PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Guys

DolphinDevil28
09-18-2003, 02:17 PM
I know you all think your'e the greatest thing since sliced bread because of your 2-0 start. Congratulations.

However, you are coming to our house and our fans will be jacked. First place is on the line, and it will be electric.

So, good luck and all that stuff, and let the best team win.

And no matter what the outcome, I will be back here to talk about it.

Just one reminder: Don't be cocky, because Ray Lucas doesn't have the game gift wrapped for you this time.

LtBillsFan66
09-18-2003, 02:19 PM
May the best team win! :up:

SABURZFAN
09-18-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
And no matter what the outcome, I will be back here to talk about it.

you REALLY don't have to come back.:snicker2:

saviorbledsoe
09-18-2003, 02:29 PM
You are going down like a 2 cent whore at a bachelor party. Dont you be too confident because you wont have an exuse this year.

SABURZFAN
09-18-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Dont you be too confident because you wont have an exuse this year.

they'll think of something.they ALWAYS do.:snicker2:

IHateTheDullphins
09-18-2003, 02:48 PM
May the best team win!
If not, the Dullphins will!

DolphinDevil28
09-18-2003, 03:46 PM
See, this is what I speak of. You all think that just because you've started 2-0, your'e going to steamroll the rest of your schedule and automatically win the superbowl.

You are all cocky and think the game is in the bag already. HELLO!!! WE ARE 3.5 FAVORITES!!!!
The oddsmakers know how well we play at home at night.

I just came here to wish you good luck, and this is what you reply with. I hope you all have a bunch of ketchup to go with your foot you will be tasting.

BillsOverDolphins
09-18-2003, 03:51 PM
See, this is what I speak of. You all think that just because you've started 2-0, your'e going to steamroll the rest of your schedule and automatically win the superbowl.

You are all cocky and think the game is in the bag already. HELLO!!! WE ARE 3.5 FAVORITES!!!!

I just came here to wish you good luck, and this is what you reply with. I hope you all have a bunch of ketchup to go with your foot you will be tasting.
Umm...read the posts on finsewer as well DD28...Dolphin fans are serving themselves up one heaping plate of crow

Patrick76777
09-18-2003, 03:51 PM
We think we're going to win because we think we have a better team.

Which we do!

DolphinDevil28
09-18-2003, 03:56 PM
No, you don't.

LtBillsFan66
09-18-2003, 03:57 PM
No, you don't.

2-0
1-1

Which is better?

Patrick76777
09-18-2003, 03:57 PM
Have you looked at the rosters?

it's not even close!

We're way better!

LtBillsFan66
09-18-2003, 04:00 PM
We are undefeated, and you're not!

Dozerdog
09-18-2003, 04:02 PM

The oddsmakers don't set point spreads on a team's ability to win, or by how much . The points are strictly a function of who the public is placing their money on.

Lots of Dumb Dolphin money bet on Miami this week.Wait 'till Friday/saturday- when the smart money gets bet the line will come down a half to a full point

I

DolphinDevil28
09-18-2003, 04:07 PM
"1-1 or 2-0"

What's your point? We were 2-0 last year, and you still thought you were better.

And besides, we'll both be 2-1 after Sunday.

imbondz
09-18-2003, 04:13 PM
How are we cocky? Because we're the best team in the league, dominating on all sides of the ball, crushing every team we've faced? Is that why?

Is it because both games so far have been over by the 3rd quarter? Is it because our D is stacked with prime time players? Or is it because our Offense is even better than last years when we manhandled the Dolphins twice? Which is it?

TigerJ
09-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Thanks, DolphinDevil 28. Good luck to you and your Dolphins with everything but the results of the game.

saviorbledsoe
09-18-2003, 04:53 PM

"The oddsmakers know how well we play at home at night."

Yeah....you are 0-0 at home at night and 0-1 at home to crappy teams and you are going to be 0-1 to a great team.

RedEyE
09-18-2003, 05:27 PM
"1-1 or 2-0"

What's your point? We were 2-0 last year, and you still thought you were better.

The point:

Miami last year against Buffalo 0-2. Bills = better team. You're not too bright are you?

