PDA

View Full Version : Keslay said....

justasportsfan
09-18-2003, 12:42 PM
he'll sack Fiedler for me.

That's what he told me at camp. I'm looking out for him or I'll jump in w/ wys' bust wagon. :D

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 12:46 PM
As long as that sack doesn't put jay out of the game and we win, good for you. Of course you know, I hope your wish doesn't come true...Kelsay may missed the next 8 weeks messing with Jay. Just ask Abramhan...that had to be the freakyish thing i've seen in a while.

The Spaz
09-18-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
As long as that sack doesn't put jay out of the game and we win, good for you. Of course you know, I hope your wish doesn't come true...Kelsay may missed the next 8 weeks messing with Jay. Just ask Abramhan...that had to be the freakyish thing i've seen in a while.

I think there are structual differences between Abraham and Kelsay......:hamrhed: :evil:

justasportsfan
09-18-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

I think there are structual differences between Abraham and Kelsay......:hamrhed: :evil:

Besides, Abraham got injured hitting his own teamate. Fiedler was barely touched.

Any chance we can put Wire beside Milloy? I want our big hitters out there. Throw a couple of hits on fiedler and make him think twice about leaving the pocket where he is less dangerous.

Judge
09-18-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Any chance we can put Wire beside Milloy? I want our big hitters out there. Throw a couple of hits on fiedler and make him think twice about leaving the pocket where he is less dangerous.

I hope not! Prioleau can hit AND cover people. Why give Fielder an opening on the field to find a receiver (wherever Wire is)?