would come down to who has the better division record.

Once again a fin fan proves how stupid he/she is.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

I hear what the fin fan is saying, but like I've said before the pressure is all on Miami.

If they win, it's a tie for the division but they will have a 1/2 game lead. However we'd still have Miami at home in Dec. If this happens, we'll know we're in for a dogfight.

If we win, it's a 2 and a 1/2 game lead and we have a win in Miami under our belts. If this happens Miami is in real bad shape
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• StanMarino13
            • Jul 2003

Lol well i guess that was implied, but i guess if u want to call me a stupid go right ahead, u need to read between the lines, does mommy still have to point little discrepencies in ur life out to u as well? K HERE WE GO AS OF THE START OF WEEK 4(VERY EARLY IN THE SEASON AND THINGS CAN CHANGE HUGE I.E. THE JETS LAST YEAR....) THIS GAME WILL DETERMINE WHO IS IN FIRST PLACE.... Hopefully that sinks through that mullet of urs finding a home in that tiny mushy little thing u call a brain.
            Last edited by StanMarino13; 09-18-2003, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Halbert
              I'm Not Normal
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
              You guys wouldn't get the division tie breaker with a win against us on sunday - if you guys win, you'd still have to beat us at home in december - and if we won that, it would come down to who has the better division record.

Once again a fin fan proves how stupid he/she is.
              Sorry but this is poor logic. Simple bird-in-the-hand. If Miami wins Sunday they certainly do hold the advantage in the tie breaker. It forces us to win the rematch in Dec just to negate the loss, so until that game is played Miami indeed owns the advantage in the tie-breaker. For the sake of argument you can ASSUME the Bills might win the rematch, but for practical purposes you can't actually count the December chicken until it's hatched - Miami would officially hold the 1/2 game edge.

Comment

• Halbert
                I'm Not Normal
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                I hear what the fin fan is saying, but like I've said before the pressure is all on Miami.

If they win, it's a tie for the division but they will have a 1/2 game lead. However we'd still have Miami at home in Dec. If this happens, we'll know we're in for a dogfight.

If we win, it's a 2 and a 1/2 game lead and we have a win in Miami under our belts. If this happens Miami is in real bad shape
                Perfectly stated. Which is exactly why I predict a Miami win, as much as that sickens me.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Jul 2003

Miami will lose 45 to 10.

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by StanMarino13
                    Should Be A Great Game
                    Not for you.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

We're gonna have a fish fry!

Comment

• StanMarino13
                        • Jul 2003

LOL we'll see soon enough.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jul 2003

LOL we'll see soon enough.
                          Yeah we will. Sunday night will make you want to...... dare i say......Shout!

Comment

• StanMarino13
                            • Jul 2003

Well i'll definately pop in sunday night win or lose. Just to get laughed at or maybe do some laughing:)

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

Well i'll definately pop in sunday night win or lose. Just to get laughed at or maybe do some laughing:)
                              If you're not going to the game.. join us on our gameday thread.

:fish:
                              Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X