THATHURMANATOR
09-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Too bad half of the jacked up fans in "your house" will be Bills fans.

DolphinDevil28
09-18-2003, 06:02 PM
If half the fans at the Pro are jills fans, then when we play up at your dump of a stadium 3/4 of the fans are Dolphins fans.

The_Philster
09-18-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
The point:

Miami last year against Buffalo 0-2. Bills = better team. You're not too bright are you?
He's a Fish fan...do you really NEED to ask that question? :shakeno:

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Too bad half of the jacked up fans in "your house" will be Bills fans.
No kidding. :D Buffalo South will be rocking.

RedEyE
09-18-2003, 06:03 PM
If half the fans at the Pro are jills fans, then when we play up at your dump of a stadium 3/4 of the fans are Dolphins fans.

Your math just keeps getting worse..... :shakeno:

THATHURMANATOR
09-18-2003, 06:14 PM

Awesome logic there man!!! Good work!

socalfan
09-18-2003, 07:09 PM
................... because Ray Lucas doesn't have the game gift wrapped for you this time.

That's true you don't have Ray Lucas to blame anymore.....so who will you blame if you loose this year. May I suggest the old timers on the defense. Maybe the guys that are too young on the offense.

saviorbledsoe
09-18-2003, 07:29 PM

Good comeback!

But I was at the last 4 Phins vs Bills games in Buffalo and NEVER has it seemed like there were even 1/4 Dolphins fans there. So try again little girl.

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by imbondz
How are we cocky? Because we're the best team in the league, dominating on all sides of the ball, crushing every team we've faced? Is that why?

Is it because both games so far have been over by the 3rd quarter? Is it because our D is stacked with prime time players? Or is it because our Offense is even better than last years when we manhandled the Dolphins twice? Which is it?

Boy does this sound like the phins fans in the first 3 games of last year...again, you guys are no different than the fans of the phins..this thread seem to start one way and end up in smack as usual...no football fans here, just smack talkers..Don't ever say anything about the phins board again...HYPOCRITES.

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Have you looked at the rosters?

it's not even close!

We're way better!

What??? If there were any thoughts on a football fan, this ends those thoughts now...

Your roster is no better than ours....Go back to football 101. and then reapply to enter this board...

AMMONS316
09-18-2003, 10:54 PM
My moma said but my moma said but........... Dolphins lose...
Good luck

Ammons 3:16

lordofgun
09-18-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Boy does this sound like the phins fans in the first 3 games of last year...again, you guys are no different than the fans of the phins..this thread seem to start one way and end up in smack as usual...no football fans here, just smack talkers..Don't ever say anything about the phins board again...HYPOCRITES.

Please avoid personal attacks...thanks.

MDFINFAN
09-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Please avoid personal attacks...thanks.

I didn't personalize it, I left it in general terms to those who know who they are..The very ones who complain about one thing and do the very same thing...I'll be finish with this rant by next week, just wanted to point out something..I go to both boards and they'er about the same, just the team loyalty is different..but the posts are about the same. And LOG, you know I want go at no one individual unless it's you..:peace:

Indy Bills Fan
09-19-2003, 01:18 AM
We were better, and...ARE better. You lost twice remember....and none of that ray lucas wah wah wah blah blah blah. We kicked your asses.

The_Philster
09-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I didn't personalize it, I left it in general terms to those who know who they are..The very ones who complain about one thing and do the very same thing...I'll be finish with this rant by next week, just wanted to point out something..I go to both boards and they'er about the same, just the team loyalty is different..but the posts are about the same. And LOG, you know I want go at no one individual unless it's you..:peace:

I think the main beef that a lot of our posters have with Finheaven is that they've been banned for doing some of the same stuff that is done over here.

ublinkwescore
09-19-2003, 07:40 AM
OUR ROSTER IS BETTER THEN YOURS.

Sr. Seau/Takeo - TKO

Thomas/Fletcher - draw

Moulds/Chambers - Moulds all the way.

Bledsoe/Fiedler - Bledsoe

Williams/Henry - Williams (but who cares)

Our Oline/Fin Oline - Our Oline all the way - the best passing OL in the league right now - which means Bledsoe will pick you guys apart - especially if you play man/man.

