PDA

View Full Version : Lets be honest

L.A. Playa
09-18-2003, 04:47 PM
Bills fans hate the Dolphins anything you Dolphin fans say to try to persuade us to your point of view won't work. One of the first things you must have to be a Bills fan is to hate the Dolphins blindly. So save your typing fingers you live in a great city but your team sucks always has always will in the eyes of true Bills fans and we can not wait to kick your team all over the field Sunday. And stomp on that gay little Dolphin with the ****** helmet on in your emblem!!!!!!!!!:cheers: :fishfry: :gobills: :fiedler: :hammer:

OpIv37
09-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
Bills fans hate the Dolphins anything you Dolphin fans say to try to persuade us to your point of view won't work. One of the first things you must have to be a Bills fan is to hate the Dolphins blindly. So save your typing fingers you live in a great city but your team sucks always has always will in the eyes of true Bills fans and we can not wait to kick your team all over the field Sunday. And stomp on that gay little Dolphin with the ****** helmet on in your emblem!!!!!!!!!:cheers: :fishfry: :gobills: :fiedler: :hammer:

We may not agree with the Dolphins fans, but at least it encourages lively discussions. Personally, I like having Miami fans here, even though I despise their team- this board would suck if all we did was talk about how good the Bills are after a win, or how bad they are after a loss.

DolphinDevil28
09-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Trust me, *****for brains, the feeling is mutual.

saviorbledsoe
09-18-2003, 06:01 PM
Go ****** yourself you fruity ******* queen!

Dozerdog
09-18-2003, 06:03 PM
OK-Stop with the vulgarities!

Insult each other cleanly, please!

casdhf
09-18-2003, 06:05 PM
I'd trade all the ******ed Bills fans for a couple descent fin fans.

DolphinDevil28
09-18-2003, 06:10 PM
Hey saviorbledsoe, are you referring to Drew McQUEENS Bledsoe?

Only you would idolize a pansy with that middle name.

saviorbledsoe
09-18-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

He has a gay middle name. I used to make fun of people for their middle names in grade school too.

Is that where Miami came up with their logo and colors? From a contest sent out to grade schoolers? A young Elton John won the contest and the rest is one hell of a gay history!

helmetguy
09-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
He has a gay middle name. I used to make fun of people for their middle names in grade school too.

Is that where Miami came up with their logo and colors? From a contest sent out to grade schoolers? A young Elton John won the contest and the rest is one hell of a gay history!

****! And all this time I thought it was Boy George!!!! Man, am I ****ing disappointed!

Dozerdog
09-18-2003, 08:24 PM
You are kidding me, right Tuna helper?
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

Steve McQueen was probably one of the coolest guys in Hollywood- EVER!

That's like calling Clint Eastwood gay. Pretty highbrow humor.
http://www.tobacco.neu.edu/links/mcqueentitle.jpeg
That would be like me picking on Feidler, grandson of Arthur Fiedler, conductor of the Boston Pops. And of course, Classical music doesn't make you gay.....

http://www.bu.edu/library/images/tour/arthur_fiedler.jpghttp://starworld.indya.com/frasier/photogallery/images/image5.jpg

Just ask Niles Crane