Our D-line/Fin D-line - now our D-line is better too.

StanMarino13
09-19-2003, 08:03 AM
Ublink thats the worst way to matchup teams. How often is chambers playing against moulds??? Hmmm how often do the d lines go against each other? Yeah real smart there guy, way to prove how stupid bills fans are.

PhinPhan1227
09-19-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
You are going down like a 2 cent whore at a bachelor party. Dont you be too confident because you wont have an exuse this year.

Typical Bills fan...booking a 2 cent hooker for a bachelor party. Couldn't you have at least found a girl with teeth? Actually...couldn't you have at least found a girl?:snicker2:

IHateTheDullphins
09-19-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by StanMarino13
Ublink thats the worst way to matchup teams. How often is chambers playing against moulds??? Hmmm how often do the d lines go against each other? Yeah real smart there guy, way to prove how stupid bills fans are.

If you took the time to look at the heading, it said "Our Roster is better than yours" not "Hey Idiot Dull fans, Look at our matchups!":rolleyes:

p.s. Yeah, real smart there, mam'. Way to prove how stupid Dull Fans are.

TedMock
09-19-2003, 09:36 AM
I will say that having lived all over the country and attending games in several stadiums, including Miami, Bills fans are right near the top. Pittsburgh and Browns fans are right up there. The couple of games I went to in Miami left several empty seats. It may have been a sellout but people didn't show up at the stadium. Also, there are idiot fans and intelligent fans with every team. MD is an intelligent Finfan, as much as any other fan. As a whole, however, Finfans are not the most intelligent or loyal. This is from my own personal experiences. You may have had other experiences. But for people to say that Bills' fans aren't intelligent football fans or aren't loyal fans is absolutely ridiculous. Go to a game in Buffalo and look at the party in the neighborhood. Very few teams rival that celebration. Also, when we have tickets we go to the game even in the cold winter months. I looked at the other television a couple of weeks ago to see the Miami v. Houston score and the stadium was practically empty. It was only the beginning of the 4th qtr. I was told later by a fella in Miami that it was a sellout. I couldn't believe it. It should be packed this week though. ESPN game and against the enemy.

PhinPhan1227
09-19-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by TedMock
I will say that having lived all over the country and attending games in several stadiums, including Miami, Bills fans are right near the top. Pittsburgh and Browns fans are right up there. The couple of games I went to in Miami left several empty seats. It may have been a sellout but people didn't show up at the stadium. Also, there are idiot fans and intelligent fans with every team. MD is an intelligent Finfan, as much as any other fan. As a whole, however, Finfans are not the most intelligent or loyal. This is from my own personal experiences. You may have had other experiences. But for people to say that Bills' fans aren't intelligent football fans or aren't loyal fans is absolutely ridiculous. Go to a game in Buffalo and look at the party in the neighborhood. Very few teams rival that celebration. Also, when we have tickets we go to the game even in the cold winter months. I looked at the other television a couple of weeks ago to see the Miami v. Houston score and the stadium was practically empty. It was only the beginning of the 4th qtr. I was told later by a fella in Miami that it was a sellout. I couldn't believe it. It should be packed this week though. ESPN game and against the enemy.

Quite honestly, any generalization about a fanbase is pretty inane. You're talking about a few hundred thousand people, about 100k of which are probably regular game goers, and maybe 40k are TRULY diehard fans(like the Yankee fans that went to the game during a hurricane). All kidding aside, even generalizations about Philly fans or Oakland fans are a joke, because in all cases you've got very small minorities that skew things one way or the other. There are crappy Phin fans, and great Phin fans, and the spectrum is neither wider nor more narrow than any other group. Except maybe GreenBay fans...they're in a class of their own.

LVGrown
09-19-2003, 09:57 AM
the guy that started this thread is getting pissy with us because we think we will win the game, but in every post he says the dolphins will win???? I don't get it, must be them double standards again.

TedMock
09-19-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Quite honestly, any generalization about a fanbase is pretty inane. You're talking about a few hundred thousand people, about 100k of which are probably regular game goers, and maybe 40k are TRULY diehard fans(like the Yankee fans that went to the game during a hurricane). All kidding aside, even generalizations about Philly fans or Oakland fans are a joke, because in all cases you've got very small minorities that skew things one way or the other. There are crappy Phin fans, and great Phin fans, and the spectrum is neither wider nor more narrow than any other group. Except maybe GreenBay fans...they're in a class of their own.

I agree with you on the generalization part which is why we can only go on our own experiences but I disagree with the concept that "all fan base is created equal". I've seen it up front and personal in a good handful of stadiums. I live in the DC area now and I can confidently say that almost half of the Redskins' stadium is filled with the other teams fans every week and there are some Skins fans that are diehard but most are not. Baltimore fans, however, are much better fans. Football fans that is. Baseball is a whole different story.

joyboy
09-19-2003, 10:22 AM
dolphins sink, bills rule!!!!!!

PhinPhan1227
09-19-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by TedMock

I agree with you on the generalization part which is why we can only go on our own experiences but I disagree with the concept that "all fan base is created equal". I've seen it up front and personal in a good handful of stadiums. I live in the DC area now and I can confidently say that almost half of the Redskins' stadium is filled with the other teams fans every week and there are some Skins fans that are diehard but most are not. Baltimore fans, however, are much better fans. Football fans that is. Baseball is a whole different story.

Well bear in mind that different markets are going to have different demographics. Washington is, much like Miami, a very transient area. You've got a ton of season ticket holders who aren't from the area. Compare that with the Buffalo/Rochester area where you've got generations of fans who have lived in the same area their whole lives. That's going to effect attendance at the games. What that doesn't speak to however is the caliber of the actual fan. Again I point to Greenbay. EVERYONE in Greenbay is a die hard Packers fan. If that weren't the case, they couldn't sell out a single game. Compare that to Miami where you've got a huge number of people who grew up in other parts of the country or world. Further, more than most places, many of those who grew up Phin fans no longer live in South Florida because again, that's the nature of the area. But the core of Dolphins fans I'd put up against the core of any other NFL team. The only variable is the number of fans in that core that live in an area accessable to the stadium. That number is going to vary from market to market, but the actual quality of fan doesn't...ok...except maybe for the Cardinals...but come on!!:crazed:

Cntrygal
09-19-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by joyboy
dolphins sink, bills rule!!!!!!

lol! Welcome to the Zone! ;)

EM Bills Fan 80
09-19-2003, 10:51 AM

You guys were also 14 Point Favorites at HOME to the HOUSTON TEXANS andLOST. So what exactly is your point in saying your the Favorites?

:gobills:
:fish:
:fishfry: :squish:

PhinPhan1227
09-19-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by EM Bills Fan 80

You guys were also 14 Point Favorites at HOME to the HOUSTON TEXANS andLOST. So what exactly is your point in saying your the Favorites?

:gobills:
:fish:
:fishfry: :squish:

Odds don't mean diddly. But I'd also say that if the Bills go into Miami thinking they're going to walk all over the Phins, they may get a heck of a surprise.

Cntrygal
09-19-2003, 11:01 AM
I'd be pissed if the Bills went into ANY game thinking that it was a SURE win.

DW2
09-19-2003, 01:02 PM
Good heavens. You're all a bunch of children. I came on this board to talk a little football but from the looks of things the only interest most of you Bills fans have is taking jabs at the Phin fans........corny ones too BTW. Get a grip and get your heads out of your azzes.
With that said, it's going to be a great game on Sunday. Logic will tell us that the Bills will beat up on my beloved Phins but I wouldn't be so sure about that. If we get pressure on Bledsoe you guys won't have a chance. That's key, the pressure. Taylor and Ogunleye need to get their heads out of their azzes too. If Bledsoe has all time in the world , forget about it. He will pick us apart for as many yards as he wants. It will be ugly. Either way it's gonna be a stressful Sunday night.
It's gonna be a great game and let's hope there are no serious injuries.
COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by DW2
Good heavens. You're all a bunch of children. I came on this board to talk a little football but from the looks of things the only interest most of you Bills fans have is taking jabs at the Phin fans........corny ones too BTW. Get a grip and get your heads out of your azzes.
With that said, it's going to be a great game on Sunday. Logic will tell us that the Bills will beat up on my beloved Phins but I wouldn't be so sure about that. If we get pressure on Bledsoe you guys won't have a chance. That's key, the pressure. Taylor and Ogunleye need to get their heads out of their azzes too. If Bledsoe has all time in the world , forget about it. He will pick us apart for as many yards as he wants. It will be ugly. Either way it's gonna be a stressful Sunday night.

Decent post, unlike most of the fin *****es that post here and at finheathen. I think the Bills will win. Pick your poison. Defend against the run, you'll get picked apart. Defend against the pass and you'll get run over. Ricky is the only threat on your O. We'll keep him in check.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 01:55 PM
Let me add.

GO BILLS!!!

Patrick76777
09-19-2003, 02:00 PM
F-that, I'm about to leave work and I won't be on until Monday morning and by then we'll be 3-0 and the dirty fins will be 1-2 and a distant memory!

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
F-that, I'm about to leave work and I won't be on until Monday morning and by then we'll be 3-0 and the dirty fins will be 1-2 and a distant memory!

Take it easy bro! See you monday at 3-0!

DW2
09-19-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Decent post, unlike most of the fin *****es that post here and at finheathen. I think the Bills will win. Pick your poison. Defend against the run, you'll get picked apart. Defend against the pass and you'll get run over. Ricky is the only threat on your O. We'll keep him in check.

Why do people say that? How about Chambers? He's another big play guy. Most teams don't have ONE. We also have Mcmichael, who will be a mid range threat for years to come. We also haqve Conrad coming out of the backfield to keep the LB's in check thus making room for my man Mcmichael to split the seam for THE BIG PLAY. Derrius Thompson is a threat. Charlie Rogers, our return man will break one Sunday night. You watch. We ARE full of threats on offense. Don't fool yourself. We don't have the explosive power that the Bills have but we do have the tools to put some points on the board.

snow1989
09-19-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by DW2

Chambers He's another big play guy. Most teams don't have ONE. We also have Mcmichael, who will be a mid range threat for years to come. We also haqve Conrad coming out of the backfield to keep the LB's in check thus making room for my man Mcmichael to split the seam for THE BIG PLAY. Derrius Thompson is a threat. Charlie Rogers, our return man will break one Sunday night. You watch. We ARE full of threats on offense. Don't fool yourself. We don't have the explosive power that the Bills have but we do have the tools to put some points on the board.

'modified quote to save space, not to change meaning'....Chambers could have a big day, but I believe the jury is still out...he's had a couple nice games, but consistency is still an issue. McMichael is in the making...but I think our LB's, DB's have the speed to cover...sorry, disagree with the Rogers comment..he'd like to have a big return for the "I told you so" factor, but I think our ST's have improved enough to prevent it.

That said...we must prevent Ricky from getting on a roll and opening up the play action for Jay. Alot of pressure will be on the 'phins O-line...this game will be won or lost in the trenches on both sides (IMHO)

TedMock
09-19-2003, 02:53 PM
Chambers is in his 3rd season and looks better than ever. That's when Moulds broke out....seems to be the norm with WR's. Even T.O. waited that long. I think McMichael is a damn good receiver too. As a matter of fact my two big concerns are McMichael and Ricky. I think we can take away Miami's long passing game with our 2ndary but that could leave McMichael sneaking underneath from his TE position. Ricky will get his yards, we just have to do our best to contain him. As much as I can't stand him, he's a beast and breaks tackles by hitting you first. I think, right now, Buffalo's the more talented team but this is a huge rivalry on their turf. They'll be up for the game.

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by DW2

You came to talk football? Problem is, it's all been discussed. You're late. BTW, you got banned at FH and smack here. What' team are you a fan of? Bengals?

justasportsfan
09-19-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by DW2

Why do people say that? How about Chambers? He's another big play guy. .

Winfield, Spikes, Milloy, Clements, Fletcher. Take your pick. Anyone on them can hit as hard as that guy from Denver and send shivers down his spine and end his season. Not via injury but mere psychological trauma.